Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexington, I'll give you the challenge for Mr. Mime in FR. With just one badge, you must trade Abra for Mr. Mime, and immediately teach it one TM. This is the only move Mr. Mime may use until it soloes a GLMP with it. After this, it can use any two of its moves. This restriction is removed when it can solo the Pokemon Tower (at Lavender). Thereafter, it must have two TM moves, 1 offensive and one that isn't, one offensive level up move and one of Baton Pass, Reflect or Light Screen. If the move is BP, then, it must have Calm Mind as one of the TM moves and must pass at least three CMs to your Pokemon during Gym Leader battles/E4 battles, on two different occasions. If it is Reflect or Light Screen, then it can never attack unless one of them have been set up. Nickname it whatever you want.

For Emerald, I'll give you Delcatty. Delcatty is disappointed that Smogon says it sucks harder than Ledian. For this reason, Delcatty can only use STAB moves after it soloes ten RSE OU or Uber Pokemon. (Ten species, not 10 Pokemon) After that, it may only use offensive moves as it things it's too powerful, and does not need to boost its stats. It must prove its power by soloing Drake's Salamence and either Kingdra or Flygon. No restrictions for a nickname. It can never hold an item.

Also, for my FR scramble, I have defeated Lt. Surge. Nidoran-M soloed Cerulean Gym after 3 tries, and a lot of healing, and is now a Nidorino. Charmander has evolved to Charizard, and while it doesn't have good moves (hell, 'Zard can't even learn Solarbeam in FR), its doing great because of its 110 Sp.A. stat at Lv 36. Meowth wasn't bad either, fetching a lot of good items and berries and a lot of cash through Pay Day.

@Dexington
Your Slowbro thinks that Slowkings are all bitches. Where does he get off thinking he's the king of Slow, hhuh? Therefore your Slowbro may not learn any moves that are listed on this page: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/slowking. (You may teach him Surf but not for use in battle). To express his elevated opinion of himself name Slowbro Slowperior.

Your Magneton however rather than being pleased with himself is sad. Why is he sad? Because, Pikachu dumped him (Remember that episode of Pokemon from like 90 years ago where ash caught a Muk? That Magnemite is your new Magneton). To try and ease the pain Magneton will to anything to feel that electric shock again. Therefore from the time you get him Magneton must solo every electric Pokemon you encounter and every "important" pokemon that has an electric move. Name your Magneton SprnedLuvr.

Qwertyuiop's Fire Red Scramble: First Update

Challenges started:
Butterfly the Charizard (Galladiator)
-May only use special moves, with max 2 non-attacking moves
-May not learn Flamethrower or Fire Blast
-Must solo Giovanni at Silph as well as Sabrina

Stephen the Nidorino
-may only use Sheer Force boosted moves, and must hold King's Rock. Also, must solo all Poison types
-must be highest leveled Pokemon as a Nidoran-M and must solo a Gym to evolve and remove this restriction
-if it faints, replace with another one
-as Nidorino or Nidoking, must solo one Pokemon from each Gym, and must solo the next 5 pokemon of the same type
-may only evolve at Koga, and then, all its moves must be >70 BP
-nature based restrictions, which is not going to be followed (see below)

Pretty the Meowth
-If the first item is not a healing item or a ball, Meowth's only restriction is that it must learn at least one TM move. (I got a PP Up)

Summary:
After the irritating introduction, I went to Prof. Oak's lab to get my starter. After one reset, I got a Sp. Atk. boosting Charmander (not Modest, but Rash; well Charizard isn't going to do much stall anyways). Because I could not use a physical move at all, I had to solo Brock with Ember. :/ I raised it to level 15 before facing Gary. Because Gary is retarded, he used Withdraw on Squirtle which was 2HKOed by Ember. By the time I reached Brock, Charmeleon was Lv. 17. Geodude was a joke, getting OHKOed by a crit Ember. Onix was a bit tougher, and would have got 3HKOed... But of course, on the third turn, Rock Tomb critted, Ember missed for some reason and I decided to go for a Potion, hoping I would survive.

