Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana, take a Squirtle as your starter. It must be called Exact. Its pokedex infomation for pokemon yellow says:

"Shoots water at prey while in the water. Withdraws into its shell when in danger"

It must follow this to the letter at all times, against types that are it is weak to it must withdraw at least once. Types that water is super effective against it must use water gun at least once. Evolve once after SS anne, and once again after Koga.

Only after he switches lightsaber styles as a direct result of Qui-gon's death. Which he more or less covered in his Challange.
Also, as the Geodude line is my favorite in ALL of Pokemon I approve whole-heartedly of Golem-wan Kenobi (portrayed by Sir Alec Guinness, not that other dude)
Ewan MacGregor. You're welcome.

Diana: You must go to the Safari Zone and catch any 9 Pokémon in one session. You must use the one that has the most odd-numbered stats at the time you caught it. If there is a tie, you can choose which one you will use.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Zacchaeus' is fine, but I can't take the Squirtle because they already gave me a Bulbasaur... I need 3 more and you can try to give me one of those.

@Diana: take a Jigglypuff, and teach it at least two TM (not HM) moves; as soon as Mimic becomes available (upon entering Saffron City for the first time), you must teach it that. You may evolve it only if you pick up the Moon Stone in question inside Mt Moon itself before visiting Cerulean for the first time (you can delay actually using the Moon Stone, you just have to pick it up early). Before it has two TM moves, you can't use DoubleSlap, Body Slam, or DoubleEdge (Mimic simply needs to be taught as soon as it's available, with no restrictions before it's available). Also, it has to solo Zapdos; you may use a Poké Ball, Great Ball or KOing the Zapdos to end that fight, but not an Ultra Ball, Master Ball, Poké Doll, or running.

Zacchaeus' is fine, but I can't take the Squirtle because they already gave me a Bulbasaur... I need 3 more and you can try to give me one of those.

Oh sorry i missed that.

Use a Krabby instead. This is Ash's krabby it can only evolve after victory road. It must solo one pokemon from each E4 members without using any items.

During its journey through kanto it must succesfully kill any other Krabby's, as it thinks that these are trying to get themselves into the anime.

It must have Hyperbeam when it becomes a Kingler.

Diana

Sure other than
It must solo one pokemon from each E4 members without using any items.
Only because Bulbasaur has to solo 2 E4 members. I can make it solo something from the ones Bulbasaur doesn't solo, though.

Only need one more, things are looking good though.

@Jynxan. You get an Ice-type Challenge!

You get Mystery the Snorunt!

Mystery thinks that this is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and as such, wants to have a good moveset for the series. It must have the following moveset ASAP.

Powder Snow (to hit the whole room)
Water Pulse (For ranged attack)
Crunch (to kill annoying Shedinja)
Shadow Ball (More range!)

Have fun!

@user 18

I'll edit a team in here as soon as I finish it.
Accepted, very good.

Bumping this for the last time:

Also, having not read through the entire thread, I don't know if this has been done before. I want people to give me entire teams of Pokemon, of 4-6 each, with restrictions on them, for FireRed.

All Pokemon must be able to be traded in from LeafGreen immediately, at level 5, with no breeding moves.

I want this to be of moderate difficulty, and I want my party to be able to use all HMs with 6 members. Obviously, if you give me a 4-mon party, they don't have to be able to use all HMs between them.

(Just to be clear, by all HMs, I mean the first 5, the ones that are required for the storyline, as well as Fly).

If this isn't the right place for this to be posted, I apologize.

Update, with more thought put into this:
- I will be picking a team that I think would be an interesting challenge. Or RNGing. I don't know yet.
-If you want to give me a team, I will be looking at a max of 6 if I end up RNGing, likely the first 6 unless I reject one of them.

My teams so far:

Gluttony the Gulpin. Must run a full stockpile set (Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up). Your choice of fourth move. Must have a potion after every battle it gets hurt.
Lust the Ralts: Must know Attract, lead with it regardless of the opponents gender.
Envy the Spearrow: Can only use Mirror move until it uses the opponents full moveset.
Wrath the Carvanha: Cannot evolve until it reaches full power Rage 5 times. Must learn Scary Face.
Sloth the Slakoth: Cannot evolve until it learns Slack off. As a Vigoroth, use Slack off every other turn. It's too lazy to evolve again.
Greed the Meowth: Must lead with Payday. Must know thief and successfully steal an item. Cannot evolve until it gets 10 nuggets from Pickup.

