The Captain's Dockside Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can trade both for a perfect HP Fire Bulbasauf if you want. Also do you care about the balls Larvitar and Spiritomb are in?

Yes I do, the advertised Balls in your thread are Safari and Quick Ball right?

I don't mind Waiting if they will take awhile to breed.
Yes, and do you want them to be female so you will be able to breed the special ball yoursel? If you want it will probably take more time (or if I hatch a perfect male first I can give a spitback female in addition).

And for the trade filler(s), you can give whatever you want I don't care much.

Yes, and do you want them to be female so you will be able to breed the special ball yoursel? If you want it will probably take more time (or if I hatch a perfect male first I can give a spitback female in addition).

And for the trade filler(s), you can give whatever you want I don't care much.
Both are 50:50 gender ratio, so hatching a female shouldn't take too much extra time. Yes I want to breed them myself, I didn't check your thread, what are your distribution rules?

Both are 50:50 gender ratio, so hatching a female shouldn't take too much extra time. Yes I want to breed them myself, I didn't check your thread, what are your distribution rules?
You're allowed to breed them and add their offspring to your trade list, but because Safari Ball Larvitar is kinda difficult to get I would like credits for it. All Pokémon I trade a fully redistribuable unless they're unbeedable stuff like legendaries.

You're allowed to breed them and add their offspring to your trade list, but because Safari Ball Larvitar is kinda difficult to get I would like credits for it. All Pokémon I trade a fully redistribuable unless they're unbeedable stuff like legendaries.
Alright, I don't think I'll be able to trade before work, but I'll be home around 9pm US ET. Just hit me up with a PM whenever you're ready.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello! I'm in need of cloning services, I need two copies (3 counting original) of 3 kalos bred rare shiny pokemon. PM me if you're interested!

CMT for cloning shinies and legendaries, you can keep a copy of whatever you clone as payment, PM me so we can discuss the terms more

Newest Arrival!

Feebas
Modest w/ Oblivious(Competitive)
31/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Will be cloned on demand

Spit Backs: 0♂ 0♀
Egg Moves: Haze, Mist, Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse

Also working on Impish Skarmory in Heavy Ball!

antienor Yes, this is my trade thread.

Unfortunately I don't see anything in your list that really sparks my interest, but while you're on Smogon many people would prefer you list the OT, ID No., Nature, and IVs of the pokemon you intend to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)