The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8:22pm] penguinx: wait lonelyness could you elaborate a bit more
[8:22pm] penguinx: why do you want people to spend 6+ hours on a terrible ladder
[8:22pm] penguinx: rather than just saving everyone the pain and do a 2 min test
[8:23pm] penguinx: which is actually worth something
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: because I don't want people who aren't willing to put in the time investment
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: i'm not drafting lazy players
[8:23pm] penguinx: not wanting to ladder to top 20
[8:23pm] penguinx: on a terrible ladder
[8:23pm] penguinx: makes me lazy
[8:23pm] penguinx: okay
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: yes it makes you lazy
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: it also shows a bad attitude
[8:24pm] penguinx: no, it shows i have other time commitments
[8:24pm] penguinx: there is a difference between having time to play in spl and contribute to a team
[8:24pm] penguinx: and having time to ladder to top 20 on the ladder to please a manager
[8:24pm] LonelyNess: well then penguinx
[8:24pm] LonelyNess: I don't think you're really cut out for this team
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: you are literally the only one to bitch about being asked to get top 20
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: it's not difficult
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: and shows a couple of very important things to me
[8:25pm] penguinx: actually harsha is doing exactly the same right now
[8:25pm] penguinx: soo
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: willingness to invest time and basic competence of the metagame
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: well go have fun with harsha
[8:26pm] LonelyNess: not being on my team
[8:26pm] penguinx: i lack basic competence of the metagame
[8:26pm] penguinx: lol
[8:26pm] penguinx: heh
[8:26pm] LonelyNess set a ban on *!*@ths.aregreat.
[8:26pm] You were kicked from the chat room by LonelyNess. (you're annoying me now, bye)

lonelyness
!
:D

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
uh the ladder requirement isn't a tryout. it's a filter to get rid of completely incompetent people, and people unwilling to put in any time investment. It's... a tryout to even get a tryout.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
I don't think WhiteQueen is as great a battler as he thinks he is, but if you think he's completely incompetent, then you're a moron.

he got 6-0ed by a mamoswine in a battle royale tournament after being told beforehand that he would be facing mamoswine

and it was by bluewind

roflmao. I am 60-5 on bw2 uu ladder, the five losses were due to disconnections. And I am in the finals of the ou Calvary tournament, which means i am undefeated in that tier. I am simply the best bw uu player ever. Why argue with stats and facts?

I am also top12 ost7, 4-2 wcop, 5-2 spl or something. When the WhiteQueen gets serious, I mean business, bitches

Tobes

Where'd they come from? And where are they headed?
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon champion
whitequeen shut the fuck up

you haven't really said anything to merit me saying this yet but it's only a matter of time

Fuck you all, once I draft whitequeen for 1k because fabbles will pay me 2k to take him and he goes 9-0, who will be talking shit then? NONE OF U.

edit: fuck u kd, austinf is a fucking legend.

roflmao. I am 60-5 on bw2 uu ladder, the five losses were due to disconnections. And I am in the finals of the ou Calvary tournament, which means i am undefeated in that tier. I am simply the best bw uu player ever. Why argue with stats and facts?

I am also top12 ost7, 4-2 wcop, 5-2 spl or something. When the WhiteQueen gets serious, I mean business, bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.