1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Challenge The Scramble Challange - Mark 2

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Its_A_Random, Oct 4, 2011.

1. 8-BIT Luster

8-BIT Luster formerly Lockes and Keys

i got Thanksgiving.

Take CarveMeUp the Fletchling.
    CarveMeUp is the king of the forests. He always escapes hunters with his speed. However, CarveMeUp thinks he's a turkey, and refuses to fly. He may not use any of these moves-
    -Brave Bird
    -Razor Wind
    -Acrobatics
    -Tailwind
    -Fly
    -Steel Wing
    -U-Turn
    CarveMeUp is deathly afraid of knives, platters, oven racks and the like, so CarveMeUp can't fight any Steel-Types.
    in order to evolve into Fletchinder, CarveMeUp must solo at least 11 Pokemon.
    In order to evolve AGAIN into Talonflame, CarveMeUp must solo Wulfric.
    CarveMeUp is SO afraid of Steel-Types, he must hold a Babiri Berry when battling.

Have fun, nyahahaha
  2. cinderkitteh

cinderkitteh

I reserve an Easter mon...

Florencia is a Venusaur obsessed with springtime, when easter takes place. As a Bulbasaur, she is a seed, so she spreads seeds throughout the pokemon world. The way she does it is by using leech seed at least once in every battle she is used in. She must reject all poison moves, since poison kills flowers, and she must never kill a grass, ground,
    or water pokemon because they help her spread plants. As an ivysaur, she has become infatuated with leaves, so she switches from using leech seed every battle to razor leaf. After involving into a flowering Venusaur after killing 20 fire and poison types (the enemy of flowers), she spreads flowers everywhere by uaing sunny day and petal dance in every battle she is in. She must solo Malva, any trainers in Wulfric's gym, and any team Flare bosses since ther types make her angry; ice, fire, and poison kill flowers! She must leave at least 5 eggs in the daycare, since eggs are a part of Easter tradition. Also, every time she faints you must wait 3 days to revive her, as Jesus rose after three days (easter)
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  3. Itsame

Itsame

Santa, Muriga, CarveMeUp, Florencia, and to-be-determined Halloween mon accepted. Wow, I really didn't think it'd be done that quickly. NOT COMPLAINING, THOUGH.

CarveMeUp the Thanksgiving Fletchling (open)

~May not use: Brave Bird, Razor Wind, Acrobatics, Tailwind, Fly, Steel Wing, U-Turn
    ~May not fight Steel-types
    ~Must solo 11 mons to evolve
    ~Must solo Wulfric to evolve further
    ~Must hold Babiri Berry when battling (OOH THERE'S THE CATCH)

Florencia the Easter Bulbasaur (open)

~As a Bulbasaur, must use leech seed in every battle
    ~May not learn any poison moves
    ~May not defeat Grass, Ground, and Water mons
    ~As an Ivysaur, must use Razor Leaf instead of Leech Seed in every battle
    ~Must defeat 20 Fire and Poison types to evolve
    ~As a Venusaur, must use Sunny Day and Petal Dance instead of Razor Lead in every battle
    ~(Can't solo Wulfric because of CarveMeUp, can we go with the rest of his Gym instead) and must solo Team Flare Bosses
    ~Whenever Florencia faints, she must wait 3 days to be revived *weeps bitter tears*

Santa the Christmas Delibird (open)

Saw this coming a mile away
    ~Can only use Present and Bestow
    ~Must use Present 3 times in every major battle (Thankfully this doesn't mean Flare Bosses because Florencia)
    QUESTION: Can I put Fly in his moveset, as long as I don't use it? Just for convenience's sake?

Muriga the 4th of July Snorlax (open)

~Must hold Sweet Heart in battle
    ~May only use: Defense Curl, Lick, Yawn, Body Slam, Rest, Snore, Sleep Talk, Rollout, Crunch, Heavy Slam
    ~May not battle Fighting types
    ~Must switch out if hit with a fighting type move
    ~If healed with Pokecenter, must buy $1000 worth of stuff and immediately throw it away

Nostalgia the Caterpie (open)

~May not use a move that it didn't know upon evolving
    ~May not use moves outside of Route 2 or Santalune forest
    ~Moves that violate one of the restrictions above may be used, but not both.
    ~May not participate in battles on Route 20
    ~All restrictions are off on the first day of April, August, or December
    SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT cuz I'm kinda confused. Nostalgia may not use a move that he didn't know when he evolved. So the full list of moves he can use outside of Santalune forest and Route 2 are:
    Rain Dance
    Hidden Power
    Tackle
    String Shot
    Harden
    Confusion
    Bug Bite
    HOWEVER, if he uses Rain Dance, with Hidden power following directly after, he may use any move outside of Santalune forest and Route 2.

