Syclar - Final Product

I think that Flarelm and Embirch should stand to get their prevo work done next.

That being said, I think it might be interesting if we did a poll for which CAP we should do next--I could wait for Embirch and Flarelm, but would love to see Monohm and Duclohm done next.

Here's a list, BTW:

Embirch and Flarelm (Pyroak)
Breezi (Fidgit)
Rebble and Bolderdash (Stratagem)
Arghon (Arghonaut)
Nohface (Kitsunoh)
Monohm and Duclohm (Cyclohm)
Colosshale (Colossoil)
Protowatt/Plicowatt (Krilowatt)
Voodoll (Voodoom)

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I have been very quiet on this as of late. I had a decision made a while ago, but I never publicly declared it.

Embirch and Flarelm will begin once CAP4's Art Polls are completed. I've hosted a lot of discussion about this in #cap, and I think this is the best way to go. Furthermore, I'd like to test out a "two TL" system. If any of you would like me to go in depth on how this would work, lemme know and I can explain. Basically, we'd have a leader for each pre-evolution; those two leaders would need to work very closely together in order to promote consistency in the project.

If you are interested in leading either Embirch of Flarelm, private message me on the forums; we'll keep in touch.

EDIT: Don't let the "two TL" idea prevent you from applying. Just apply if you're interested in leading at all. Once it's decided who will lead, that leader and I will discuss the possibility of throwing in another TL.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, sorry I haven't made this public yet. The other CAP moderators and I have decided that user DHR-107 will be leading the pre-evo process for Embirch and Flarelm! He's always been a solid contributor, and his knack for movepools is of particular importance for this process, since we're going to be working with two linked Pokemon. I'll be working with him over the next few days to get something going. See you all soon~

Stratos

Banned deucer.
jesus christ dhr i specifically told you not to apply because then i couldn't win and what do you go and do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)