The Everything NFL Thread - 2012 Season (Up til 2013 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots
Dolphins
Bills
Jets

Chiefs
Broncos
Chargers
Raiders

Bengals
Ravens
Browns
Steelers

Texans
Titans
Colts
Jaguars

--

Eagles
Giants
Cowboys
Redskins

49ers
Cardinals
Seahawks
Rams

Bears
Packers
Lions
Vikings

Falcons
Saints
Buccaneers
Flag Football team
Panthers

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Patriots
Dolphins
Bills
Jets

Chiefs
Broncos
Chargers
Raiders

Bengals
Ravens
Browns
Steelers

Texans
Titans
Colts
Jaguars

--

Eagles
Giants
Cowboys
Redskins

49ers
Cardinals
Seahawks
Rams

Bears
Packers
Lions
Vikings

Falcons
Saints
Buccaneers
Flag Football team
Panthers
In this post: YTP's homerism and thinly veiled baseless hatred of Cam Newton. Also lol @ putting the Steelers behind the Browns.

Rest of it looks legit though, I wouldn't change too much!

Picking the Falcons to win over Panthers or Saints is legitimate of course, but putting the Buccaneers over the Panthers is pretty rude :(

Not sure why anyone would except Cardinals>Seahawks, the Seahawks looked a lot better as the season went on and seemed to really be growing into a workable team finally.

I have no idea what to make of the AFC East after the Patriots. Every one of those other three teams could win anywhere between 5-12 games. I say 12 because a really easy schedule, getting to face both conference Wests, so division play will decide everything and all of the teams are going to be tough outs for each other. So in other words, this might be the year to finally break DM's heart if the Bills can run 8-0 or 7-1 against the Wests while still missing the playoffs somehow.

idk I just feel like the Steelers are going to have a crappy year and BEAST RICHARDSON is gonna be too much

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh, I expect the Steelers to do exactly what they always do and make the playoffs, but it won't be anything spectacular and they won't go all the way. That is going to be one damn tough division though, I bet the division records will end up as follows for the four teams:

Pittsburgh: 4-2
Baltimore: 4-2
Cincinnati: 3-3
Cleveland: 2-4

Wouldn't be surprised if all four teams went 3-3 either.

Also...

BEAST RICHARDSON
How did you know my nickname???

Note: These picks are based solely on my opinion, and any similarities to existing opinions are strictly coincidental.

X - Wild card
Y - Division champs
Z - Home-field advantage

AFC

East:
Patriots (Z)
Dolphins
Jets
Bills

Brady continues to impress, while Tannehill manages to make Miami relevant again. The Jets struggle with quarterback controversy, and the Bills continue to be the Bills.

West:
Broncos (Y)
Chiefs (X)
Chargers
Raiders

Peyton Manning brings about a new golden age in Denver, if only for a year or two. The Chiefs surprise everyone and snag the last wild-card spot, the Chargers continue to stagnate, and an ineffective Darren McFadden scuttles the Raiders.

North:
Ravens (Y)
Steelers (X)
Bengals
Browns

The largely-overlooked Ravens pull ahead late to barely sneak the division away from Pittsburgh, while the Bengals perform slightly better than average and Cleveland continues to suck.

South:
Texans (Y)
Titans
Jaguars
Colts

Houston manages a repeat performance after its first divisional title last year, while the Titans just barely miss out on the playoffs. Meanwhile, Jacksonville continues to decline, and the absence of Peyton Manning combined with the inexperience of Andrew Luck makes for another disastrous season in Indianapolis.

NFC

East:
Giants (Y)
Redskins
Eagles
Cowboys

The defending Super Bowl champs barely survive the division following a late challenge by the Redskins, while Philly spins its wheels midway through the year and Dallas fails to win a division game.

West:
49ers (Y)
Rams
Cardinals
Seahawks

San Fran finds little resistance in what is possibly the weakest division in the NFL. The only team that might put up a challenge is the oft-maligned St. Louis Rams, behind mercurial quarterback Sam Bradford.

North:
Packers (Z)
Lions (X)
Bears
Vikings

Once again, the Pack take the top spot in the NFC North, followed closely by the surprisingly talented Detroit Lions. Da Bears suffer another mediocre season, and the Vikings continue to rebuild.