User 18, since your user location is 'Lost', I'm giving you a Lost-themed team! Each of your 'mons has a different favorite season of the show (of which there are six, of course) and a favorite member of the main cast. There's a lot going in to this... I hope you use it. If you don't I might just do the run myself... :D (I don't actually know much about the show... Wikipedia was my friend here. So ignore it if I've said something incorrectly and just go with it).

- Your first Pokemon is 4 the Abra (whose evolution, Kadabra, has Pokedex number 4^3). 4 loves the time-traveling wackiness of season five, and so must keep Teleport and must use it as its next move every time it gains a level to remind him of his past. In addition, he must solo the entire Saffron Gym in order to evolve into Alakazam (you may heal in between battles), since it encompasses its past (Abra), present (Kadabra) and future (Alakazam). His favorite character on the show is Kate, who seems innocent at first but is actually pretty devious. Thus, he must learn and always keep Thief, which you can get as a TM in Mt. Moon. (that should help with the Saffron Gym solo, if nothing else)

- Your next Pokemon is 8 the Squirtle (whose evolution, Wartortle, has Pokedex number 8). 8 really enjoys the wrap-up (or lack thereof) that season six brought to the show. Because of this, he must KO the final Pokemon of each member of the Elite Four and your rival as Champion, as well as two Gym Leaders of your choice. His favorite character on the show is Jack, the main character of the show if anyone can be called one. And what is the goal in life for any main character? To lead the cast! Thus, 8 must be fulfilling one of these conditions at all times.

Either:
- 8 is the highest-leveled Pokemon on the team (or tied for such)
--OR--
- 8 is at the front of your party.
(or both :D)

- Your third Pokemon is 15 the Sneasel (Pokedex number 215). 15 is a fan of season four, which is the shortest season at only 14 episodes. But 15 intends on making those episodes count, so whenever you enter a patch of grass with 15 in front of the party and get a wild encounter, you must stay in that patch of grass until 15 either solos 14 consecutive wild Pokemon or faints (and he's so determined to do so that he won't accept your healing items until he's done. This restriction also takes precedence over Meowth solos for your next Pokemon). His favorite character on the show is Sawyer, who starts out as a con man, but is gradually revealed to be a genuinely nice guy (and who also sat in row 15 on the plane). Because of this, from the moment you defeat Giovanni in the Silph Co., he may no longer use or learn any Dark-type attacks.

- Your next Pokemon is 16 the Gulpin (Pokedex number 316). 16's favorite character is Hurley, who has the closest relationship with 'the numbers', having used 4-8-15-16-23-42 as a winning lottery combination. Thus, 16 must always be holding the Amulet Coin as soon as you get it, and must solo any Meowth or Persian you see in hopes that it will be hit with Pay Day. Hurley's plot in the second season (16's favorite season) revolves quite a bit around hidden stashes of food. Thus, from the moment you access the Sevii Islands, every time 16 faints, you must go to the Berry Forest on Three Island, find a berry (most are only available via Itemfinder) and "feed" it to him (use it if it'll do something, throw it away if it won't).

- Your fifth Pokemon is 23 the Numel (whose evolution, Camerupt, has Pokedex number 323). 23's favorite season is the third season, but he's really more of a fan of the Jim Carrey movie The Number 23. 23 is actually incredibly superstitious, so much so that he may only evolve at level 46 (23 * 2) and can only be taught TM moves while his level is a multiple of 23. 23 is disappointed that the heat of the magma inside its body is only 2200 degrees Fahrenheit rather than 2300, so he must use a Fire move on his first turn in battle to attempt to heat up that magma (even if you intend to switch him out immediately, he must use a fire move first). 23's favorite Lost character is Sayid. Sayid, a talented engineer, fits best with what ability? Technician of course! But Numel can't have Technician… ah, no matter. 23 may have only one move above 60 Base Power, and whenever it uses an attack with fewer than 60 BP, it must use it twice consecutively (to make up for the lack of a Technician boost)

- Your final Pokemon is 42 the Seedot (whose evolution family has no connection to the number 42, but you'll see why I picked it). 42 is a huge John Locke fan… and so, is a big Nuzlocke fan. After any of your Pokemon faint, 42's instincts tell it that it's part of a Nuzlocke run, and it must come in and avenge its fallen comrade. Its favorite season of the show is season one, which is more about introducing us to all the characters than anything else. Because of this love of introductions, 42 must keep one of the moves it had at the beginning of your journey (Bide or Harden), for nostalgia's sake, and use it in every rival battle. 42 may not use any Dark-type moves while it is a Nuzleaf, since it's trying to emulate Locke in every way possible. Solo any trainer in Blaine's gym to evolve into Shiftry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Restrictions:

Whenever you face a trainer that has six Pokemon, all six of your Pokemon must make an appearance… in increasing order of the numbers they've been given (so Abra first, then Squirtle, blahblahblah, then Seedot). These appearances don't need to be consecutive, but they do need to be in order. (That is, you can switch from Squirtle to Seedot if Squirtle faints, but that doesn't count as Seedot's appearance since the other Pokemon haven't appeared yet.)

