The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Nice Porygon-Z!! I've recently fallen in love with the virtual duck after wasting most of this week testing him for my peer edit.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Nice Porygon-Z!! I've recently fallen in love with the virtual duck after wasting most of this week testing him for my peer edit.
The original Porygon will always have a special place in my heart.

Hmm, I wonder if anyone will do art for me on my birthday... (Dec. 1. :X)

I'll try... I don't have a tablet though... I'll make you an animation, 100 x 100, avatar size. What is your favourite pokemon?

I don't have any good art ideas atm, so I'm up for anything.

I'll do you art but it's going to contain 87% suck, and you're birthday is only 2 days after mine heh

I'm going to throw out a random request, if you please, if not idc, but maybe you love kingdra as much as me :P (no ripping off yamipoli's king-dra though lol)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I'll try... I don't have a tablet though... I'll make you an animation, 100 x 100, avatar size. What is your favourite pokemon?

I don't have any good art ideas atm, so I'm up for anything.
Shiny Porygon. :D
I'll do you art but it's going to contain 87% suck, and you're birthday is only 2 days after mine heh

I'm going to throw out a random request, if you please, if not idc, but maybe you love kingdra as much as me :P (no ripping off yamipoli's king-dra though lol)
So you want a Kingdra?

RedChocobo, a wee homage, just as thanks for your art that you do in the Let's Plays (Emerald, Crystal, and FireRed, You on the forums, if you've never read them, you're in for a treat...). Your works show much more emotion, character, and form than I think mine ever can. Even if you never read this, keep up the great work, and know you'd been an inspiring force to me.
Oh man! I remember those! My brother used to read those to me all the time. :3

Thanks for giving me a reason to laugh at 12:30 in the morning. :D

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Unless ive missed it, have you ever tried Rotom fridge? If not, could you please make one? :D

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
After taking down the forretress I realized what this creature was. this was no curse-lax, this was HULK!-lax. I let out a HULK!-battle cry and pictures a snorlax becoming big and green and muscular like the incredible hulk (props to anyone who draws this.)
Big, green, but no muscles for you! >:O
EDIT:
I know it's not good enough, but I had to do something before Lorak gets here. :p
My presence was expected? D:

Just droppin' by to say I loved the picture you made of HULK!-lax in my warstory thread. I especially loved the drawings of his opponents being crushed under his mighty foot.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Just droppin' by to say I loved the picture you made of HULK!-lax in my warstory thread. I especially loved the drawings of his opponents being crushed under his mighty foot.
Glad y' appreciate it. Can always av it for you, if you want one.

Hey, I'm an artist and I don't often request art from others but I like your style. Any chance I could get a Loraked version of the Gengar in my Avitar? It's a piece I drew called: Gengar@Focus Sash. I'm getting kind of sick of looking at it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)