Critical hit.
It's super effective.
Charmeleon fainted.

Great. Because it was because of crit hax, I decided not to bother with leveling Charmeleon up. I bought some Potions and went to face Brock again. This time, Geodude took two turns to die, and Brock's Onix AGAIN critted me with Rock Tomb. But I still outspeeded it, and KOed with a crit Ember. :D

After this, I went to the next route, avoiding trainers. I founda Nidoran, which was incredibly hard to catch with all of Butterfly's moves OHKOing it. After two Pokeballs however, it was caught. But, it died during training (at lv 16), so I caught another one. This one survived, and soloed everything till Cerulean City. Luckily for me, it had a Docile nature, which meant I had no nature based moves. I defeated Gary with it, and decided to go to the Gym. At that time, Nidoran was Lv. 24, while Charmeleon was Lv. 23. Staryu was okay, although it did Harden stall, making it somewhat difficult to KO, but I finally managed it with a crit Double Kick. Starmie on the other hand was a pain to take down. Seriously, a Pokemon with 115 base speed, and 100+ Sp.A. and 65/85/85 defenses against a Pokemon with 57 Atk. as its best stat? I got 3HKOed by Starmie due to confusion hax, with it being at about 30% health. I leveled up Nidoran a bit more, to Lv. 26 and went to challenge Misty again, having stocked up some Super Potions. This time, Staryu wasted my PP, with its Harden+Recover strategy. Starmie was comparatively easier however. The first Water Pulse critted and confused, so I switched out Charmeleon, just to heal Nido, and another crit Water Pulse KOed Charmeleon. The next Water Pulse didn't confuse, and after two turns, I healed off the damage with a Super Potion. Within five turns, I took down Starmie. I evolved Nidoran, and after meeting Bill, headed to Vermillion. I caught Meowth, with a Quirky nature. It's first item was PP Up, which meant it had to learn at least one TM move (I would have given it Return anyways). At Vermillion, I got the VS. Seeker, which boosted my Pokemon's levels a lot. I went to SS Anne after Meowth evolved, and destroyed Gary. Surge was a joke, with my lowest levelled Pokemon being 6 levels higher than his Raichu. I got the Flash TM from Prof. Oak's aide and am now at the entrance to the Rock Tunnel.

Current Team:

Butterfly the level 37 Charizard (Male)
Rash (No change)
Blaze
-Ember
-Smokescreen
-Scary Face
-Wing Attack (not using)
It's been good actually, but Nidorino has almost always been used over it because of the restrictions of the challenge. Let's see if I can catch enough Paras(ects), then I can get Heat Wave.

Stephen the Level 38 Nidorino (Male)
Docile
Poison Point
-Leer
-Secret Power
-Double Kick
-Poison Sting
Has been okay. It's high level is because of the fact that Poison types are everywhere in FRLG. Not too many Sheer Force boosted moves in early game, so I'm using Double Kick. It's final moveset will probably be BoltBeam, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb (Secret Power till I reach Island 5 (?) ) (no EQ for me :/) Likely future MVP.

Pretty the Lv 34 Persian (Male)
Quirky
Limber
-Cut
-Pay Day
-Bite
-Faint Attack
Potential LVP, unless Voltorb proves to suck harder. Still, it doesn't have good moves till now. Pay Day is great, bringing me free money. Pickup was good, but Limber is meh.

Hey there. Im going to be attemoting my first scramble challenge on Platinum Version.
As it is my first attempt at a scramble, I'd like it if yall went easy on me but not too easy.
my only requests:
  • 1 starter
  • i cannot trade
  • and 4 pokemon prior to Crasher Wake.
Thank you, sorry if i missed anything.

@john, I shall save you from treadshot by giving you a pachirisu named "NotA1'sMEP". It must always have as many electric attacks as it can up to 3, the remaining move(s) are your choice. Have it solo Crasher Wake for teh lulz.
Good luck.