Name yourself Smoke, as in the Smoke Monster, for the lulz, and name your rival Logic, because that's what LOST is all about destroying.

Have fun!

EDIT II: Now that I think about it, I haven't given you a flier... hmph. I'll think about it and get back to you.
EDIT III: If you absolutely must have Fly, take a Murkrow in place of Sneasel; same requirements.

user 18, take a Pikachu named Sparky. If you have a Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald (or if you have a spare Light Ball in your Leaf Green), you can let Sparky hold its Light Ball; it has to be kept on there and it must solo Misty and Lorelei (you can SR for both fights). If you decide not to give it LB it must solo Misty anyway, but can't be used in the league unless it evolves to Raichu beforehand.

Next up is Firefox the Vulpix, who cannot accept a Firestone to evolve to Ninetales until after soloing Erika and Koga. It must solo Blaine as a Ninetales.

Thirdly, you get a Dratini named WannaBeHax. It can only learn moves that the Axew line can learn in BW, plus its original level up moves (and Fly as a Dragonite). It must solo three of Lance's Mons.

And I am rounding up your team with the two early bug Pokes, Butterfree and Beedrill. Caterpie must be called Psy, and Weedle Strike. You cannot enter Route 2 until both Psy and Strike reach Level 10 and evolve into their final stages. Psy must solo Brock, and Strike must solo Lt. Surge. Cookies to anyone who guesses correctly the exact reference by those nicknames.

User 18 your team challenge is based on the pokemon anime!
This is the first time your character has played a pokemon game he has only watched the anime . His name is CC.
He’s been dying to check out a pokemon game and now he finally has one.

So obviously his first pokemon is Pikachu! He wants to base this on Ash’s Pikachu. However, CC thinks that Ash was a little harsh toward Pikachu when he would not let him evolve, he also thinks that Ahs didn’t experience the full pleasures Pikachu could give him as a Pichu, and therefore he breeds a Pichu. It can only evolve when it has learnt all its level up moves. This is the same for Pikachu. He can only learn one tm which is Iron Tail.

Next he wants to take a pokemon from Ash’s rival. So that’s right he gets Gary’s Arcanine! When he receives his growlithe it is his favourite, therefore it must lead in every battle up until it evolves. It can evolve after it has the moveset:

Take Down
Fire Blast
Flame Wheel
It must learn Extremespeed as an Arcanine . He must also solo Giovanni.

Now hes always had a soft spot for Jessie and James so his next pokemon are based on them

So now you get James’ Weezing. You have actually managed to get hold of James’ Weezings son. It cannot learn any moves that James’ Weezing doesn’t have it must also use smog whenever it battles a flying type pokemon or a Pikachu. It can evolve from Koffing when it successfully uses smog on a flying type pokemon and they use a flying move to blow it away.

You get Jessie’s Lickitung . This likitung was always second to her Arbok, but in your opinion Lickitung is the best! This means that it must be the highest levelled pokemon of yours before you battle the E4. Your Lickitung must have Lick and Slam and then two tm’s. It must successfully solo any team rocket bosses.

You now get Misty’s Staryu. Staryu is your favourite pokemon there is no way you would be evolving this into Starmie, so it must stay as a Staryu forever. This Staryu wants to be your utility pokemon. It therefore must have the moveset:
Surf
Waterfall
Rapid Spin
Your Choice.

It must kill two of lances pokemon to prove it’s not just a utility.

Your last pokemon is Brocks Onix. It completes your party by being the brawn of the party . He must show how bulky he is by learning both strength and rock smash. His other moves must both be over 100bp when you reach the E4. If he solo’s Blaine one of these moves must be Double Edge. If he solos Koga the move must be Iron Tail.

Being based on the Anime when he comes across Mewtwo he still thinks it is evil and cannot be tamed so he must defeat it. This is the end point of you game.