South:
Saints (Y)
Panthers (X)
Falcons
Buccaneers

New Orleans surges to another division title despite the suspensions meted out my the league. Cam Newton and the Panthers make a heavy push for the division title, but eventually settle for a wild-card berth. The Falcons suffer the worst luck imaginable, resulting in a third-place finish, and Tampa's Josh Freeman struggles to find any footing, causing the effective neutralization of the Bucs' offense.

idk I just feel like the Steelers are going to have a crappy year and BEAST RICHARDSON is gonna be too much

I agree 100%. But i believe Weeden will have a huge impact in the team and could see them going 8-8.

The Giants really aren't that great of a team and didn't do much to improve their team while both the Cowboys and Eagles did. I mean, yeah, they won the Super Bowl and all, but they caught a shit ton of lucky breaks.

But, you're a homer so reasoning with you is pointless, so oh well.
Homer or not, at least i don't go by whatever ESPN says. The Eagles are hugely overrated. Vick can't stay healthy and their an 8-8 team at best this year. The Cowboys are pretty much the same if not worse this year. They overpaid an average Corner who went against #2 receivers his whole career(by that i don't mean every snap). And they got a rookie. And suddenly they fixed their secondary? Please, their secondary will be just as bad this year.

And again, going by what ESPN says about the Giants right? Not really surprised. However let me educate you. In 2011 the Giants were ravaged by injuries which explains why they went 9-7. Actually the fact that they managed to manhandle the Cowboys with a crippled roster goes to show you just how incredible the Giants front office/coach are. Also, no such thing as luck brah, the Giants with an 80% healthy defense steamrolled the best teams in the NFL. Holding them to 13 PPG. But, since you believe in the tooth fairy i know i won't say anything to change your mind on your crazy belief that there is a mystical invisible force that gives the wins to certain teams on whim.

The Giants are not only getting a dozen great players back, but they also signed the most dominating run blocking TE in the NFL(per tehvalkry). So that should improve their running game which then improves their passing game.

But of course you won't listen to me since i don't work for ESPN.

My predictions:

NFC East:

Giants 14-2
Cowboys 7-9
Redskins 7-9
Eagles 5-11

NFC West:

49ers 10-6
Cardinals 10-6
Seahawks 6-10
Rams 5-11

AFC North:

Steelers 10-6
Bengals 9-7
Ravens 8-8
Browns 7-9

Patriots
Bills - late playoff run
Jets
Dolphins

Broncos - manning duh
Raiders
Chargers
Chiefs

Ravens
Steelers
Bengals
Browns

Texans
Titans
Jaguars
Colts

Redskins - come at me
Eagles
Giants
Cowboys

49ers - lol come on
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks

Bears - if cuntler can stay healthy
Packers
Lions
Vikings

Panthers - cam at me
Saints
Falcons
Buccaneers

Galladiator you are right, picking every single division winner from last year to win again is not coincidental with any opinions because it is the same as having NO opinion.

Galladiator you are right, picking every single division winner from last year to win again is not coincidental with any opinions because it is the same as having NO opinion.

2003: same leaders - Eagles, Packers - 6 new
2004: same leaders - Eagles, Packers, Patriots, Colts - 4 new
2005: same leaders - Seahawks, Patriots, Colts- 5 new
2006: same leaders - Bears, Seahawks, Patriots, Colts - 4 new
2007: same leaders - Seahawks, Patriots, Colts, Chargers - 4 new
2008: same leaders - Steelers, Chargers - 6 new
2009: same leaders - Vikings, Cardinals, Chargers - 5 new
2010: same leaders - Patriots, Colts - 6 new
2011: same leaders - Patriots - 7 new

Why are you guys making me fucking call YTP the only person who understands football helppppppppppppppppppp

If your natural inclination was to pick 4-6 changed division leaders congratulations you pay attention to this sport. Any less and you have not paid any attention to any results any of these years.

I guess though looking further back I really cannot insult the Giants too much over them not being picked to win. It has nothing to do with any hype, the winner changes every fucking year in the NFC East lol. The Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles keep beating the everloving crap out of each other and stealing it back. The Patriots are fucking invincible, even the Colts have relinquished control of their division a lot more often.

