Team Trials - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat moi for my battle.

Good luck to the rest of my team.

posting to show off my cool avatar and to say that ck is back from vacation.

also I may be gone for awhile.. as in months. I don't have everything settled yet but it may be better if my team got a replacement. Wait a few days though but if somebody (decent/good/whatever) wants to join Don't Bash Us, Please.. let the team know.

Why does everyone keep saying that they are doing the worst they've ever done. Give some credit to the person you are playing against.

My opponent's response to saying we need to battle was 'why', so it looks real good as to this happening as quickly as I had hoped.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My opponent has had a laid back attitude about getting our match done. However, I just hope we'll be able to get it done.

Yeah me and Jabba haven't Pm'd yet, alas I know we are easily on at the same time once we arrange it, alas I was hoping for an easier first game than this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)