Super Mario Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The villagers again gathered from another crazy turn of events. They had lost 3 Villagers last night and were suddenly thrown into the dark concerning the day's lynch. The votes were counted and it was clear majority for two players.

Lanterminator step forward
Askaninjask step forward

Both approached the front of the crowd. "People of the Mushroom Village," matty proclaimed "These are today's lynch victims." Whisper emminated around the crowd. "These two?" Were the murmurs. And with a sudden poof of smoke, Askaninjask suddenly turned into Ludwig Von Koopa! He sprang at Jimbo but was Goomba stomped promptly by Chaos669. He lay on the ground motionless and a Game Over flashed before everyone.

Laterminator stood perfectly still but stepped forward and accepted his fate. The entire Village pulled out Super Hammers and Ground pounded Laterminator into the ground. Laterminator then turned into Toadsworth and a Game Over flashed a second time before the crowd.

Dear askaninjask,

You are Ludwig von Koopa, the oldest Koopaling and was Bowser's second-in-command until Bowser Jr. came along. Like the other Koopalings, not much of your personality has been revealed, though it is known that you compose "Koopa Symphonies", you are somewhat arrogant and you have been said to be the cruelest of all the Koopalings.You also have shown to be highly intelligent; it is even rumored you are the smartest of the Koopalings. In battle you display feats such as making earthquakes and magic blasts, spitting fireballs, shooting lightning blasts from your hands and teleportation. Even with all your tricks, Mario still defeated you by jumping on your head over and over.

You do in fact have the ability to teleport around (a trick Bowser taught you), which will allow you to go places where normal Koopa Kids cannot. Every night you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Teleport <User 1> towards <User 2>". During the night if User 1 is about to use an ability you will quickly teleport near User 1, grab him/her and teleport User 1 towards User 2 which will cause User 1 to hit User 2 with his/her ability. Anybody you target during the night cannot be targeted the next night, whether they were User1 or User2.

You are also a revered musician, especially in the Gothic Symphonies. Because of this talent, you have developed the ability to silence entire concert halls with your music. Once during the game, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Conduct Concert". The following Day, there will be a special vote. Players will only be able to vote through PMs sent to matty AND players may not talk in the thread that Day. The user with the most votes that Day will be lynched.

Unfortunately, <snip> doesn't work with any of your abilities.

On Even Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of the Koopa Kids to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg Iggy Koopa cannot shot a Bullet Bill at Mario).

Your team mates are:
<snip>
<snip>
<snip>

You win if a member of the Koopa Kids is one of the last alive
Dear Laterminator

You are Toadsworth, the faithful attendant to Peach. You are always at her side... except when she gets kidnapped (maybe you should just chain her down like a Chomp-Chomp). You hang out in Peach's castle worrying about your lovely Princess. Other than that, you are often around to give helpful advice to Mario and company.

With your status as a high ranking official in the Mushroom Kingdom, you oversee all incoming and outgoing messages. Due to this, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Change action from <User1> to <Use2>." By the morning you will have changed whatever night roles that had targeted User1 to User2.

You win if a member of the Mushroom Kingdom is one of the last alive
So the villagers filled off. They all were attending Princess Daisy's funeral which would take all night.

12 hours later

The villagers came out of the funeral exhausted and feed up with sitting in the Town's chapel all day. They now had another lynch vote to take care of...

It is now Day 4 (part 2). Day 4 (part 2) ends when all lynch votes have been recorded

Also, Macle has been subbed in for GTS

Mafia and neutrals, please contact me now. If you require items or have other cwc I will see what I can do to fulfill them. But we must get rid of these villagers now before we have cross faction violence. If we do not the village will win when they do NOT deserve it.

As of now we will be Lynch Chaos669 SEO is useless without people to tell his results to, and Macle is merely an item cloner. Chaos669 is the only one whom I do not know.

I think we deserve it =D. Especially when trying to recover from that horrible Idle by our BG. We were actually playing incredibly well for the first half of the game. Winning now would be pretty damn cool.

matty

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The villages assembled for another lynch vote. The village itself looked quiet thin just after 5 days since the impostors arrival. The villagers it seemed had been quickly dispatched. Outlaw spoke first, "I need all last mafia and Neutral to contact me. We will crush the Mushroom Village Once and for all." And he pointed solely at Chaos669. The rest of the village quickly descended on Chaos, but he didn't stand a chance. Despite his accomplishments as Mario, the Super Plumber he was quickly overrun. And the crowd saw a Game Over Flash...

Dear Chaos669,

You are Mario, the lovable red plumber. You have fallen deeply in love with Princess Peach but she always seems to be kidnapped by your arch-nemesis Bowser. For the last 20 years you have constantly fought them off just to get that one last kiss. It is a shame that she just can't look after herself. Maybe it is time to chain her down like the Chain Chomp you always seem to fight...

During the night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Goomba Stomp <User>." You will be so busy stomping the player you target that they won't be able to preform a night action.

You also have the <snip> in your possession. Once during the game, you may send a PM to matty stating <snip>...

You win if a member of the Mushroom Kingdom is one of the last alive
And again, another villager bit the dust...

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends in 24 hours or when all Night PMs have been sent in!

I am confused, exactly what night is it? It was 6 then Revy said it was 5? Shouldn't it be 6 because of andenkens death which preceded night 5? Thereby phasing it out and making it night 6?

Nah, it should be 5 because last day was d4(2) not d5.

Silly outlaw can't count, plus, numerical nights can't be skipped, because it's a matter of sequence (The fourth night played will always be proceeded by the fifth, regardless of actual timeline).

matty

The villagers gathered for what they assumed would be one of the last few times. It became apparent that the village had been almost completely exteriminated. As the villagers did their daily role call, ArticBlast was found to be missing. As people began looking for him, ArticBlast came hobbling out behind the bushes looking extremely tired and on the verge of death. Before he reached the group, he fell to one knew, turned into Iggy Koopa and uttered one last, "Go my brothers and sisters. Finish this devilish deed". A Game Over Flashed before the crowd.

Dear ArticBlast,

You are Iggy Koopa, one of the eight children of Bowser, of which, you are the fourth oldest; Iggy is depicted as a mechanical genius, who is also demented and is generally portrayed as having a rainbow mohawk and glasses with swirls on them. Not many people understand you. Some call you emo but they are just haters. You are here to get your revenge on Mario after he knocked you off into some steaming hot lava. OUCH!

You have with you an unlimited batch of traps, created from the lab in your castle, which you can use as an offensive weapon or a defensive weapon. Every night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Plant Traps Around User". During the night your target will be protected from any kind of night ability but only once (if your target were to be targeted twice, only the ability with the higher priority would be stopped). The traps have the highest priority in the game.

If you are holding <snip>, you have the ability to Lay <snip>...

On Even Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of the Koopa Kids to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg Iggy Koopa cannot shot a Bullet Bill at Mario).

Your team mates are:

<snip>
Ludwig Von Koopa, askaninjask
<snip>

You win if a member of the Koopa Kids is one of the last alive
It was another Koopa Kid death. The village seemed thinner and thinner every passing day.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 24 hours or when a majority has been reached.

Common guys, we are so close to finishing this. Get those votes in ASAP

EDIT: Thanks SERENITY and billy, man I just fucking fail at getting the days right eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)