Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finished.

EDIT: And here's Kabutops' Yellow Version Revamp.
Before:

After:

EDIT2:

The horror! The horror!

I honestly can't believe I have murdered Scizor just by giving it Miltank Eyes...

EDIT3(Whee! Spriting Spree!): Flying Blubberballs, Batman!
OMG you stole my job oh well i don't hold a grudge i guess school got in the way of things i better do sprites faster then...

OMG you stole my job oh well i don't hold a grudge i guess school got in the way of things i better do sprites faster then...
You can still do the sprite. Who knows, maybe yours won't look like some sickeningly dopey freak of nature!

I'm not going to do any more sprites today, but I'll prob. post up a bunch of the sprites I made before I found this thread.

Hey. I'm new to Smogon, but I enjoy splicing and such so i'll post one of my favourite ones here atm :]

It was my entry for a comp on another forum, and it was to retype a Magmortar. I won ^-^

Yeah, so I have finally gotten around to posting a compiled page of my old sprites. I'll eventually try to edit this post with my newer sprites added in. Credits to the CAP spriters for the CAP sprites used in some of my splices.
Recolors:

(Yes, a recolor of a splice.)
Revamps:

Scratches:

Rotom~~~Shiny Rotom~~Dodono
Gallade Dex:

GDN:002 ~~GDN:003~~GDN:004~~GDN:005~~GDN:006
________
GDN:007~~ GDN:008~~GDN:009~~GDN:010~~ GDN:011

GDN:012
Splices:

Side Notes:
GDN:001 is the standard Gallade Sprite, and that's why it's not up there. GDN:011 (Staraptor) is on hold right now. Maromeleon is from 3rd Gen.

Feel free to use any of them as long as you give me credit as original spriter. Comments and criticisms are welcome.

Some more:

Thunderstrom Castform:

Fat Skitty xD

Grass Bird Sprite:

A Trainer I half Scratched/Half Spliced:

Dragon splice:

A Trainer Sprite I use to rep me on another forum:

I'll post some more later :] comments and CC would be appreciated.

Some more:

Thunderstrom Castform:

Fat Skitty xD

Grass Bird Sprite:

Dragon splice:

They all look very good. I have one nitpick right off the top of my head though, and that's that the first trainer, at least in my opinion, needs some more shading.

Some more:

Thunderstrom Castform:

Fat Skitty xD

Grass Bird Sprite:

Dragon splice:

Nice, but agreeing with XandZero2 on the first trainer's sprite shading; it doesn't have much contrast.

I think I saw that Snorkitty somewhere, either that or somebody else also made a Snorkitty xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)