Patriots 14-2
Bills 8-8
Jets 7-9
Dolphins 4-12

Steelers 10-6
Ravens 9-7 (WC)
Bengals 7-9
Browns 3-13

Texans 12-4
Titans 8-8
Jaguars 5-11
Colts 4-12

Chiefs 10-6
Broncos 10-6 (WC)
Chargers 9-7
Raiders 4-12

Giants 10-6
Cowboys 9-7
Eagles 8-8
Redskins 5-11

Packers 13-3
Bears 9-7 (WC)
Lions 8-8
Vikings 2-14

Falcons 11-5
Saints 10-6 (WC)
Panthers 7-9
Buccaneers 6-10

49ers 12-4
Seahawks 8-8
Cardinals 7-9
Rams 4-12

Yet you(CK) also don't notice how he has picked different WC winners... Also brah, it has become almost a rule to pick another divisional winner at this point(to feel cool), so him picking the same teams is in fact going against the grain. So quit talking out of your you know what. Stop trying to look like anything other than an angry homer.

EDIT after your edit: lol So basically because it has happened for the last couple of years it has to happen this year right? Hey brah, those stats are pretty and all but mean shit and are no proof that it has to happen. His opinion is that the divisional champions won't change, which is outragous however no less correct than anything you predict.

Again, your ability to Google makes you think you are smarter than the rest of us. So because you Google you are the only one that knows football? We aren't even allowed to have opinions according to you!

Why are you guys making me fucking call YTP the only person who understands football helppppppppppppppppppp

The thing is, the Giants have improved. They didn't sign anyone of note off of free agency (except maybe Bennett), but the defense is healthy. They actually have more than two healthy cornerbacks! I expect the defense to be a lot better just because of that. The Giants defense in the playoffs was great, and a lot of that probably has to do with the fact that Tuck and Umenyiora were healthy.

Unfortunately the OLine is still a huge problem. That's probably the biggest thing that could hold them back.

I understand the Eagles hype. On paper, they're a dominant team. But the Cowboys? They sign a rookie cornerback (who usually struggle) and sign Brandon Carr and all of a sudden their defense is fixed? I don't get it.

TuckAndRolle no one is hyping the Cowboys. Romo had a season last year that correlates to a probable breakout elite season this year though. It is no guarantee, just like Vick staying healthy for more than a 3 game stretch at a time is not guaranteed.

Most of all I think it is just really funny that the Giants are more likely to miss the playoffs altogether than win a first round playoff game this year. Sports champions used to be dominant teams that meant something to us lol

I posted this in the offseason thread about teams who improve significantly upon their records after losing several close games the year before. Examples from '10 going into '11 included the Lions, Texans and Bengals. Last season, these teams lost most of the games by one possession or less:

2011 Eagles; 8-8: 5
2011 Cowboys; 8-8: 5
2011 Panthers; 6-10: 6
2011 Seahawks; 7-9: 5
2011 Cardinals; 8-8: 5
2011 Dolphins; 6-10: 5
2011 Bills; 6-10: 5
2011 Chargers; 8-8: 5
2011 Bengals; 9-7: 6
I'm going to hold off on actual predictions, but it wouldn't be a stretch at all to say the Eagles and Cowboys have a great shot at winning the NFC East. I don't think the Panthers, Cardinals, or Dolphins have a large shot at winning their own divisions, but the Seahawks, Chargers and Bills will. The Bungles might be able to surpass either the Steelers or Ravens, but I don't see them jumping both in one season.

The NFC East, South, and North are all at least three horse races, and the AFC West and North could be as well. The Texans are everyone's favorite for the AFC South, but I'm not sold on them between the players they lost and their current injury list, including the doubt whether Andre can last an entire season. The Bills and Seahawks will at least challenge for their respective divisions.

I think at least three division leaders change going into next season, but I'm not going to try and predict which ones just yet :happybrain:

I think the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins will all manage to beat each other out of playoff spots again...when you have the Patriots 4-2 and 5-1ing you and beyond that are all just enough of a good/bad mix to all cannibalize each other, bad things happen.

