Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'aww, thanks guys, your compliments only make me work harder. :heart:

KECLEON's Color Change made it the Grass type!

I wanted to give it roots, but didn't. That'll probably come later.

Suggestions on an Electric type's look?

Got another one for you guys to criticize.

@Xilla: Some of Pikachu's elements could work, or Elekid.

Also, Glad to see Shine's back.

D'aww, thanks guys, your compliments only make me work harder. :heart:

KECLEON's Color Change made it the Grass type!

Suggestions on an Electric type's look?
you have inspired me to do what i now pronounce, as the name, the typedex.
the right arm looks a bit funky compared to the left arm, which looks like a branch.

now onto the typedex. your idea is great. this is going to go on as a trend just like my *insert pokemon*dex's.
i guess i'll make a typedex with porygon 2.
thanks for the idea.

Aww, thanks, DWC. ^_^ I actually made two elemental Porygon2 already.

Heh, these guys are ooooold. You can probably do better than I can with the Porys.

thats a great water pory. the clouds for feet is just genius!
i made a poisygon2, it will be up on youtube for you guys to see. i want you guys to please post your thoughts here on the outcome of the sprite after it is made.

^ Cool idea. :naughty:

I'm working on a 'Champdex' now. Here are the first 3 entries I made:

#1 Bulbchamp

#4 Charmanchamp

#7 Squirtchamp

More tomorrow! ZzZzZz

KECLEON's Color Change made it the Steel type!

"Bzzzt...PC LOAD LETTER...whrrr, ka-BANG! Combate for my...WARNING: MALFUNCTION"

This started out as an Electric type, but somehow became Steel. He's got Christmas lights on his head and has to be wound up to work.

And he can talk.

I'm having way too much fun with this.

COMBATE FOR MY?????
but anyways, the twister should go on kecleons back and turn the other way., so it doesnt look like its right on his side.
video is done and uploaded, give me your thoughts.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Arrgh, I guess I should go fix that.

DWC: I like the Poisygon, but I wish it was a little more original. Koffing's gas and Muk's goo are cool and you make it look good, but those are already Pokemon with those attributes. What else could poison be? Maybe steam could come off it, like it's made of acid or something.

IDK, it's your work and none of my own. Excellent job, I envy you for making such teeny-weeny little adjustments to sprites while fully zoomed out.

dont you zoom out to make adjustments to make sprites look better from afar?

but yeah, i could have been waaay more original with it, i agree.
i could have made the koffing smoke green or white as a gas like thing, and gave it acidic properties.

@ Psycho Trainer: Thanks. And I took your suggestion into use:

#1 Bulbchamp

#4 Charmanchamp

#7 Squirtchamp

I'll probably get their evo's later.

there is the sprite. C&C
and if anyone can explain to me how i recieved over 9000 views on my vid i uploaded 8~ hours ago please do so. the vid got 9000~ views and it is only 7 seconds; it's an opening 0-0. i shat my pants when is saw it still had no comments but yet 3# most viewed today in science and technology.

^ Wow! Congrats on getting so many views in such a short amount of time d-w-c!

I've got the evo's:

#2 Ivychamp

#5 Charmelchamp

#8 Warchamp

Onc again, I'll probably get their final evo's later.

thanks. it's miraculous what happened.

sprites:
ivychamp: very good use of the bulb. good sprite
charmel(delicious charmel)champ: looks good. not much else you could have added.
warchamp:its the best you could have done with it ^^

I declare Pidgeock... Created!

I had a wierd urge to do a Random Generator fusion. I re-shaded the rocks to make them less...rocky. Didn't look right on a smooth body like Pidgeotto and I wasn't comfortable with my ability to "rock out" Pidgeotto

Thanks d-w-c. ^^
Your Poisygon up thar looks as close to perfect as possible imo. Muk's goo looks great and I really like how you fit Koffing's skull symbol on Porygon2's head. Using Koffing's gas as a kind of acid was also very creative. :)

Pidgeock looks good 092; it's an intersting combination. There are those few mishaps here and there, but not bad, not bad.

And I think that looks really good Spitfire. I always love black + red/orange coloring.

I finished up the evo's:

#3 Venuschamp

#6 Charizchamp

#9 Blastchamp

@YoshiToshi: They look good, but have some serious head problems.

Well since I'm home today I might as well work on finishing up my first 100, so any request?

Well, I'm back. An with me I bring a unique fusion. A fusion of the two sprites for the same Pokemon! I give you Skarmach:

And in Skarmory's colours:

Bear in mind that I was just using 1 Pokemon in two slightly different poses when making this fusion. Also, don't expect me to contribute often. I'm on a quest to snag a decent shiny Beldum and may take some time. I am an experienced shiny hunter but fate has been playing tricks on. Honestly, I was resetting the rader for over 3 hours and found nothing, then when I did, my attack crit and KOed it. I wasn't using False Swipe because it took too long and there was a risk of recoil KO. Then I found another patch very soon after. I put Gengar to the head of my party and got attacked by a wild Pokemon before I even stepped into the patch that was one square away. But I digress.

What do you think?

@YoshiToshi: They look good, but have some serious head problems.
Thanks and lol, yeah. They do have some big arse heads though, Venusaur especially. XD

Charizard's head wasn't positioned to my liking so I did some flippin' and rotatin'. Idk, just though that was the best angle for his head to be at. :/

So, I'll probably continue with the Champdex later. Expect some strange, maybe disturbing looking Pokechamps. I saw some request like a ton of pages back that was never taken and just went for it:

2 ver. Arbok + Dunsparce.

Edit: That's amazing Shineenigma. AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)