If you’d like to give me a team, I will consider it, even though I said I’d only consider the first 6. Reminder that I cannot use legendaries, but can use most Pokemon from Gens 1-3.

Still waiting for a team from Skowg.

Also, an update to my Ruby scramble!

I’ve kicked Team Magma out of Lilycove, and am grinding Raphael a little to get him above Vivi before I continue.

Vivi: May never evolve. Must learn an electric move (Shock Wave) and Calm Mind ASAP. Must have 3 attacking moves of different types (Shock Wave, Psychic and Secret Power). Must solo an Elite Four member :(

Dumb Bell: May only attack with Take Down (I’m thinking this is only directly damage, but I could be mistaking). Must always solo my rival. May only have items used 10 times during the game (held berries don’t count?)

Angryvoice: Must know Frustration (as soon as I can get the TM, it’s in Pacifidlog) and Uproar. Must solo with Uproar/Frustration any Steel-type Trainer pokemon encountered, excluding Steven’s. May have no STAB moves over 80BP except Frustration, may use herbs to affect happiness.

Somber: Must know only attacking moves since Ability is Swift Swim. Cannot learn any new moves once evolved to Ludicolo

Tech: May have no moves over 60BP. Must solo Maxie on Mt. Chimney, and at least one member of the Elite Four.

Raphael: The only Pokemon caught in-game. May be caught only after obtaining the Sunny Day TM, and must learn it immediately. Must use Sunny Day in every trainer battle he appears in, and must solo at least 3 of Drake’s dragons to be used against Steven.

Tech (Breloom-M) Lvl 43 @ nothing
Ability: Effect Spore
Jolly Nature
-Mega Drain
-Mach Punch
-Counter
-Leech Seed

Still going strong, but hasn’t been used much lately, as I’ve been grinding. Types meant he wasn’t much use against wild Ghost-types or Team Magma. This is probably the final moveset, since I can’t learn any moves over 60 BP.

Angryvoice (Exploud-M) Lvl 40 @ Silk Scarf (shared with Dumb Bell)
Ability: Soundproof
Jolly Nature
-Stomp
-Uproar
-Strength
-Supersonic

First Pokemon to reach a Stage 2 Evolution! Just evolved a few minutes ago. Still waiting for Frustration TM in Pacifidlog Town. Hasn’t been used much recently.

Dumb Bell (Metang-?) Lvl 37 @ Silk Scarf (Shared with Angryvoice)
Ability: Clear Body
Quiet Nature
-Take Down
-Confusion (not used)
-Metal Claw (not used)
-Rock Smash (Used outside of battle only)

Very strong player, hoping to add Double Team and Toxic TMs, if I’m allowed. If not, will continue to do well as a strong team player. For the challenge, I’m considering Wally to be a rival as well as the other player character. Take Down as the only attack is getting to be frustrating, as enemy HP keeps getting higher. Wasn’t used much against Team Magma because of types.

Items used:
1 Super Potion (against rival on route 110)
1 HM06 Rock Smash
1 SodaPop (Against Rival before Fortree)
2 Hyper Potion (Against Rival in Lilycove)
Total 5.

Somber (Lotad-M) Lvl 38 @ nothing
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
-Astonish
-Surf
-Absorb
-Nature Power

Still waiting for Mega Drain to evolve, but did wonders against Team Magma. 5 more levels! May grab the Mystic Water from the Weather Institute shortly, but may not want to backtrack that far.

Vivi (Ralts-M) Lvl 30 @ nothing
Ability: Trace
Gentle Nature
-Shock Wave
-Calm Mind
-Secret Power
-Psychic

Hasn’t been used AT ALL since getting the Sunny Day TM, since I have to grind Raphael. Nothing much to report, still crappy.

Raphael (Torkoal-M) Lvl 26 @ charcoal
Ability: White Smoke
Modest Nature
-Ember
-Body Slam
-Sunny Day
-Smokescreen

Interesting Pokemon, finally catching up to the wild Pokemon around Lilycove. Grows much slower than the rest of the team due to being caught ingame, and having to backtrack to catch was not helpful – Met at level 15. Got him just in time for the part of the game that’s REALLY heavy on Water types. Fun. Can’t grind him against Trainers yet, or he’ll get killed. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Thirdly, because this post isn’t long enough already, I’m giving Jynxan a Fire-type Challenge.