The AFC West is a 4 team race - Broncos defense was so shitty last season and Peyton is coming off a season of not playing, Chiefs are still down their star RB as far as I know and have one of the most overblown WRs in the game, Chargers are the biggest fucking "only good on paper team" around, and the Raiders are highly combustible but it was working last season before their QB AND Rb went down despite playing with absolutely no defense. They all went 3-3 against each other last year, that division is just festering in mediocrity right now. Thanks for running the Chargers into the ground Norv Turner :/

"at least three" is just a lowball Killah, like I keep harping about there is no need to be so conservative! Bears, Titans, Seahawks, Chargers, Eagles, Cowboys are the obvious contenders. Anything could happen in the AFC North. Anything could happen in the NFC South. Anything WILL happen in the AFC West and NFC West and NFC East. Those divisions are all too frenetic! I do not get how we can keep watching Super Bowl losers drop out of playoff contention so much of the time and be shocked that division leaders change!

Remember, division results end up with teams regressing after overachieving...Results of teams who went 5-1 or 6-0 in division in 2010:
3-3, 3-3, 5-1 (Patriots), 4-2 (Steelers), 3-3

On the other hand, really awful teams in division stay awful. So the Browns are probably going to really fucking suck again, for instance. A large majority stay awful, 2/3s of the superbad teams staying superbad is really more significant statistically than it sounds.

2003: same leaders - Eagles, Packers - 6 new
2004: same leaders - Eagles, Packers, Patriots, Colts - 4 new
2005: same leaders - Seahawks, Patriots, Colts- 5 new
2006: same leaders - Bears, Seahawks, Patriots, Colts - 4 new
2007: same leaders - Seahawks, Patriots, Colts, Chargers - 4 new
2008: same leaders - Steelers, Chargers - 6 new
2009: same leaders - Vikings, Cardinals, Chargers - 5 new
2010: same leaders - Patriots, Colts - 6 new
2011: same leaders - Patriots - 7 new

If your natural inclination was to pick 4-6 changed division leaders congratulations you pay attention to this sport. Any less and you have not paid any attention to any results any of these years.

I guess though looking further back I really cannot insult the Giants too much over them not being picked to win. It has nothing to do with any hype, the winner changes every fucking year in the NFC East lol. The Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles keep beating the everloving crap out of each other and stealing it back. The Patriots are fucking invincible, even the Colts have relinquished control of their division a lot more often.
This year could be the outlier of that division leader statistic! And don't count the Redskins out, I have a good feeling about RGIII.

Dubby why does it matter if "this year is the year"? That would not prove me wrong when I have a decade backing me...no one is predicting like shit because they think that this year is different, it is because they blatantly have no idea about anything and do not actually follow this sport at all, contrary to what they believe. People are predicting everything to stay the same because they have microscopic sized balls. Yeah this trend will be defied at some point, deviation demands that. Man up and predict the Falcons or Panthers to win a division in which the best team was just put through more shit than any team in the league. The Saints are more likely to 6-10 or 7-9 than 11-5 or 12-4 and more likely to go 8-8 than 9-7 or 10-6.

How can you fucking need more proof than actual literal proof, you have to just be trolling I assume.

Dubby why does it matter if "this year is the year"? That would not prove me wrong when I have a decade backing me...no one is predicting like shit because they think that this year is different, it is because they blatantly have no idea about anything and do not actually follow this sport at all, contrary to what they believe. People are predicting everything to stay the same because they have microscopic sized balls. Yeah this trend will be defied at some point, deviation demands that. Man up and predict the Falcons or Panthers to win a division in which the best team was just put through more shit than any team in the league. The Saints are more likely to 6-10 or 7-9 than 11-5 or 12-4 and more likely to go 8-8 than 9-7 or 10-6.

How can you fucking need more proof than actual literal proof, you have to just be trolling I assume.
Lol calm down, I do believe the proof you gave and I'm not trolling, also are you telling me to man up or just people on the thread in general? Because I predicted the Panthers to win the NFC South and the Redskins to win the NFC East. It's no wonder I stopped posting on this thread, everyone is too serious..

