The Cross Server Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still about 50% open battles!

If you already tried hard to face up your opponent but were not successful yet, please report it to your captain (Plus). Also tell him when you will be online on friday, saturday and sunday (also remind different time zones), so he could compile a list then which will be distributed to all other captains.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So yeah I haven't seen anything from Nemi or Farmer, the latter of whom I believe was subbed. Also the one day Wumpa finally showed up, I was out. I have been on for literally every day since the 12th when I got home from my trip, so if my opponents or someone representing them could kindly contact me, we'll set up a time to play and get this done.

I have not heard anything from Pantalay. I've been around for everyday, and most times from like 4 PM to around midnight(so much free time).

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
I have not heard anything from Pantalay. I've been around for everyday, and most times from like 4 PM to around midnight(so much free time).
same here.. when i battled ash, he said he would set up a time on yesterday morning, and he still hasnt showed up..

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, updated the thread after a couple weeks of laziness ;^_^

There are currently two more days to go. Furthermore, the CaP team is doing great. We have 21/32 of our team that are going to probably make it to the next round, should the current standings stay the same. That could change, however. Let's win some more matches so we can make this statistic bigger!

Subs:

Group 10: PE - sasu instead of Takua
Group 15: PE - Moonlight instead of Pantalay
Group 18: PE - olek instead of shinymoon

If you have open battles against players of PE, check this timetable and come online to fight or better write me a PM to arrange a date. If your opponent is not in the list or all periods are unfeasible you can also write me a PM with suggestions for Saturday and Sunday, I will forward them.

Group 02 - Skydiver: Sat 8-12:30, Sun 10-22
Group 06 - Shiny_Absol: Sun 10-20
Group 07 - nilsinho: Fri 21-23:30, Sat 16:30-17:30, Sun 18-20
Group 10 - sasu: Sat + Sun 14-18
Group 10 - Seafunks: Sat + Sun 9-18
Group 11 - Roxas: Sat 14-20, Sun 12-16
Group 13 - DerJojo: Sat 8-11 and 17-22, Sun 8-17
Group 15 - Moonlight: Fri 21-24, Sat 11-19, Sun 12-14 and 17-20
Group 17 - meganium: Sat 8-22, Sun 10-22
Group 18 - olek: Fri 21-22, Sat 18-21:30, Sun 13-17
Group 19 - Fisch im Anflug: Sat + Sun 8-20
Group 22 - mohaji: Sun 19-22

All times UTC +0000. Post will be edited to complete list, so check it again periodically.

Uh, I'm having trouble finding Jaden from QB and the deadline is almost here. Their server is always empty.

Can anyone tell me how to find him?

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
reachzero said:
Um, I beat Jira, and I have the log to prove it.
Whoops, made a mistake.

Krack said:
Uh, I'm having trouble finding Jaden from QB and the deadline is almost here. Their server is always empty.

Can anyone tell me how to find him?
He's been on at the CaP server around evening. Look around 6-10 PM and he should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)