Jynxan, you get a Numel, which may evolve into Camerupt after Norman. Because this is a solo challenge, your pokemon wants to show you its versatility. Therefore, it must know 4 different types of moves ASAP, and keep 4 types for the rest of the game. These types do not always have to be the same, for example one moveset could be Fire/Ground/Normal/Psychic, and another moveset later could be Fire/Rock/Fight/Poison. However, you must always know at least one Fire-type move.
Note: This Pokemon can only learn 7 types: Fire, Ground, Normal, Rock, Fight, Psychic, Poison. Fight and Poison are by TM/HM only.
Good Luck.

---------------------------------------------

Just to be clear, this is a Fire-type Challenge.
Cool, I like it. Accepted.

Fire and Ice types have been used.

14 more.

Types that are red and bold are taken.

Bug
Dark
Dragon
Electric
Fighting
Fire
Flying
Ghost
Grass
Ground
Ice
Normal
Poison
Psychic
Rock
Steel
Water

Accepted, very good.

14 more.

Bug
Dark
Dragon
Electric
Fighting
Fire
Flying
Ghost
Grass
Ground
Ice
Normal
Poison
Psychic
Rock
Steel
Water
Jynxan, you get Jason the male Zangoose. Jason wants to be exactly like the killer. Like the Jason in the movie, Jason the Zangoose can only know cutting moves, and must always know Slash.

To sum it all up:
Jason the MALE Zangoose
Can only know cutting moves (scratch, fury cutter, slash, crush claw, false swipe, aerial ace)
Must always know Slash

Normal type challenge

Go nuts, but not so nuts that I would hate you.
Hmm... go nuts you say! Well, which random page of TvTropes will I get my inspiration for your challenge then?
Aaand... Its "Luck based Mission"!

Oh. Oh my. Well, you might hate me for this.
Take a coin. Look at it. This coin will will either make or break you. Will this challenge bother you, or will it be a cakewalk?

Your Water Type challenge is Mudkip. This Mudkip relies solely on the aspect of luck in his life, and as such so will you. And this is where the coin comes into play.
Flip the coin. If it comes up heads, You can evolve him into Swampert. Tails, you cannot evolve him at all.

Now, Mudkip/Marshtomp must solo two Gym leaders. Again, who you solo comes down to luck again.
Flip the coin again. Heads here will mean you must solo Roxanne and Flannery. Tails means you must solo Wattson and Norman.
(If your Mudkip can evolve then it can only evolve after soloing the first gym leader of the coin flip, and evolve again after soloing the second.)

Now, what about the other six gyms? I mean, you have to do them, how is luck going to come into play here?
Before entering the gym (for the first time), Flip your coin. Heads and you can use your items freely in the gym. Tails, you cannot use them at all in the gym.

And finally, the Elite Four. Heres where your luck really comes into play.
Flip two coins. The end results of this reflects on when you can use the starter.
Two heads: You can heal and use items on him after all four members
One head: You can only heal and use Items on him after two elite four members
No Heads: You cannot heal or use Items at all in the elite four

So. Jynxan. You make the difficulty here. This luck based mission will be as hard as the coin you flip makes it. Do you feel lucky?

Hmm... go nuts you say! Well, which random page of TvTropes will I get my inspiration for your challenge then?
Aaand... Its "Luck based Mission"!

Oh. Oh my. Well, you might hate me for this.
Take a coin. Look at it. This coin will will either make or break you. Will this challenge bother you, or will it be a cakewalk?

Your Water Type challenge is Mudkip. This Mudkip relies solely on the aspect of luck in his life, and as such so will you. And this is where the coin comes into play.
Flip the coin. If it comes up heads, You can evolve him into Swampert. Tails, you cannot evolve him at all.

Now, Mudkip/Marshtomp must solo two Gym leaders. Again, who you solo comes down to luck again.
Flip the coin again. Heads here will mean you must solo Roxanne and Flannery. Tails means you must solo Wattson and Norman.
(If your Mudkip can evolve then it can only evolve after soloing the first gym leader of the coin flip, and evolve again after soloing the second.)

Now, what about the other six gyms?
Before entering the gym (for the first time), Flip your coin. Heads and you can use your starter here in the gym. Tails, you cannot use him at all in the gym.

And finally, the Elite Four. Heres where your luck really comes into play.
Flip two coins. The end results of this reflects on when you can use the starter.
Two heads: You can use him against every elite four member
One head: You can only use him against two elite four members
No Heads: You cannot use him at all in the elite four

So. Jynxan. You make the difficulty here. This luck based mission will be as hard as the coin you flip makes it. Do you feel lucky?