@JohnWesleyX

For your First Scramble you get Roberts, the Dread Pirate Marril. Roberts never leaves captives alive. As such any time Roberts comes into battle he may not leave or switch out until he gets at least one KO (running from wilds is fine though). Also, Roberts thinks that Crasher Wake is getting a little too into his seafaring business; so Roberts must solo Wake to show him his place on the waters.

Good luck

-edit- Dark Ray ninja'ed Wake. So instead have Roberts solo Maylene who... acts too much like a pirate? Whatev. Solo Maylene now.

Cool, thanks guys.

@JohnWesley, I'll give you something variable for your first challenge.

You get a Shinx
-If you get Rivalry, it must know Roar
-If you get Intimidate, it must know Light Screen
-If it is Male, it must know Return
-If it is Female, it must know Facade
-If it has a +Atk nature, it must know Thunder Fang
-If it has a +Def nature, it must know Scary Face
-If it has a +SpAtk nature, it must know Thunderbolt
-If it has a +SpDef nature, it must know Rest
-If it has a +Speed nature, it must know Bite
-If it has a Neutral nature, it must know Natural Gift

Edit: Since you already have a Pachirisu, I'll change this. Real challenge posted below

You get a Buneary
-If you get Runaway, it must know Agility
-If you get Klutz, it must know Fling
-If it is Male, it must know Return
-If it is Female, it must know Facade
-If it has a +Atk nature, it must know Focus Punch
-If it has a +Def nature, it must know Charm
-If it has a +SpAtk nature, it must know Thunderbolt
-If it has a +SpDef nature, it must know Rest
-If it has a +Speed nature, it must know Grass Knot
-If it has a Neutral nature, it must know Healing Wish

@John

Your starter is the wonderful Grasslands the Turtwig. Grasslands loves to get physical, and as such he must always have a physical move that he can learn as a Turtwig. Your options include Tackle [start], Razor Leaf [level 13], Bite [level 21], and Crunch [level 37]. Note that all of his evolutions may also learn these moves. He doesn't have to learn them as a Turtwig, just have them in his movepool.

Your Turtwig may evolve into Grotle at any point, but may only evolve into Torterra after you have gone Underground via the Explorer Kit and dug up any elemental plate. If you'd rather not spend the time digging for the plate, then you must evolve into Torterra in a battle against a fire-type Trainer pokemon.

I want a challenge for Pearl, I can trade but would prefer not to.
Since this is my first scramble, can you take it a little easy on me? Or you could just ignore the last sentence and give me a incrediblely hard challenge!
By the way... NO VESPIQUEN!!! or GYARADOS!! and no GIBLE LINE!!
And I would like to have a starter Pokemon.

@JohnWesleyX
Take a Yanma It thinks its superior to all other bug-types and as such, must solo all Bug-type Pokemon owned by other trainers. It can only evolve after it has beaten 30 other bug-types owned by trainers. Good-luck!
Recap: Yanma.
Must solo all bug-types owned by trainers
Evolve after beating 30 bug types owned by trainers.

@Eevee, I will grant you the amazing Abra! Did I say amazing? I meant retarded. You managed to stumble upon the stupidest Abra in the group. Its IQ is based solely on its special attack stat and it obviously starts with a very low IQ when you catch it. You learn that as you travel, it gets more and more intelligent as it defeats more and more Pokemon. Once its IQ reaches 65, it evolves into Kadabra! Eventually, it becomes smart enough at an IQ of 130 to let you know that it needs to be traded to become even stronger, but leaves the choice up to you. Name him Dexter.

Recap: Abra
Evolve with special attack stat of 65
You may evolve with special attack stat of 130, since you said you preferred not to. Kadabra is still a beast anyway. :P

So Far I Have (5)

-Carbon's Turtwig
-Dark Ray's Pachirisu
-Vratix's Marill
-Dexington's Buneary
-Eevee's Yanma

Thanks everbody! I will start as soon as i get my last one, this one can be as hard as you want lol.

