The Forgotten OU Tournament - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lost 1-0 to KG because I forgot to put the most important move of my team on one of my pokemon
remember guys; check your teams before saving them :(
gg man.

Ok, I was feeling a bit ill yesterday so I had to log out early. I'm happy to see a lot of matches bein gdone though.

In the end I've decided that players that were completely inactive will be subbed out in the deadline or beforehand, and I will then extend the deadline through how many players were subbed out. So if about 4-5 substitutes were placed, the overall deadline will be, say, about August 19, just to be fair. I'm not going to extend the deadline after that though, so get your matches done.

I did place two substitutes today and yesterday due to the player's needs:

~Nauar~ ---> Terraquaza
Duskie ---> Tyranidos

Good luck!

Confirming my loss to ReyScarface.

That battle was neck-and-neck until I made the mistake of not getting Rotom-C in on the SR. GG.

Still trying to arrange a time with Mahaji.. I told him I could meet him any time he picks, even if it means setting an alarm. Still waiting on him to give me a time.

Zach The Great told me that he's dropping out, so AshPe will be put in his place against TAY:

TAY vs AshPe

Good luck to everyone, and get your matches done!

dachickens has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Just posting here, because it's the only place I know you'll probably be checking :/
Mind clearing some PM's so I can contact you?

Well, bottom line is that mind has to get back before the 13th or he'll get subbed out. That's that. I'm going to sub people out at the 13th, so get your matches done everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)