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Before I get flamed for believing in some form of stability in the NFL, let's see some predictions!

x-Wild Card
y-Division Champs
z-Home Field Advantage

AFC East:
Patriots (z)
Jets
Bills
Dolphins

The Patriots are winning games and aren't slowing down, while the rest of the division has been bumbling along. The Jets, in my opinion, upgraded at QB with Tebow (only because Sanchez is terrible), but that's not saying much. The Bills got some work done on defense, but Fitzpatrick is still running that team and he's shown to be inconsistent. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills contending, but there are a lot of question marks surrounding that franchise. The Dolphins suck and Tannehill probably isn't starting.

AFC North:
Ravens (y)
Steelers (x)
Bengals
Browns

It's a three-horse race in the AFC North, with the old guard of the division (Steelers and Ravens) fighting off the upstart Bengals. The Bengals are on the cusp of being great, but I think stability will prevail in this division. The Steelers and Ravens are getting old, but they have enough in them for one more season of dominance. Browns lol

AFC South:

Texans (y)
Titans
Colts
Jaguars

This division is boring. Texans are good, Titans are hungry but untalented, and Colts and Jags are on the long road of rebuilding.

AFC West:

Chargers (y)
Broncos (x)
Chiefs
Raiders

This has to be San Diego's year. They're talented. It's a pretty weak division. Philip Rivers is bound for a bounce-back to usual near-elite form, though Peyton's the best QB in that division. The Chiefs are going to contend, but I think 8-9 wins is the best they can do and that's not going to be enough in the AFC West this season.

NFC East:
Eagles (y)
Giants (x)
Cowboys
Redskins

The Eagles are one of the most talented teams in the game, but they didn't find the W column as much as their stats suggested last season. Expect that to change as they start living up to the hype. The SB Champions are good, but last season they really overachieved and it's reasonable to expect some regression to the mean. The Cowboys are vastly overrated in my opinion, as this "retooled" secondary is really a "rebuilding" secondary and Romo's elite season was last season. If Romo can repeat the amazing numbers from last season then fuck it, he's elite. Redskins are on the extremely long rebuilding road, which will be especially brutal as the find themselves short on first-round picks for a while...

NFC North:
Packers (z)
Lions (x)
Bears
Vikings

This division has some room to change, but I think stability will still reign in the NFL's toughest division. The Packers are the best team in the NFL, unfortunately, thanks to Aaron Rodgers. The defense will get better (it can't get much worse) while the Packers steamroll most teams like last season. The Lions and Bears will probably finish very close to the Pack, but there'll only be enough room for one wild-card spot in the North and that's probably going to the more consistent Lions. The Bears O-line issues will be their downfall, since there's not much reason to believe that that entire big-play offense can stay upright for 16 games. lol vikings.

NFC South:
Saints (y)
Falcons
Panthers
Buccaneers

Even with the bounty suspensions, the Saints are the team to beat. The Falcons are contenders, but they don't have the passing offense that the Saints have. Drew Brees is an intelligent football player, and even without great coach Payton he can run that offense well. The Panthers are looking for a division crown, but Cam set the bar high and now has the burden of expectations on him. He is also unlikely to repeat the greatness of last season as defenses will be more prepared to face the run/pass option. Suckaneers suck.

NFC West:
San Francisco 49ers (y)
Seattle Seahawks
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams

The niners have what it takes to win that division because they match up well with their division opponents. Their unstoppable run defense does well against the Seahawks' run attack and the Cardinals will have QB troubles since imo Kolb and Skelton both suck. Bradford is a somewhat injury-prone QB who was having a God-awful season before the injury and isn't showing signs of improvement. Obviously too early to call Bradford a bust, but I think he's the most likely high draft QB to bust in upcoming years. Obviously throw these predictions out the window if Matt Flynn plays even half as well as he did Week 17 though. Dat Flynn.

So, my take on it is that since the NFL has become a passing league (to a greater extent this year than any), it's reasonable to believe that the teams with the best passing offenses and defenses will thrive this year as they did last year. I only predicted two division crowns to change this year over last year, but I wouldn't be surprised if the AFC North or NFC South crown changed too. The four division champs which I think will almost definitely repeat are the Texans, Patriots, Packers, and Niners because the first three have by far the best QBs in their divisions and the latter matches up well against the division opponents.

go lions roar!

