The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Under/in front of him are (clockwise, from top) a Cresselia, a Forretress, a Heatran, a Vaporeon, and a Mamoswine, the five Pokemon that "Hulk-Lax" defeated in the aforereferenced warstory.
Hey, I'm an artist and I don't often request art from others but I like your style. Any chance I could get a Loraked version of the Gengar in my Avitar? It's a piece I drew called: Gengar@Focus Sash. I'm getting kind of sick of looking at it...
I can try, but to be honest, I quite like the work you did...

Can things still be requested?

Have u already drawn Caterpie ? Cuz I'd like to request one that says sth like " Hug me " or so...

thx in advance.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
if you can't do it it's ok I just wanted to see the Dream Theater (band) logo as a cartoon, but if it's not worth it don't worry!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Never leave an unused Master Ball around a Rotom. Bad things tend to come of it...

And... Gonna avoid logos.

That Master Rotom is so amazing and funny :D. I have a request for you; could you please draw me an Azelf wearing a Choice Band? (to go with my newly finished SR for Jolly Azelf).

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
That Master Rotom is so amazing and funny :D.
I was considering a description of a Electric or Ghost-type Fissure-copy move it uses when trying to recall a Pokemon into itself, like how Shedinja is said to steal souls when looking into its back cavity.
I have a request for you; could you please draw me an Azelf wearing a Choice Band? (to go with my newly finished SR for Jolly Azelf).
Gonna be cutting back hard on requests. Just too much to do with school, sorry.

I was considering a description of a Electric or Ghost-type Fissure-copy move it uses when trying to recall a Pokemon into itself, like how Shedinja is said to steal souls when looking into its back cavity.
Aha.
Gonna b.e cutting back hard on requests. Just too much to do with school, sorry.
It's OK, I'm busy with school myself. I was actually gonna draw it first myself, but I only asked because the Azelf you drew is awesome. (probably gonna do it now since you're busy)

i know your cutting back on requests but...
could you draw a furret playing with some sort of pokeball (like heal ball or something) just like you'd see a cat playing with a ball of yarn?

if not its fine :)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
It's even more awesome in its finished form. Depends if Bozo wants it for the Gyarados, though. :V
EDIT: Eh, decided to do it anyway, let Bozo decide if he wants to give one away to l'il ol' me for it. I probably won't end up trading a Pokemon from my thread for it, seeing as I don't approve of using Fast Egg, but it'd be nice to have.

(Click above for even bigger version, also the size I drew it at.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)