The Offstat Tournament - Round 2 (stop johning guys please q.q)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

oh my gosh you found me
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Secret Boss Mod
Sorry take me out, I'm not going to have any time to set up a battle for the next couple weeks

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was there to see the match and can confirm that FLCL, very clearly I may add, told him that hazards were banned in the tourney. He even gave him a second chance to fix his team rather than taking the free win. The host should be able to work things out from here, but MAlkaviano claiming that he won 2-0 is ludicrous and immature.

This tournament is standard BW2 OU, except:
Pokemon may only use attacks coming off their weaker attack stat (e.g. Machamp can only use Special moves, Espeon can only use Physical moves)*. Status and other non-attacking moves are allowed (e.g. Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Rain Dance, Protect, Substitute, etc.).
Only Pokemon with a difference of at least 50 between their Attack and Special Attack stats are allowed. The list of allowed Pokemon is provided below.
For balancing purposes, no hazards are allowed.

I did not understand much the rule, but in the end says that the hazards are allowed?

Edit:
if I really have broken the rule, excuse me and ignore my post

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
no hazards are allowed.
it says no hazards.
As in hazards are not allowed.

EDIT: maybe you will understand this better
riscos de entrada não são permitidos.

in other news, my opponent has still not responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.