Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello thar! Miss me? eheheh... >.>

Been busy with some things is all.

Anyway, here are some sprites I made in my free time:

Fakemon I made from scratch: O_o

KECLEON's Color Change made it the Fire type!

Not really a mix, tho it has some Rapidash and Magcargo elements. I'mma going to make more like this. I'd like feedback plz.

Xilaa - The sprite looks awesome. Just a minor thing though, the top of the head seems too flat. :)
I did a few of mabw95's out of boredom: -_-;

/

Did another sprite because I was bored. Had a really hard time making this things collar. I don't really like it ><

Heracross/darkrai

Xilaa, your work is fantastic. That fire-type Kecleon is great. Good work.

Heh, you may not recognise me unless you've delved to the the dusty depths of this thread, but trust me, that means a lot coming from me.

I was looking through some random sprites and found a Wobbuffet one that was posed liked a waiter/butler, so I worked my magic:

Waiterffet/Wobbutler XD

Xilaa, your work is fantastic. That fire-type Kecleon is great. Good work.

Heh, you may not recognise me unless you've delved to the the dusty depths of this thread, but trust me, that means a lot coming from me.
it does mean alot coming from him.
keep up the good work xilaa.

and also, mantyke requested that i say something about this....
im a decent spriter. im not a god at spriting. im not better than most people at spriting. im just an average spriter.
half the people on this thread can usually make better sprites than me.
im happy alot of people appreciate my sprite videos, but im not that good! ok? i can be outdone by multiple people on smogon. KOA, gts, shine, xilaa (she is getting better than me already), etc..
im just happy i can give you guys good ideas through my videos, though.

and mabw, you give spriters all over smogon horrible names. get the fuck off of smogon, now.

shine and gts, why did you stop spriting/posting for so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)