Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's another sprite it's lucario and it's counter gliscor
i didn't have to do any shading cuz i used a shiny sprite for gliscor xD it also has 4 ears...

Hi there, I've been lurking this thread for a while and decided to try my hand at a few sprites ^_^

Okay, here's a creation I made up for Coco on shoddy. Froslaxpom. :P

Blissey on 'roids. o.O

An odd combination for Mysticmonks. Shiny Umbreon coloured Espeon with a Seviper tail.

Gardearytails! :D

Oh dear, don't ask. :S

Dragoninetar for Diploman. (Yus, I didn't say Diplodon) xD

Hi there, I've been lurking this thread for a while and decided to try my hand at a few sprites ^_^

Okay, here's a creation I made up for Coco on shoddy. Froslaxpom. :P

Blissey on 'roids. o.O
I think i seen these 2 somewhere... the only difference of Froslaxpom is the frosslass part and the color... other wise it looks like and exact copy, and the blissey on roids looks almost exactly as another one i say only it doesn't have abs and the torso is smaller...

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
here's another sprite it's lucario and it's counter gliscor
i didn't have to do any shading cuz i used a shiny sprite for gliscor xD it also has 4 ears...
Shading is always necessary, you have to make it look realistic. The light can only come from one direction, not... a bunch. And make it all the same color scheme.

Well I am shy and timid and don't like to belittle others and i totally believe that you made them, but they are unoriginal
And i guess i am pretty modest i don't show off my perfect report card and stuff

And this is my darker-version of Mothim that I fused w/ Dustox. I think it looks better w/out the bright yellow wings.

Also, out of curiosity, is there a limit to the amount of art a Post can hold?

I finally got one of my own.

To satisfy my new Buizel obsession. =3 Hee.

Buizee. Cute little bugger, if I do say so myself...and I can say that without a hit to my pride. >_> Being female has advantages. Tail is a bit meh, but the sprite is overall good enough to make me awww.

....My god, this Buizel breeding project is beginning to affect my sanity. Break time?

I have answered the call. What call might you ask? Why, the call to...

Build A (hopefully) Better Dunsparce!

But, sure, I'll take that request. I'm tired of random spriting.

EDIT:

Done.

Bigger, better, faster, stronger....Seriously, though, that Dunsparce is awesome.

After like a week of being dead, the thread lives! Hahaha. Maybe I'll get back on a roll now.

yeah lol it goes like 2 weeks of amazing sprtes and then 1 week of shit and the cycle repeats xD. Im on spriters block (not that i was good to begin with) but i need an easy splice request.

Dude that Sunplup is exactly what I pictured when I said that!
Can I use that as my avvie on another forum?

All my sprites can be used wherever as long as you give me credit as the original spriter. Other than that, go nuts.

On the topic of sprites, I did another Revamp.

Before:

After:

EDIT2: Just noticed the fact that my question might have been lost in the page switch, but does anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of artwork you can have in a post? Thanks in advance.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry I've been so inactive.... I've been on the LCF http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Little_Cup_Forum/index/ .... I am really sorry. I just didn't see any requests here that I particularly wanted to do... so I didn't do any. I did take some requests on the LCF, here they are.

Man-Dour,
Elebone,
and of course, Gliglax.

I recently downloaded the free trial for photoshop, so I'll see how I like it.

BTW I have three spriting requests to kick things off.

I would like an Abomasnow/Blastoise fusion
A Parasect/Gastly fusion
and a Charizard/Lugia fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)