Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right, when you got to the part where Kirby fought Mario, you could choose who you controlled.
I couldn't remember if people who actually went there could play or if it was just being shown to them. In the case of the latter, my point could still be valid, but oh well.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I couldn't remember if people who actually went there could play or if it was just being shown to them. In the case of the latter, my point could still be valid, but oh well.
That was a demo. Note how it would be insane for someone to pass up the chance to play with Zelda and confirm shiek in front of everyone.

Come on Slippy... Make Slippy playable

Anyways the way the character structure on the first page is, i reckon they've got at least 1 new character to unveil as 3 originals,

By from what we tech. know (If we consider that Jigglypuff is in it)

We've got Liuigi, Jigglypuff coming back and so we're missing one original and one new

Dr. Mario, Capt. Falcon, Ganon, Falco, Young Link, G&W, Mewtwo, Marth, Roy

So, By using the N64, I reckon we'll be getting Capt. Falcon and thus if they only unveil 12 a piece, that gives us our character roster (Unless they go for 16 apiece *prays*)

this looks like luigi to me anyways...
looks just like mario too, but I would say that it is pretty much a given that Luigi is in Brawl. They have already changed one special move on Mario so that make Luigi have two special moves that are anywhere similar to what mario has now. I think Luigi will probably see a few more changes too make him even more different then mario. Luigi however is a character they can't not put in.

umm i don't see why so many people are worried about capt. falcon coming back. @_@ it should be a given that the 12 originals will return, he was a strong character in melee, obviously has a fanbase, etc etc

if jigglypuff is in then capt falcon should be as they are in the same boat

...but it would be weird to have Luigi with FLUDD, right? I mean, he can use the vacuum, but then there's the possibility that he will get the elements from Mansion as well. And sucking in, I don't even want to KNOW what happens if the vacuum has a suck-in option.

Given that he has it. I mean, he himself isn't confirmed on the Smash bros site yet. He might be a Mario clone yet again.

Glad Ice Climbers are pretty much confirmed b/c of stage. I'm guessing we'll see their moves tomorrow/next week.

Metaknight's FS looks alright.

I want me some new characters / movesets..

I want me some new characters / movesets..
I've honestly got to disagree with this wish, seemingly being uttered by many a Smash fan. At the current rate of releases, there will literally be no window for "secret" characters (although like Firestorm predicted I'm beginning to believe that he's revealing secret characters) without going over the 40 character mark, which is rather absurd in my eyes. I feel they should focus on movesets/music/items/pokeballs/online functionality with some stages and game modes sprinkled on.

Sakurai kept on releasing news (mainly hidden characters) after Melee was released, I assume this will continue after Brawl's release.

Is it me or does Meta Knight's range seem limited? =/

Short sword and his FS requires you to practically stand next to your character.

Is it me or does Meta Knight's range seem limited? =/

Short sword and his FS requires you to practically stand next to your character.
I'm gonna stop trying to answer questions like this, heh. Too many of my posts are turning into way too short one-sentence answers. @_@

Anyways, according to Gimpyfish and others, Metaknight's range may be limited, but he has incredible priority with his moves, not to mention his moves are fast. Pretty impressive considering the sword (however small) is a disjointed hitbox, so if he's able to clank his opponent's moves and then counter with a quick one of his own, he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)