Not open for further replies.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat DaPlayaFlow 4-0...

i wonder if synre will ever play

god fuckin dammit guys

good job i GUESS...

though winning a second tournament without having to play any games would be pretty awesome...

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Wait, why is locopoke allowed to sub in now when he was on a team in R1? Just because they lost doesn't mean he should be allowed to sub in, right?...right?

Wait, why is locopoke allowed to sub in now when he was on a team in R1? Just because they lost doesn't mean he should be allowed to sub in, right?...right?
It's allowed because he is such a fine quality user and he has the ability to whoop 'em good.

YoshiX has been online very little today, and even when he has been, he has ignored the PMs that I sent (adding to the one yesterday to arrange a time that received no reply), so getting this game played hasn't really been possible for me.

LMAO! Are you fucking retarded? His team lost in R1. This isn't the smogon tourney where he can continue playing after he lost LOL. If the host allowed it, he's an idiot but I highly doubt he is that dumb.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Look like ST5 clause has been taken into effect, don't worry Goof, he lost last time too.

im sure team Whoop 'em Good will be able to find someone else to Whoop 'em Good. the loss of locopoke is disappointing however.
btw bitch bitch bitch is all i hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)