Luck, you better be n my side, and also a question if I may? If I can't use him at all what else will I use? I'm doing a solo scramble not a regular scramble anyway, accepted.

Luck, you better be n my side, and also a question if I may? If I can't use him at all what else will I use? I'm doing a solo scramble not a regular scramble anyway, accepted.
hmm... I didn't notice it was solo scramble.

I could change the rules so you can't use items in those gyms/battles instead of not using him, if you want?

:Edit: Just changed the rules around, however, I believe this might be tougher. Heres hoping for a string of heads!

Accepted, very good.

14 more.

Bug
Dark
Dragon
Electric
Fighting
Fire
Flying
Ghost
Grass
Ground
Ice
Normal
Poison
Psychic
Rock
Steel
Water
You get a Flying-type challange: Taillow called Courage! Despite the name, Courage is cowardly and hence cannot be statused(if it is, heal it immediately). It must evolve at LV 31, and never learn Fly, Frustration or Return. Once it evolves, Courage finally gains courage and is now able to use Fly. Once it hits LV 52, no more restrictions...

OH WAIT, once more: Whenever you KO a Pokemon with this, you must shout:"Courage, the Cowardly Bird!"

Diana

Okay, I need one more, and I just realized I said I wanted the HMs covered but I don't have a Pokemon with Fly unless I luck a Doduo from the Safari Zone. So I guess if possible come up with a challenge with one of the Flying-types?

@Diana

You get ShyBoy the Spearow. He is shy and doesn't like battling very much and can therefore only use non-contact moves. He must solo a gym leader in in order to be able to evolve and in order to be able to learn Fly, he must solo 10 of the trainers on Bicycle road. If he knows Fly that can be the only attacking move he has. Yeah, sorry if its a bit unimaginative.

Diana

Good enough for me. In RBY I'd be losing Drill Peck for Fly but really ingame that's not much of a loss.

So here's the team:

LeafGreen the Venusaur
Razor Leaf can't be used, must solo 2 elite 4 members

Strong Bad the Rhydon
Must faint at least 1 Pokemon from each gym and E4 member, except the ones you have a type advantage against.
Must replace it's most powerful move with a HM to evolve.

You must go to the Safari Zone and catch any 9 Pokémon in one session. You must use the one that has the most odd-numbered stats at the time you caught it. If there is a tie, you can choose which one you will use.

Wigglytuff
teach it at least two TM (not HM) moves; as soon as Mimic becomes available (upon entering Saffron City for the first time), you must teach it that. You may evolve it only if you pick up the Moon Stone in question inside Mt Moon itself before visiting Cerulean for the first time (you can delay actually using the Moon Stone, you just have to pick it up early). Before it has two TM moves, you can't use DoubleSlap, Body Slam, or DoubleEdge (Mimic simply needs to be taught as soon as it's available, with no restrictions before it's available). Also, it has to solo Zapdos; you may use a Poké Ball, Great Ball or KOing the Zapdos to end that fight, but not an Ultra Ball, Master Ball, Poké Doll, or running.

Kingler
This is Ash's krabby it can only evolve after victory road. It must solo one pokemon from each E4 member that Bulbasaur doesn't solo without using any items.
During its journey through kanto it must succesfully kill any other Krabby's, as it thinks that these are trying to get themselves into the anime.
It must have Hyperbeam when it becomes a Kingler.

ShyBoy the Fearow
He is shy and doesn't like battling very much and can therefore only use non-contact moves. He must solo a gym leader in in order to be able to evolve and in order to be able to learn Fly, he must solo 10 of the trainers on Bicycle road. If he knows Fly that can be the only attacking move he has.

I'll be working on this then and I'll update everyone soon, hopefully!

After being unsuccessful in my Platinum Nuzlocke, I decided to do a Solo Scramble on it instead. I can use anything and will be accepting entries until July 16th when I will RNG the winner.

@TalkingLion: Recycling Mastar the Larvitar. It must be born with Dragon Dance and cannot fight without setting up. It can evolve into Pupitar when it beats Maylene and into Tyranitar when it beats Candice. When it becomes a Tyranitar, it must keep at least one special move and only use it/them to defeat one of the E4.

Also, here's a Pearl Solo Run update.

@Newby n00b
You get DinoPowah the Rampardos.
When you start out with Cranidos, it may only use Headbutt until you defeat Roark. By defeating gym leaders you will gain access to more moves. Each time you defeat a gym leader you must replace a move with the designated new move. Victory moves can only replace other victory moves/unused spots, and failure moves can only replace victory moves or unused slots.