Jack the Halloween Pumpkaboo-S (open)

~Must always know Trick-or-Treat
    ~As a pumpkaboo, must keep trick in his moveset as well
    ~To evolve, must use Trick-or-Treat on 10 trainer-owned pokemon and one gym leader mon
    ~After evolving, must forget Trick and learn Explosion and Fire Blast ASAP
    ~Must solo Malva without Exploding
    ~Must solo Diantha's Gourgeist and Explode on her next mon
    ~Must solo AZ, finishing him off with Explosion.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  4. Mulan15262

Mulan15262

Replace Sunny Day with Rain Dance and a grass-type special move with Hidden Power. Replace all instances of Fourth of July with New Year's Day, and it is on the first day of April, August, and December. It also saw celebrations, not fireworks, and in Kalos, not Unova. Now it is themed after New Years' Day.
  5. Itsame

Itsame

You get Cheezburger the Meowth (if that doesn't fit, Cheezburgr will do. Just get the point across)

Cheezburger is the internet incarnate. First of all, He must use Fake Out at the beginning of each battle, because he likes for other pokemon to flinch at invisible attacks, seeing as how LOLcats like invisible things. He is also a very cocky troll, so whenever he encounters a fighting type, he must Taunt it with his iconic "COME AT ME BRO" or "DO YOU EVEN LIFT" and defeat the fighting type. Because he is such a troll, he must use Nasty Plot in each battle to figure out ways that he can screw with the enemy. The fourth slot is up to you. Because he wants to prove that he's a master troll, He should make all Wobbuffets and Zubat line mons bow before him by soloing them. To evolve he must solo at least 20 Zubats, Golbats, Crobats, or Wobbuffets, and your rival's Golbat.Just for good measure in a scramble, he must solo Clair, because Wynaut?
  6. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

OK here comes the most Halloween thing there is...

Take Jack the Male Super-Sized Pumpkaboo.

Jack loves Halloween. As such, it must always know Trick-Or-Treat. It also thinks Trick is cool, so it must know that. To evolve, take 10 trainer-owned Pokemon and one Gym leader Pokemon Trick-Or-Treating. After that, it just wants the treats, not the tricks. So it must forget Trick. Since he is a lantern, he must learn Fire Blast and Explosion immediately after evolving. Once in the Elite Four, solo Malva without Exploding. After that, it sees how hard life is for it, and must then face Diantha's Gourgeist and solo it for self-esteem. Then, it will happily Explode on her next mon. Also, solo AZ. Try to finish him off with Explosion, although this is not necessary.
  7. sunny004

sunny004

Sure, just be sure not to use Fly in battle
    Ikr I was like MUST USE DELIBIRDZ

Btw I'll have another ruby update coming soon.
  8. chaostothemax

chaostothemax

So, because Winter Break started and I don't have much better to do, I'm gonna start a Pokemon White challange!
    -Medium difficulty; I want to be able to beat it before school starts again, and without tearing out all of my hair in the process.
    -I would prefer pokemon that can be caught in-game, and at least two that I can get before the first gym.
    -Try to get creative; I want to enjoy this.
  9. cinderkitteh

cinderkitteh

Meet YOLO, the Scraggy! Scraggy is a pokemon from the hood, so rappers such as Drake are its role models. Being a rapper, it has swag, so once it learns Swagger it must use it in every match it is in-and own it! Now, YOLO has rival gangs: other dark or fighting types. When it sees one, it must solo it, and to evole into Scrafty it must solo twenty of them. When it meets Elite Four Marshal, YOLO will be so enraged by a rival fighting type gang that it will solo him. It's ability must be Moxie, cuz he has more money, drugs, and women than all the other rappers, therefore, he has overconfidence.
  10. Mulan15262

Mulan15262

Itsame for Nostalgia the Caterpie, it may not use moves that break both of the first two restrictions, ones that break one or the other are allowed. Also, the 1st, 2nd, and 4th restrictions are all turned off for the day if it uses Rain Dance, and then Hidden Power.
  11. 8-BIT Luster

8-BIT Luster formerly Lockes and Keys

Okey dokey. Take Ezio the Venipede. Ezio thinks he's an assassin, do he must have Poison point as his ability. Esio doesn't trust other poison types, as they may be out to kill him, so he must solo all poison types to ensure his survival. All good assassins need poisonous weapons, soc Ezio must carry Poison Sting at all times. Ezio doesn't like his target to escape, so he must carry pursuit. In order to evolve, Ezio must solo all of team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest. In order to evolve into scolipede, Ezio must solo N when he reveals he is the king of Team Plasma. He feels accomplished that he killed the king and may forgetpoison sting and replace it with poison tail, carrying it at all times. He now feels he has to evade those who are after him and must learn either double team or substitute and never forget it.
  12. Kavatika

Kavatika is wary

Stupid forums stopping notifications for this thread.

Accepted, this will go over Mankey on my HG nuzlocke. In addition, Chikorita will not solo koga due the reasoning being "why the hell not" and rattata's reason being since it must be the best ninja (id assume)
    Wobbanaut likes this.
  13. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

Itsame, just saying, Super Size is Pumpkaboo-H, not Pumpkaboo-S.

