The Eo's Proposition Tournament - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
In response to some questions:

In. And are we allowed to have a pokémon that learns Rapid Spin and a dragon type, if we don't use Rapid Spin on it's moveset?
Yes. You may use Forretress without Rapid Spin and Latias on the same team, for example.

Tomahawk9 said:
what about eviolite magneton??
You may use Magneton, Diglett, Wynaut, Trapinch, etc. as you wish.

---

Also, please note that every Standard OU clause will be in effect throughout this tournament; thus, Drizzle + Swift Swim is banned even though I neglected to explicitly mention it in the OP.

Furthermore, this has no bearing on the first round, but I may reconsider the "propositions don't stack from round to round" rule, so watch out for that.

Just letting you guys know that I'm going to have school 6-9 pm (EST) on tuesdays and thursdays, plus homework, starting next week. Never tried summer classes before, hope I survive!

tldr: you're going to have to work around that schedule before getting around to the pokemon beatdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)