Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joshcoptor- Are you a troll...or are you really this stupid? Take your atrocities to some other thread.

@Chaos- Thanks. ^,^

@X- Whoa. Rosetress does have a huge head. I'll give your request a go. Thanks to you, too. =D

EDIT: Pidgeyraptor!

He's not bad. Not great quality, somewhat haphazard, but pretty damn badass.

Well here's my take at Pidgeyraptor :
I personally think it's pretty good and I think it's better than fuzzberry's (no offense just an opinion).

@Fuzz: That looks great! Though he looks quite sad.. And something about the breast looks a bit off, still it's my favourite.

@CrAZyMONkeYZ *shudder*: Looks good also, but just looks like you put Pigeot's wings/tail on a Staraptor, no real changes.

@Pink: I think it looks quite good, though the shiny/blue colouring and the wing look a bit awkward.

@Fuzz: That looks great! Though he looks quite sad.. And something about the breast looks a bit off, still it's my favourite.

@CrAZyMONkeYZ *shudder*: Looks good also, but just looks like you put Pigeot's wings/tail on a Staraptor, no real changes.

@Pink: I think it looks quite good, though the shiny/blue colouring and the wing look a bit awkward.
I totally agree I didn't try so hard xD and may the best spriter win (not me)

Fixed the wing and the shiny head feathers. I had missed a spot before, whoops. Any good now? I feel proud for a first try.

I like yours, Pink. X3 If that's your first try, then good first try. It reminds me of an owl, actually.

Thanks, Mountain Dewgong. His chest does look a little bulgy, now that I think about it...Maybe I should have made the white extend down farther? And he looks sad, I believe, because of the combination of Staraptor's eyes and Pidgeot's eye markings that look a bit like a trail of tears down his face. I'm glad you like it, though.

Bring on the requests, people! I'm on a roll.

Typutar: Ya' just HAD to give me the Everstone HALFWAY through the evolution, didn't ya? Would've made to much sense to give it to me earlier, huh?

Trainer:lolz XD

Okay, getting more serious, 8-arms sounds like a funny fuse. I'll give it a shot. I doubt I'll have it done today, though.

Second ever sprite!!!

Grachamp! Had to do a little scratch work. I didn't like how Machamp's hands had 5 fingers, so I tried to fix that to the best ofmy abilities.

I know i just requested a sprite, but can someone please try a fuse of Giratina-o and Gardevoir(Base) if they're compatible? If they aren't, then maybe Giratina-o(Base) and Salamence.

Second ever sprite!!!

Grachamp! Had to do a little scratch work. I didn't like how Machamp's hands had 5 fingers, so I tried to fix that to the best of my abilities.
I'm a little upset with the lack of 8 arms, but 6 is still really ridiculous. Makes you wonder how Pokemon is gonna change. More arms is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)