Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made another sprite out of my spare time

Sceptile + Tyranitar (shiny)
Their poses before being fused are really similiar ><

I've made another Regi-fusion. This time, featuring Regice and Golem.

Version 1:

Version 2:

I also scratched in some rocks at the legs. Having a gaping hole where the legs used to be didn't seem quite right.

::EDIT:: Tell me if the arms look good or not. They look a bit rocky to me already, but then again, my eyesight is terrible.

Wanted to do a quick one before I went to bed. Wouldn't be surprised if something like this was already done <,<

Reason why I made it face <<< is because I don't really feel like reshading the headpiece

well you guys, there is a new video up.
the fusion is eletrode+spiritomb.
go check it out.
also Darikon2 (dark porygon2) will be up in 15~ minutes.
darikon turned out really great.

Can someone merge a Mamoswine and a Wailord and a Machamp, with Mamoswine being the base?

I tried picking ones that I felt would be easier than some to merge >.> At first I had in mind a Diglett and Wailord. :P

Can someone merge a Mamoswine and a Wailord and a Machamp, with Mamoswine being the base?

I tried picking ones that I felt would be easier than some to merge >.> At first I had in mind a Diglett and Wailord. :P

Say what you want, I think it's kinda cute.

This is my first three-way sprite mix. Questions, comments, concerns?

Just 'cause I was bored, a couple of animation sequences from my in-development game:

Choosing your starter, and entering battle.

The title sequence.
And it counts as spriting - all the Pokémon etc are scratch, and the trainer, bag and backgrounds are edits.
Edit: Yeah, I know the grass looks like it's not moving. It does actually move, but the frame skip in the animation makes it look stationary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)