Roark: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Stealth Rock. Fail, and you get to use Focus Energy instead.
Gardenia: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn AncientPower. Fail, and you get to use Scary Face instead.
Maylene: Defeat on first try and you can learn Zen Headbutt. Fail, and you get to use Endeavor instead. Evolve upon defeating Maylene.
Wake: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Surf. Fail, and you must trade him over to SoulSilver and learn Whirlpool. It can never forget whichever of these he learns.
Fantina: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Payback. Fail, and you get to use Thief instead.
Byron: Defeat on first try with two or less item uses and you can learn Thunderbolt. Fail, and you get to use Double Team.
Candice: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Dig. Fail, and you get to use Screech.
Volkner: Defeat on first try without using Dig (if you have it) or no items (if you don't have Dig) you can learn Rock Slide. Fail, and you get Rock Romb.
Name: MrHappy
Rival: Buzkill
- Did the intro crap with Chimchar and whatnot
- Traded over Cranidos egg and HM slaves
- Got the semi-useless Pokétch
- Destroyed Buzkill and his stupid Growling avians
- Failed to beat Roark first try without items
- Did some grinding
- Finally defeated Roark (survived at 4HP and won a speed tie)
Word to the wise: Do not try to defeat Roark using only Headbutt unless obligated by Scramble law.

DinoPowah the Cranidos (M)
Lv.15 Brave nature
- Headbutt (PP Max'd for reasons I needn't explain)
- Leer (not used)
- Crunch (not used)
- Focus Energy (failure move)

Still hanging tough, flinch haxing like a boss. Current LVP and MVP.

And the HM slaves:
Farfetch'd with Cut, Fly, and Defog
Bibarel with Dig, Surf, Waterfall, and Rock Climb
Pickup Ambipom with Strength and Rock Smash

Times fainted: 5 (all against Roark...stupid Screeching Onix)
Game time: 2:51

Okay, been a while since my Platinum challenge. So I'm going to do an Emerald Scramble!

Rules:

-No Trading
-No forced grinding
-I want my starter to be either Treecko or Torchic
-I want the challenges to be interesting
-All pokemon should get NNs
-One of them should be flying-type

You get MudkipRox the Torchic. Why did you specifically say no Mudkips? Are Swamperts not good enough for you? Well, to compliment your shitty Blaziken, how about it doesn't get to use any Water or Ground moves during your challenge? Huh? You weren't going to use Water/Ground moves anyway? Well then, since it's inferior to the Mudkip line in every way, it has to be a lower level than your Rival's Mudkip/Marshtomp every time you battle him/her. And you know what else? Since I hate you for not allowing Swampert on your team I'm going to break your rule and force you to grind. As soon as you complete Victory Road, you have to go back and grind one whole level! Also, you cannot use it in battle against Juan or Wallace because Water types are so much cooler than Blaziken. Also, to make this challange actually difficult, have it solo 30 Trained Water types and 30 Trained Grass-types!
RAGEEEEEE the Abra. It is angry that it cannot evolve fully and thus must solo 35 Pokemon using physical attacks before evolving. It cannot have a hold item.
Well you sir Mr. Fire Blast, are receiving my favourite pokemon...

Hercules the Heracross

Hercules is a Demigod-Pokemon, meaning he must always be the strongest Pokemon you have once you catch him. He is obsessed with being strong and impressing the ladies against his rival males, so he must faint all Male bug-types that you see. Oh no, but unfortunately, it is Gen III, which means, no Close Combat for you. But, worry no more, you get the reliable Brick Break, which you must keep forever. I'm gonna be a bit easier on you here, you have to solo Sidney with Hercules.

Summary
-Name Hercules
-Know and keep Brick Break
-Faint all Male Bug-Types
-Solo Sidney

Fire Blast: You get to catch a Magnemite in New Mauville. You must catch the first one you see.* Depending on the level of the Magnemite you caught, it has a specific move, no other level of Magnemite can use the other level Magnemite's move. For example: A Magnemite caught at level 24 can never use SonicBoom, only a Magnemite caught at level 22 can use SonicBoom and it must always have it

Level 22 (Pedro)- It must always have SonicBoom. It must evolve at level 30
Level 23 (Johann)- It must be tutored Double-Edge. It must evolve at level 35
Level 24 (Jean)- It must be tutored Rollout. It must evolve at level 40
Level 25 (Yuri)- It must learn Secret Power. It must evolve at level 45
Level 26 (Satoshi)- It must learn Lock-On. It must evolve at level 65

* - If you fail to catch the first one, you must catch a Magneton at the same location and it must know both Rain Dance and Sunny Day before it participates in a trainer battle. It can never learn Thunder
Fire Blast, take a Numel. This is the most flaming-hot Numel in the world & according to it, it will either use a lot of firepower, or none. Therefore, the only Fire Type Move it may use in battle is Fire Blast. Even then, it only wants do heaps of damage with this move, so it may only use Fire Blast on Pokemon that it can hit for SE damage with it. Ultimately, it must solo at least 20 Pokemon within 5 levels of it with this move. Name it Fire Blast.