I will give you a mon. Hang on...

EDIT: Take Lightproof the Panpour.

Panpour is blind. It's the embodiment of "see no evil". As such, it thinks it has the ability Lightproof. You try but fail to convince it otherwise. When it enters the Dreamyard, it is subject to many dreams from Munna, and can see in its dreams. It decides that seeing is really, really bad, and must not fight any Pokemon associated with Sleep, ever. Also, if it ever gets put asleep, it will stay in your PC box until you beat the next gym leader, or if you have 8 badges, get through Victory Road, thanks to the dreams it had. Since its ability is apparently Lightproof, it likes to fight foes with Light-based moves, such as Flash, Hyper Beam, Tail Glow, etc. But these foes are very, very rare, so it has to settle. It must learn Protect ASAP, to protect itself from moves that aren't light-based. It must also learn Dig ASAP, so that the enemy can't see it. After soloing 5 trainers with only Dig and Protect, Panpour may evolve. When it evolves, it thinks about more ways to blind the opponent, and it's not worried about itself since it is already blind. Learn Blizzard ASAP, because nothing blinds people like a white-out. When you reach the Elite Four, the sleep restriction is nulled, because Simipour wants to confront Caitlin herself. Solo Caitlin to get over the sleep restriction permanently.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  14. copycatcat

copycatcat

Take Joke the Patrat. It must put Pokemon to sleep before killing them, and must solo Lenora.
    Reminding of
    X Scramble.
  15. DestinyGallade

DestinyGallade

Take Unhealthy the munchlax, Unhealthy its alot of junk and is sick often, It has gluttonous as its ability and if it's ever poisoned it must stay poisoned until you beat the next gym leader/ E4 member it's moveset is swallow spit up stockpile plus move of your choice, it can use swallow whenever but can only use spit up after consuming a berry, like belch but obviously it can't be a pecha berry. It can evolve after soloing 10 trainer owned pokemon with spit up. It also must solo any trainer with chansey, blissey or audino enjoy!
  16. copycatcat

copycatcat

You can't obtain Munchlax in White before beating the game, look things up before you give challenges. No offense meant.
  17. rickheg

rickheg

I guess I'll try a scramble challenge. Pokemon X.

This is my first scramble, so don't hit me too hard. Like a 5-7/10 difficulty.

Also, I plan on grabbing Tyrunt's fossil, but it doesn't have to be related. I just need a Tyrunt fossil. No rules for starters or anything else.

Might as well update this post with my team as it's created.

Slow Go the Fletchling (open)

POWAH the Luvdisc (open)

Vespur the Espurr (open)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  18. DestinyGallade

DestinyGallade

I
    Did he say he wasn't taking trades? I know he said he wanted mostly obtainable pokes but he already got assigned like 4 of those
  19. copycatcat

copycatcat

Forgot about trades, sorry if you took it the wrong way.
  20. DestinyGallade

DestinyGallade

take Slow Go the fletchling, this fletchling is really slow and must have a -speed nature, it mustn't know any priority attacks or tailwind flame charge or agility,Its pretty unconfident because of its low speed and must only fight Pokemon lower OR slower than it it may evolve into fletchinder normally. When it evolved it realized moves that make it faster might help, teach quick attack, agility, taillwind and flame charge ASAP, (the restriction on lower or slower Pokemon is lifted here to evolve it into talonflame it must take out 10 Pokemon faster than it by using a speed boosting move to become faster than it and then take them out if you catch my drift. Once it evolves for a second time it realizes its pretty fast despite its nature and rules on only having the above four moves is lifted) hoping its about the right difficulty for you XD
  21. copycatcat

copycatcat

Still need 6 Mons for X Scramble, link in sig.
  22. DestinyGallade

DestinyGallade

its fine, lol I'm rarely offended over Pokemon because its just a game :)
  23. DestinyGallade

DestinyGallade

Take pseudo-pseudo the dugtrio, pseudo-pseudo loves trapping pokemon but isn't very good at it, it must have arena trap. She is very dispointed that she didn't get pursuit as an egg move and idolizes pokemon that do have it (I know it makes no sense to have both arena trap and pursuit but there both trapping moves and this is a trapping pokemon) she especially idolizes tyranitars, in fact she loves them so muchs he decided to only use their stab moves (rock and dark), she cannot be used in battle until her moveset is all rock dark (not necessarily attacking moves though) and she cannot forget any rock or dark moves Unless its a HM and the HM must be forgotten ASAP, also pseudo-pseudo thinks her son/daughter should be more fortunate to her and you must make her have a baby with pursuit before you beat the game. Hope you accept and enjoy :D
  24. copycatcat

copycatcat

Not accepted, because post-gym 4 needs Fly.
  25. DestinyGallade

DestinyGallade

none of the pokes you listed four post gym 4 CAN fly (bar trapinch when it evolves but thats basically saying scramble me a trapinch.)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)