The Best of 3 Tournament - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I contacted my opponent the 2nd of July to tell him when I'm available to play.
The 5th, he answered he can't come at the same time because we get a difference of 8 hours, and asked if I could stay one hour later.
The same day, I tell that I could stay but not everyday, so I asked him to choose a specific day.

Then he don't answer.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
kk so i wouldn't be able to play until next saturday cause i wouldn't have internet :B so we need to play the UU game with kd24 and i can play until tomorrow 2pm GMT+2 then it's impossible. So can you give me an extension ( 1 or 2 days) if we didn't play the uu battle. thx :B

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
kk so i wouldn't be able to play until next saturday cause i wouldn't have internet :B so we need to play the UU game with kd24 and i can play until tomorrow 2pm GMT+2 then it's impossible. So can you give me an extension ( 1 or 2 days) if we didn't play the uu battle. thx :B
Defently bro.

H-C
is being subbed out for Cristal

Solace. vs Cristal

Lost against Eo in OU, won in UU while haxx helped me to break and lost in Ubers

Have to say that all of the 3 games were really intresting, ggs dudes and good luck !

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have to go inactive in the near future so I am dropping out.

We played for fun and I lost anyway so GL in the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)