Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after my brutal fails before, I decided to try again, and this was the result :

God, the tail was hard to get on. Tons better than my previous ones though. Rate please.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
@rhycune-good but the left wing is a bit messed up. same with the left horn. otherwise a solid sprite.

@psycho trainer- good for what you had to work with-dragonite/diglett isnt a very good match, but you made it pretty well.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
andreww thats actually quite good. the colors look fine really, dunsparce evo ftw!

any requests?

EDIT2: Hey Gothic Togekiss, is this what you meant: *weird Asian baby sucking on Heatran*
No, I think this is:

Sorta crappy, but it's hard finding a good baby picture that can be shrunk down to fit inside Heatran's mouth without making the Heatran huge.

Pinser + Octillary

EDIT: Am I getting better?

EDIT2:

LOL HE IS GAY!!!!!!!!! :heart:
To answer your question, I think you improve with everything you do, so, yes, you have improved. By what degree...that is the real question.

And you won't say that thing's gay when it Psycho Cuts you to ribbons. <3 Can someone make that transparent? I wanna make it my avvie.

This is the best I could do with the Heatran...

@Rhykune: If you were asking to use one of my sprites, you can. Just tell me which one so I can make it transparent.

Hey guys I am working on a ssbb sprite movie. It should be done in about week or two. It is Marth vs. Fox vs. Bowser vs. Snake.

So far 5 frames done equals to 1 second so it might be like maybe a min long in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)