The dak mafia - Real dak wins!

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
so I brought this concept up ages ago:

this is not really a mafia game moreso than a crapshoot. the concept is simple: get a large number of people, host a forum, make their aliases dak1, dak2, dak3, etc, and make the objective of the game to kill the real dak. that is, there are 30 roles out there, 29 of them are generic killing and one of them is the dak role; whoever kills him wins! but, should he somehow manage to live through the night (double targets), then HE wins.

a brief summary for those confused:
this game will have
- 30 players
- 30 roles
- 30 aliases, all named dak1-30
- every role has a name, but is in fact just a generic killing role (ie: pm me with an alias to kill) except the dak role, who can do nothing in the night.
- the winner of the game is the one who kills the dak role. in the event of a tie, its whoever sends the kill in first. if, by some miracle of the universe, that two people send in the proper kill at exactly the same time, then we'll have rock, paper, scissors or something. i dunno.
- should the dak role make it through the night, then he automatically wins.
- thus, the game is only 1 night long
- dak will be the dak role, obviously

obviously, a game like this is predicated on the anonymity of the roles. if you get in, you're free to chat or talk strategy (hint: there is none) or whatever it is you want, but please do not copy and paste the generic role i give you. besides, there can only be one winner.

List of players
1. dak
2. Mekkah
3. Igor
4. Accent
5. Ashley
6. RB Golbat
7. Thunda
8. Lightwolf
9. supermarth64
10. Da Letter El
11. Bass
12. cookie
13. Phantasia
14. Jimbo
15. evan
16. askaninjask
17. billymills
18. mattimeo
19. Kannon
20. blue light
21. gmax
22. reyscarface
23. scrubs
24. GTS
25. Earthworm
26. Fishin
27. Raikage
28. Flounder
29. Thorns
30. Amelia

this game is open to ANYBODY, so long as you fulfill these two requirements:
1. you know how to submit a pm
2. you know what a time constraint is
3. you know how to type coherently
4. user dak requests that he knows his killer. thus, try not to make this your first game, lurkers.

i will link to the host forums and stuffs when the cast has been assembled.

sorry to the stars that i omitted for seemingly arbitrary reasons. i picked people that i know and that dak knows, to make the game slightly more fun.

i'll try and have everything ready later tonight and stuffs.

http://www.breuleux.net/mafia/fe/viewforum.php?f=22

i logged into some accounts to make sure i actually sent PMs; thus if your account says 0 new messages, check anyway. tell me if you don't actually have one.

contact me if there is a problem (wrong password, etc)

DO NOT vandalize the other forums here (not sure if you can, but...). Post only in the Inner Space forum, please.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oh please Da Letter El, it was he and Gmax who orchestrated the meaningless kill on me, the nightmare phenomenon!

I would like a chance to kill dak, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)