Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember that old pumpkin scratch I did awhile ago? Well, I've made a new, improved one that fits the Pokemon style better:

Slightly lighter in color:

It's facing at more of an angle now rather than totally forward like my original.

looks good nice shading

shading is off and those hands are from another pokemo

the entei head looks wrong positioned still nice concept

looks good

swamperts head is wrong positioned and the shading on empoleons arm is off
where's feraligatr lol

good although i would like to see more absol in it
Erm thanks. I quickly made those so I didn't put all my effort in it. I was too lazy.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
gonna post a grab bag of requests

mr. mime-octillery
zubat-ekans-koffing
seel-spheal
yanma-ninjask
tyranitar-kabutops-gengar

Forregross (Forretress and Metagross)

Mismagevoir (Mismagius and Gardevoir)

Edit: I removed the first fusion that my friend gave to me because it was copied from another site(I didn't know it was from arkeis).

Actually, one of my friends gave me that sprite. I didn't even know it was from there. You shouldn't go around calling people cheaters.

At the very least, you should have mentioned that the sprite did not belong to you. I would prefer if mine was the last post about this matter.

At the very least, you should have mentioned that the sprite did not belong to you. I would prefer if mine was the last post about this matter.
I would have done that, but me and my friends work on fusions together, therefore I can't say anyone deserves all the credit.

Considering that neither you nor your friend played a role in the creation of the splice and that you allegedly received the sprite from your friend, who stole it from aragornbird, your argument is completely null. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)