People are predicting everything to stay the same because they have microscopic sized balls.
Anyone else finds this funny? The guy who won't respond to me directly(he responds to others while making sure he adds stuff answering my posts) is acusing others of having small balls? I mean, when i was 8 years old and i used to get angry at my brother, i would talk to my other brother to respond to the first. That's basically what your doing and it is not making you look classy or legitimate. It makes you look like an 8 year old kid. It's the internet, not everyone is going to agree with you. Man up and stop acting like my 8 year old self. I mean, fuck it's the internet. Nothing you say will get you hurt.

The Eagles are one of the most talented teams in the game, but they didn't find the W column as much as their stats suggested last season.
Let me correct you: The Eagles are the most overrated team. Combine that with an average quaterback who is bound to miss 3 or more games and you get the mediocrity from last year... Which will spill into this year. The Eagles(Vick specially) have bought into their ESPN created greatness and are sure to crash and burn when they realize how mediocre they really are. Nothing against Cole or McCoy though. They are the best players in their respective side of the ball and can keep the team at 500 so Reid will remain and the cycle continue. Hasn't worked for a decade, not going to start working now with a glass quaterback.

This has to be San Diego's year. They're talented. It's a pretty weak division. Philip Rivers is bound for a bounce-back to usual near-elite form, though Peyton's the best QB in that division. The Chiefs are going to contend, but I think 8-9 wins is the best they can do and that's not going to be enough in the AFC West this season.
I don't see where this mantra of San Diego being an "underachieving, but talented" team came from. Outside of Rivers, Gates and maybe Mathews, who do they have really?

This division is boring. Texans are good, Titans are hungry but untalented, and Colts and Jags are on the long road of rebuilding.
Woah woah woah, Tennessee is far from "untalented". Chris Johnson is a top five RB, Locker showed his potential in limited playing time and they have an underrated receiving corps in Wright/Britt/Washington/Williams/Cook.

This division has some room to change, but I think stability will still reign in the NFL's toughest division. The Packers are the best team in the NFL, unfortunately, thanks to Aaron Rodgers. The defense will get better (it can't get much worse) while the Packers steamroll most teams like last season. The Lions and Bears will probably finish very close to the Pack, but there'll only be enough room for one wild-card spot in the North and that's probably going to the more consistent Lions. The Bears O-line issues will be their downfall, since there's not much reason to believe that that entire big-play offense can stay upright for 16 games. lol vikings.
You're underrating the Bears. They're more well-coached and disciplined than the Lions. Cutler is on par with Stafford, I don't care what anyone says. They have a better run game and defense.

Anyone else finds this funny? The guy who won't respond to me directly(he responds to others while making sure he adds stuff answering my posts) is acusing others of having small balls?
It's because he has you on his ignore list.

There are too many teams that people are predicting to be successful surprises. Anyone want to take a gamble on the surprise shit teams? #Jets #Raiders

I obviously know that. Which is why i find it funny how he is acting like a brat.

Surprise shit teams: Eagles and Texans(go ahead shoot me). You can't get more surprising than that. But really, when the Eagles go 8-8, will anyone really be surprised? That's a no. This team can go 6-10 and not a single person be surprised by it.

Dubby I would reply to what you said but I do not deal with people who are unable to speak without resorting to pithy crap like saying calm down ever and being serious.

Feel Good, the Titans have a passing scheme that just really sucks. They never figured out the reasons why McNair worked in the past but Vince Young failed in the present, and then they spent last year just filling in the gap with an average veteran instead of dealing with necessary changes. I am not saying you are wrong just adding my whatever.

DetroitLolCat, it is not flaming, you are simply ignorant. Besides just ignoring direct proof, you are ignoring the effects injury, short schedule which allows overachieving and underachieving to take hold in very weird forms, regression to the mean the next year or even in season, constant roster turnover, as well as the ability for teams who face each other more than once a year to learning enough about playing each other that division results rarely stay the same from year to year - they are always all over the place. The only reason I am making any deal out of this is that I shared an observation...and people responded by ignoring that observation and making really shitty, ignorant predictions that practically spite that observation. Posts like the one you made show that while wanting to pontificate with longwinded predictions (always one of the most a self-interested acts possible with sports, on average - look at me, my prediction is so important!), you actually know very little about football and how this sport works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)