Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuzz, I have dibs on Darkigigigas. You can do Dialga/Regigigas.
You can draw stuff? That's cool....I can't draw anything outside of a square.

That's darn sexy mordrock. I love it <3

Okay, so that-
Originally Posted by Fat XandZero2
PS: I need to try that funny text sometime. I call Palkigiags!

EDIT: Quick! Name a random Legendary!
-was because I wanted to do another legendary GDN. Yeah, so I'm done. Here it is, GDN:011! Oops, I meant GDN:012, since right now I'm stuck on GDN:011. Anyway...

GDN:012

Looks a lot like GDN:002, actually.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I feel like posting this WIP to see what people think.

Comments? If I finish this, I might have a shot at scratching Shivers

@Dogfish: It looks good so far. But I have absolutely no experience in map making, so my comment doesn't mean much.

@X&Z: That looks great. EDIT: NVM.

@ungulateman: It looks hilarious :D

@Mordock- You have a scary mind then. =P

@1337- Meh. I'm an ameteur artist. I'm not fantastic, but I can impress non-artists. If you've got Darkigigas, somebody has Palkia + Regigigas, and I have Dialgigas right here, then we have a movie-style trio. Haha.

Man, this was a pissy sprite.

@Dogfish- That's great. Of course, I'm clueless with maps, too.

I feel like posting this WIP to see what people think.

Comments? If I finish this, I might have a shot at scratching Shivers
Add some shading to the island with the lakes. At least one layer, since all landmasses have at least some elevation above the ocean. The shading on the bottom right corner looks wierd. It goes from thin to thick and back to thin again. It should start out thick and get thinner with each layer to show a gradually increasing slope.

Darkigigas looks kinda bad :( I still have some work to do on him.

None of Regigigas's parts fit well onto him T_T

O_O And I thought Dialgigas looked cool.

It looks pretty cool, except for the braille thingies on its neck. They look tacked on IMO.

It looks really buff, esp. the front legs :P
They are actually ripped straight from Regigigas. They're the eyes rep.ing the other three Regis.

Since I'm about to turn in, I decided to show you guys my current WIP. I'll prob. finish this tomorrow. I'll leave it up overnight to see what you guys (and Fuzz) think about it.

'Night.

I have just finished my second Scratch. It is a Water/Psychic Pokemon that uses its psychic powers to form its body. The stones are its source of power, giving it the ability to control Water. The wings, hands, and tail are created entirely from Water. The wings and body can split off from the head to attack seperately.

Don't ask me what the name is, I'm open to suggestions.

Also, for those of you who have played Megaman ZX Advent, yes, it was partially inspired by the final boss's final form.

Comments and criticisms are welcome, especially on the wings, hands, and tail. I would like to know if I shaded water right, since I have not done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)