The Captain's Dockside Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in a 31/x/30/30/30/30 HP Fighting Litwick with the egg move Heat Wave, in either a Dusk Ball (Ability Infiltrator) or in a Luxury Ball (Flash Fire)? If so, I'd love a Modest HP Fire Bulbasaur. :]

I am interested in that shiny Chansey, and will trade a Modest Anticipation Eevee spitback and a Prism Scale for it. I apologize if this sounds like a bad trade, as I'm pretty new and don't have the best grasp of how much certain things are worth. When it comes to trading and getting some things that I want/need, thus far I've mainly relied on kind people doing giveaways.

All rambling aside, if the shiny Chansey doesn't feel like a good trade for what I've offered, one of those Lapras spitbacks with Freeze-Dry would also be appreciated.

Interested in Venipede and Skarmory. Any of this interest you?

Jolly or naive Gible w/wo HA
Jolly drillbur
Timid or modest ralts
Adamant Dratini
Bold/modest eevee
Relaxed shellos
Careful fletchling (because bulky flame is best flame)
Timid Mewtwo
Adamant Larvitar
Timid noibat
Bold Rotom
Naive Absol
Relaxed Pineco
Timid froakie
Adamant scyther
Relaxed Ferroseed
Timid Staryu
Adamant Grimer
Adamant Aron
Timid Larvesta

I can't remember moves off the top of my head, but if any interest you I'll let you know what egg moves (if any) I can get them with.

cmt for

Adamant w/ Swift Swim(Intimidate)
31/31/31/x/31/31
♀

Modest w/ Water Absorb
31/x/31/31/31/31
♀ or if there's no female at the moment i'd like a spit back one as well
Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry

Impish w/ Keen Eye or Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
♀
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit

Jolly W/ Regenerator
31/31/31/x/31/31
♀
Egg Moves: Knock Off

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
The Horsea sounds awesome. Are you OK with keeping Electabuzz NFT (I'll do the same with Horsea)? Are you OK with a clone trade?

The Horsea sounds awesome. Are you OK with keeping Electabuzz NFT (I'll do the same with Horsea)? Are you OK with a clone trade?
I'm okay with both of those conditions =P I just love Cherish Balls. As soon as the next wave of Cherish Ball events come up I'll be looking for those too.

I said in your thread but I need to go off to the bank, so we'll make the trade later!

trainerziv Hey sorry I missed your post in here somehow, I'm going to take a look at your thread later tonight though!

cmt for chansey natural cure in love ball
Did I answer your CMT? i honestly don't remember, and I think notifications are being a little wonky. In case I didn't I don't really see anything I'm interested in! Don't hesitate to pop in again if you get something new though!
Interested in Venipede and Skarmory. Any of this interest you?
[snip]
I can't remember moves off the top of my head, but if any interest you I'll let you know what egg moves (if any) I can get them with.
Not really interested in any of that, but if you would happen to have Mewtwonite Y or Tyranitarite I would trade both you the one stone. I can clone the stone too (just a single copy for myself, mass cloning items is a pain)

Did I answer your CMT? i honestly don't remember, and I think notifications are being a little wonky. In case I didn't I don't really see anything I'm interested in! Don't hesitate to pop in again if you get something new though!

Not really interested in any of that, but if you would happen to have Mewtwonite Y or Tyranitarite I would trade both you the one stone. I can clone the stone too (just a single copy for myself, mass cloning items is a pain)
I can actually post a CMT now, so feel free to take a look at the actual thread now that I have things organized.

I might be able to grab a tyranitarite. I haven't actually gotten around to picking up all the mega stones in my game xD If it's available in Y I'll pick it up, and trade for the Venipede and ghastly/chansey (I'm actually grabbing a Skarmory off of somebody else now).

I can actually post a CMT now, so feel free to take a look at the actual thread now that I have things organized.

I might be able to grab a tyranitarite. I haven't actually gotten around to picking up all the mega stones in my game xD If it's available in Y I'll pick it up, and trade for the Venipede and ghastly/chansey (I'm actually grabbing a Skarmory off of somebody else now).
Tyrantarite is in X. I just need one because I traded mine away for some reason.

If you could get Mewtwonite Y though I'd trade both pokemon for the one stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)