The Helping Hand Tournament II - [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HELPING HAND

Tour Hosted in BW by
KnightoftheWind
Rehosted by FireMage and Lady Salamence

Much like the use of the move helping hand, you're going to boost the power of your opponents (and Allies) squads by providing them with potentially useful pokémon in the hope they will return the favour and provide you with something useful in return.

Rules
  • General Smogon Tournament Rules Apply - Read them here
  • All Standard tournament clauses and rules apply
  • Tier Will be XY OU
  • Yes, One Mega Per team.

Tour Specific Rules
  • You may only use Pokémon and the sets posted within the signups.
  • You must post a set in your signup post. Any signups without a set will not be counted towards actually being signed up.
  • All sets must be able to be imported into PS!
  • All Pokemon must have the nickname of your smogon username. In the event of it being too long for Showdown / PO you can use an abbreviated version of your username.
Lady Salamence (Salamence) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

• All sets must be used exactly as they are posted - this includes things such as nicknames, EV spreads and IV spreads.
  • All Sets must be viable - What is / isn't will be up for me and LS to decide.
  • Message either me or Lady Salamence the Mons you have used [once you have done your battle] - The top 5 pokémon used will then be banned from further rounds. In the case of pokémon sharing the 5th spot - all the mons who share the spot will be banned.
  • And staying true to the past incarnation of the tour: One set per Pokémon submitted. (For Example, if I submitted a Togekiss set, No-one else would be able to submit another set for Togekiss.)
  • Alternative forms still share a dex number, so only one Rotom-Appliance, Deoxys Form and Genie.

http://goo.my/hand2 - All the sets

Bans
Conkeldurr
Rotom-w
Latias
Venusaur
Rhyperior
Talonflame

R1 usage stats - 34 submissions
Aegislash -2
Alakazam -2
Azumarill -4
Barbaracle -0
Bisharp -7
Blastoise -2
Celebi -2
Charizard -3
Chesnaught -3
Clefable -7
Conkeldurr -13
Crawdaunt -1
Delphox -1
Deoxys-Speed -7
Diggersby -0
Dragonite -5
Drifblim -0
Empoleon -6
Excadrill -3
Ferrothorn -1
Garchomp -3
Genesect -3
Gengar -6
Greninja -2
Gyarados -2
Heatran -2
Heracross -4
Infernape -1
Jirachi -4
Keldeo -6
Klefki -2
Krookodile -0
Kyurem-B -3
Landorus -4
Latias -11
Latios -2
Lilligant -0
Lucario -0
Machamp -0
Manaphy -0
Mawile -0
Medicham -1
Meloetta -0
Moltres -1
Pinsir -7
Politoed -0
Porygon-Z -2
Raikou -2
Rhyperior -10
Rotom-W -11
Salamence -1
Scizor -5
Skarmory -1
Slowbro -4
Slurpuff -0
Snorlax -1
Suicune -0
Talonflame -10
Thundurus -1
Tyranitar -4
Venusaur -11
Victini -1
Volcarona -5
Zygarde -2

Matchups
Fuzznip
vs The Jaiho
bobbyvaporeon vs Ein
Eo Ut Mortus vs Juanpa
starwarsfan vs Trinitrotoluene
McMeghan vs srk1214
Magnemite vs Ezio
GCSChris vs Inflikted
Brap vs shartruce2
zeriloa vs kingmidas
SmashBrosBrawl vs Hantsuki
Dice vs SoulWind
eriados vs CrashinBoomBang
Finchinator
vs Test2017
perplexingpool vs Double01
darkie vs Myzozoa
moonbase vs Metal Sonic

Deadline: February 28th - 11 days

Last edited:
contacted

Is Genesect allowed or not? I would assume it's not, but it's not listed in the "bans" section of the OP, so I might as well make sure.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
contacted

Is Genesect allowed or not? I would assume it's not, but it's not listed in the "bans" section of the OP, so I might as well make sure.
Use whatever is on the google doc

Just as an addendum to team submissions The winner must submit both teams and the replay.
There has been some rumours and accusations of users not following the correct rules and using different sets to the ones posted in the Google doc.
Also I'm not after a full importable of the teams - Just the mons used (C+P the single line from the start of the battle if you don't want to type it out)

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
My opponent's computer broke and he said i could have the win if he doesnt get it fixed in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)