Have fun.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You get MudkipRox the Torchic. Why did you specifically say no Mudkips? Are Swamperts not good enough for you? Well, to compliment your shitty Blaziken, how about it doesn't get to use any Water or Ground moves during your challenge? Huh? You weren't going to use Water/Ground moves anyway? Well then, since it's inferior to the Mudkip line in every way, it has to be a lower level than your Rival's Mudkip/Marshtomp every time you battle him/her. And you know what else? Since I hate you for not allowing Swampert on your team I'm going to break your rule and force you to grind. As soon as you complete Victory Road, you have to go back and grind one whole level! Also, you cannot use it in battle against Juan or Wallace because Water types are so much cooler than Blaziken. Also, to make this challange actually difficult, have it solo 30 Trained Water types and 30 Trained Grass-types!

RAGEEEEEE the Abra. It is angry that it cannot evolve fully and thus must solo 35 Pokemon using physical attacks before evolving. It cannot have a hold item.

Okay, been a while since my Platinum challenge. So I'm going to do an Emerald Scramble!
Well you sir Mr. Fire Blast, are receiving my favourite pokemon...

Hercules the Heracross

Hercules is a Demigod-Pokemon, meaning he must always be the strongest Pokemon you have once you catch him. He is obsessed with being strong and impressing the ladies against his rival males, so he must faint all Male bug-types that you see. Oh no, but unfortunately, it is Gen III, which means, no Close Combat for you. But, worry no more, you get the reliable Brick Break, which you must keep forever. I'm gonna be a bit easier on you here, you have to solo Sidney with Hercules.

Summary
-Name Hercules
-Know and keep Brick Break
-Faint all Male Bug-Types
-Solo Sidney

Fire Blast: You get to catch a Magnemite in New Mauville. You must catch the first one you see.* Depending on the level of the Magnemite you caught, it has a specific move, no other level of Magnemite can use the other level Magnemite's move. For example: A Magnemite caught at level 24 can never use SonicBoom, only a Magnemite caught at level 22 can use SonicBoom and it must always have it

Level 22 (Pedro)- It must always have SonicBoom. It must evolve at level 30
Level 23 (Johann)- It must be tutored Double-Edge. It must evolve at level 35
Level 24 (Jean)- It must be tutored Rollout. It must evolve at level 40
Level 25 (Yuri)- It must learn Secret Power. It must evolve at level 45
Level 26 (Satoshi)- It must learn Lock-On. It must evolve at level 65

* - If you fail to catch the first one, you must catch a Magneton at the same location and it must know both Rain Dance and Sunny Day before it participates in a trainer battle. It can never learn Thunder

DetroitLolcat's challange is hillarious by the way

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fire Blast, take a Numel. This is the most flaming-hot Numel in the world & according to it, it will either use a lot of firepower, or none. Therefore, the only Fire Type Move it may use in battle is Fire Blast. Even then, it only wants do heaps of damage with this move, so it may only use Fire Blast on Pokemon that it can hit for SE damage with it. Ultimately, it must solo at least 20 Pokemon within 5 levels of it with this move. Name it Fire Blast.

Have fun.

Fire Blast, you get a Swablu named Showboater.

This Swablu is extraordinarily cocky, and must always be the highest-leveled Pokemon in your team. It thinks that it only needs 3 moveslots, so you must select one move that Showboater knew when it was caught. This move may never be used nor forgotten.

In addition, Showboater thinks that it's the best thing that has ever happened to this world; as such, it must ALWAYS lead your party. If Showboater is Fainted, you must revive it as soon as possible.

To evolve, Showboater must solo 4 GLMPs and KO both itself and an E4MP with the same Perish Song. In the case of Tate and Liza, every Pokemon in your party besides Showboater must be Fainted by the time either Solrock or Lunatone enters the field.

Showboater MUST be conscious when you defeat Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)