Multifaction/FFA The First Mafia Game by Quentin Tarantino - Game Over, DVAS win

Dear Dogfish44,
You are General Sanford Smithers.

A confederate veteran, you’re technically not a member of the Domergue gang, but agreed to assist them in the plot to rescue Daisy from the Hangman. You’re notorious for your extreme hatred of anyone who isn’t white, going so far as to massacre a large number of black POWs at the Battle of Baton Rouge.

Each night, you may target a user. Your reputation precedes you, and you will either charm or intimidate your target into voting for whoever you want.

Your faction kills on even nights. Each cycle, you may attempt to kill a user for your faction. If more than one member of your faction attempts this, the kill will fail.

You are allied with the Domergue Gang. You win if your faction eliminates all other players.
It is now night 2. Deadline is 12/21 9PM CST.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for delays, folks.

Deadline

The speedometer never dips below 90 as you tear down the deserted street. And I do mean deserted - not a single soul, living or dead, appears in your field of vision as you tear out of town. You try to steady your breathing. Just get out of this weird place, you think to yourself. You'll figure out what the hell is going on eventually.

To distract yourself, you turn on the radio. Static. No big deal. You shrug and hit SEEK a few times. Still static. You turn the radio off. Maybe silence will help you think better.

You glance at the dashboard. Shit. That needle is awfully low. Luckily there's a gas station coming up on your left.

Also there's corpses at the gas station. Nice.

Dear RODAN!!!,
You are Hattori Hanzo.

A master swordsmith, you were once so overcome with guilt that you swore off swordmaking forever and took up the art of sushi. The reappearance of the Bride and her determination to take down Bill has inspired you to help her in any way you can.

Each night, you may target a user. You will put yourself in harm’s way to protect your target, causing any actions aimed at them to hit you instead

Additionally, each night you may target a user. Your target will use one of your finest swords to guarantee the success of their action that night. This will only work once for any given user.

You are allied with the Bride. You win if your faction eliminates all other players.
Dear shade,
You are Mr. Orange.

Technically, you’re not one of the criminals - you’re an undercover cop sent to infiltrate the heist and out them to the police. Mole roles are fucking stupid, however, so you’re instead going to let personal feelings get in the way of morals and help your fellow criminals out.

Each night, you may target a user. You will put your life on the line for your target, and any actions aimed at them will hit you instead.

You’ve proven to be incredibly difficult to kill. As such, you will survive the first attempt on your life. This will not work on lynches, and will only occur once.

Your faction kills on odd nights. Each cycle, you may attempt to kill a user for your faction. If more than one member of your faction attempts this, the kill will fail.

You are allied with the Reservoir Dogs. You win if your faction eliminates all other players.
Hey, and Former Hope's also there! He doesn't look so good though - he's got the letters DVAS carved into his forehead. Rough.

You take your gas anyways. Whatever, man.

Results going out. Extra long day this time - deadline will be 12/26 at 9 PM CST, extendable upon request. Merry Christmas, guys.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lynch pancake

He is Daisy Domergue. He has infinite bpvs.

Cute of you guys to target me and kill shade. As if I'm the reason you're getting lynched and not basic logic.

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello again, I'm gonna publically announce that the buff is really shitty and really doesn't do much. Walrein trolled us all.

This being said, there's clearly something going on with the mafias and von is trying to fool you ALL. And he's going to do it, too. Because you guys are too set on our bullshit buff which is bad to do ANYTHING except carry out von's agenda alone. You are all throwing the game to von and his faction (which is a mafia faction!!!) by doing this.

vonFiedler said:
There is now ONE mafia and everyone else is village. The "original" mafias don't matter because they aren't unique in having night kills and they can't get buffed. And all 4 Domergues are alive and buffed, unlike any of the villages.
This is so untrue its not even funny lmao. von is playing y'all and if we don't lynch him today, you are literally just giving him the game. I HIGHLY suggest you listen to me just for today.

Lynch vonFiedler.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Lol why would I know what the buff is

Are you saying I'm on your team?

If I'm mafia, I'm in a bad faction with 1-2 people.
If I'm a reservoir dog, I'm in a dead faction with 2 people.

What does that have to do with lynching the buffed faction at all? You guys are just shooting the messenger.

Anyway, I'm looking for the person who has the victory. I'd like it if you would hand it to me please.

pancake would you mind elaborating on what you mean by "Von is trying to fool you ALL..." and "...you guys are too set on our ******** buff which is bad to do ANYTHING..." I'm afraid I don't exactly understand your gist.

Huh. The buff doesn't reveal itself? Guess it isn't the shittiest buff in the world, only the second shittiest. Anyway von said he was targeted with something from us, that's our buff, all we got.

To reveal it exactly would be to show the only card we have left in the hole, but the fact that it has no discernible effect on the game should be proof enough.

But what does it matter anyway? Any attempt to play the game will only be met with derision since I should just be accepting that we're the logical choice.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Huh. The buff doesn't reveal itself? Guess it isn't the shittiest buff in the world, only the second shittiest. Anyway von said he was targeted with something from us, that's our buff, all we got.
Yeah you tried to kill me. So is your buff an extra kill per night? Cause that's pretty good.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
think about the number of people who are dead in your faction. the chances you win with that many people dead?
if you keep lynching domergues, next to none.
you need to distribute the lynches between factions and make alliances.
This applies to every faction who has someone dead, which is (almost) everyone.

This is why you should either (preferably) not lynch me, OR lynch me and stop blindly following von and lynching domergues.

Given the evidence provided, I'd like to retract my lynch. unlynch vonFiedler.

One faction who has had no one die is the Marcellus Wallace Gang. I can only take my own advice and lynch King_, the claimed uninformed member of the Marcellus Wallace Gang.

and edit (sorry, I really didn't want to doublepost ;3;): I'm not giving you the buff. Stop asking me for it. It's not good, and that's all I'm gonna say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)