Team Trials III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost, I was really rushed into making a team after a real life tragedy but I would have got the inactivity loss otherwise so w/e. GG WhiteQueen and sorry teammates :( . This marks my last pokemon match until we are well into Black and White if that.

Contacted Sage_Abdul, I don't have access to Shoddy right now but I'll try to find a sollution.

PS. I do hate tiebreak games ^^'

Iconic's and Iris' opponents both are extremely inactive with not being on the forums for over two weeks. As well as them having only 1 post on the forums (being signing up for this tournament). I doubt they will be willing to finish this up. Thus, we should get the activity win before the extension deadline if they don't show up. As well as us being in the lead.

Iconic's and Iris' opponents both are extremely inactive with not being on the forums for over two weeks. As well as them having only 1 post on the forums (being signing up for this tournament). I doubt they will be willing to finish this up. Thus, we should get the activity win before the extension deadline if they don't show up. As well as us being in the lead.
Yeah. I was gonna wait for tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure they won't be showing up >_>

Lost to reachzero, I started off pretty well but then he came back and got me. gg

I'm very sorry team.. this is probably my last team tourny since I always just bring my teamates down.

I'll be gone from tomorrow till friday, just so my upcoming opponent knows this. I'll be ready to battle anytime after that.

I told FM I could play everyday at 9:00 PM, he told me "whenever you want". I tried Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and yesterday during Smogon Tour but he wasn't online, I don't know what to do.
I hope we'll get it done ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)