Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
*sigh* sometimes I feel I am the most frequent poster in this topic.

Here is the deal: applications for a Masters Program opened here and I really need to dedicate myself to get through this. There are tests and papers and what-not that I need to do and obviously that requires time, so I will have my activity somewhat reduced here until...middle october (maybe before that). You have my permission and my blessings to DQ me if I am reffing your battle (except for the sick tourney), with full counters to the subref. If I am battling, however, I ask that you don't DQ me. I will get to it.

I will probably try to get to things. Honestly I can't help myself. But don't expect DQ Interval to be followed by me.

In case it wasn't obvious by this point, I've been super-inactive lately (see: my loss to IAR in his gym). I doubt this will change in the near future, so I will humbly drop out of Water Gym Qualifiers (and anything else I'm supposed to be involved in). If/When I become active again, I will do my best to steal Water Gym stay active. Tagging Birkal and S0L1D G0LD.

Parents got pissed and took away shit. This LOA applies more to Geodude than to me, but he asked me to post this as thwy forgot about my DS.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Parents got pissed and took away shit. This LOA applies more to Geodude than to me, but he asked me to post this as thwy forgot about my DS.
To add on to this, I will still be able to get on to Smogon 1-2 hours during the week when I am at school.

Will be driving up to college on the 21th, and will likely be busy getting settled in on the 22nd (and PROBABLY the 23rd/24th).

This means I'm likely to only have activity for a few hours late at night and will likely not be thinking about reffing much. 23rd/24th might see some TLR reffings, though.

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I think I've stated multiple times, I'm busy. VM me if I'm missing in anything, since I'm prone to missing things atm.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Going on vacation from Saturday to Thursday. I won't have much time for Smogon. I should usually be able to order within DQ, but I highly doubt I'll be able to ref. I would appreciate it if nobody looks for a subref, but if you do, I understand.

Its_A_Random, Maxim, zarator, Doubt, P2X7, SimonSays, namemaker, Pixelplant, Zekrom2525

Just notifying everyone in advance, though with the 1v1s I'll probably have them done before then. Anyway, next weekend from the 30th to the 1st of September, we'll be gone on vacation to Branson. It will only be for the weekend, but if you really want to request a subref then if your battle isn't over by then then of course you're welcome to. Since I'm only gonna be gone for a few days it would also be appreciated if you didn't (get a subref), but it's totally your choice.

Matezoide Avnomke Engineer Pikachu epicdrill P2X7 Someoneelse The Wanderer Mulan15262 Dogfish44 AOPSUser Birkal S0L1D G0LD

Well, I hate that I have to do this, but I guess it's better than leaving a bunch of loose ends for others to tie up. Also, I've out it off for too long.

I have settled pretty deep into the college lifestyle, and I simply don't believe that I can do both is and ASB parallel to each other.

As of this post, I am forfeiting every battle I am in right now, including my tournament battle. I a also putting every battle I'm reffing up for subreffing. In addition, I am also putti P2X7's Subway match up for subreffing and surrendering in my Raid with Mulan (sorry buddy, at least there are a lot of new players floating around for you to try and partner with).

All of these can be found in links from my signature.

I hope to see you all again sometime!

Sorry for the double post, but if any battle I'm involved with is somehow not found from the links in my signature, then I also forfeit/allow a subref for any of those too.

going on vacation from August 24th to Sep 6th. Ill have internet access from my phone but not computer so expect limited activity. Ill try to finish my battles though during my vacation, but my activity will probably be more sporadic.

You know how I said that I would return in full yesterday? Well, make that Wednesday. Prepping for move-in day is a lot more of an involved process than I thought. Sorry :(

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Update to previous

Tuesday: Out of commission as of ~5 PM
Wednesday: Out of commission most of day
Thursday: Available
Friday: Gone
Saturday: Gone
Sunday: Gone
Monday: Unavailable latter half of day

May access via phone

zarator, Doubt, P2X7, SimonSays, namemaker, Pixelplant, Zekrom2525

Just notifying everyone in advance, though with the 1v1s I'll probably have them done before then. Anyway, next weekend from the 30th to the 1st of September, we'll be gone on vacation to Branson. It will only be for the weekend, but if you really want to request a subref then if your battle isn't over by then then of course you're welcome to. Since I'm only gonna be gone for a few days it would also be appreciated if you didn't (get a subref), but it's totally your choice.
Judt a reminder! Im leaving tomorrow afternoon. This weekends gonna be a blast!

If you want to request a subref, thats fine. I have no preference anymore, its just up to you

Posting here since my activity is going down a fair bit starting... well, today.

College starts, so between classes and homework I will not have as much time. I had to move so I'm still installing myself, so I will probably be even less active this week.

Also, expect ZERO activity on weekends (well, maybe I'll get on for a couple minutes, but not enough to do much).

EDIT: Make those weekends from Friday at 11 A.M 'tll Monday at 7 P.M.

Last edited:
I am currently settling back into school, so don't expect much activity from me in the next week or so. Feel free to get a subref (but you don't have to, as I can still make it on from time to time), and please don't DQ me.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Probably absent until next Monday. Stay tuned~

e: not absent, but busier than normal.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone that is wating for me. I have not had time for anything because of school, and on top of that, Internet died in the house I'm staying. It would be great if you could not DQ me, but if you don't feel like waiting, you are free to DQ. Except of the tourney battle, I WILL find a way to complete that, but I'll ask for a little patience.

Also, all the battles and things I'm reffing are up for subref.

Texas Cloverleaf S0L1D G0LD Mowtom zarator Gale Wing Srock Frosty Mulan15262 @anyoneImayhavemissed

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to be obscenely busy until next Wednesday due to licensing exams. Ordering in high priority matches (gyms / tournaments / HLM) will take precedent, but expect my reffing to be painfully slow. Maybe over this weekend I can crank out a few.

EDIT: Just got done with everything. Need to sleep tonight; I will order in everything tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)