@eevee3, you get "DoublePost" the starly. This starly loves doing things twice so it must use the same move twice in a row, no more no less, all the time, eg. quick attack, quick attack, wing attack, wing attack. Oh, and you can't learn brave bird or close combat unless you solo 2 gym leaders other than gardenia :P
Good luck.

@Eevee: You get Piplup(named HotStuff) the penguin who hates the cold. This piplup hates the cold and wants to go to tropical places when hes older. Your piplup is not aloud to use any ice moves. If piplup is hit by an ice move he must immediately flee or switch out. He can evolve into prinplup whenever, but to involve into empoleon he has to solo all of the trainers in fuego ironworks.

Recap:
-Piplup named:Hotstuff
-Cant use ice moves, and must flee/switch out if hit by an ice move
-evolves into empoleon until he solo all trainers in Fuego Ironworks

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, JohnWesleyX & EEVEE3 get the same challenge, Both of you must take a Zubat & name it X-Eyed. It must know & keep Fly, Confuse Ray, & Poison Fang. No restrictions on evolution, have it solo Aaron of the E4.

Have fun.

My calls for a final Challenge for PMD & The requested teams for SPL 2 seem to have gone unheeded...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Relax Random, you asked for them about 12:30 last night and its currently 3:30 here. This is a phone post but I`ll send you mine as soon as I get on the comp. Most of us dont run on Australian time.

If I haven`t already given you one, take a Lunatone/Solrock. Have it solo all three Regis (set others tactis to get away).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Texas, you already gave a Gummi eating Phanpy...
The Rules (Part 2):

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
  • You obviously can't trade on these games
  • No Wonder mail.
  • I will be asking for 6 extra Pokemon, alongside the current 4 Pokemon, it can be anything, except for those on my banlist at the bottom of this post. I also need a Pokemon that can learn Surf, Waterfall & Dive.
  • Pokemon may now evolve
  • Please refrain from giving me creative challenges unless you are familiar with the Mystery Dungeon series.
  • I do reserve the right to reject challenges for whatever reason, but I will probably accept most challenges due to not many people here being familiar to the series
  • Under no circumstance may you reserve a spot. Do not make a placeholder post or say you're editing in my challenge either. If you get ninja'd, too bad
  • Don't dish out signature challenges that are not yours.
  • At least one attacking option on each Pokemon other than "The Shove"
  • Make them fun
  • Legendaries
  • Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Minun, Aipom (Version Exclusives)
  • The Chansey & Igglybuff lines, for being too hard to get
  • Kecleon...I'm not going to grind to Lv90 just to get some lousy shopkeeper.
  • All Pokemon that are only recruitable in Western Cave unless something evolves into them.
  • Magnemite, Rattata, Nidoran (F) Poochyena, Voltorb, Elekid Plusle, Spearow Zigzagoon, Geodude Tyrogue, Meditite, Beldum Pinsir, Oddish Sudowoodo, Sentret, Shroomish, Ledyba Wooper, Scyther Hoothoot Slakoth, Farfetch'd, Teddiursa, Weedle, Yanma Poliwag, Houndour, Paras Electrike, Stantler, Gligar Dunsparce, Phanpy Doduo, Murkrow, Heracross Tauros, Illumise Tangela Shuckle Azurill, Ditto Rhyhorn, Absol Swablu, Chimecho, Zangoose Seviper, Seedot, Roselia Mankey Shuppet, Duskull Koffing, Tropius: All obtainable pre-game, bolded ones, however, are exempt from this.
  • Any more Water Type Pokemon

And without further ado, fire away!
  • Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Yanma: No Restrictions (lol, Yanma can't evolve in PMD Red) (yaya0)
  • Zigzagoon (Dark Goon): Only attacking move is Headbutt, must clear all the Makuhita dungeons without it dying to evolve (Dark Ray)
  • Qwilfish: In order for Qwilfish to use a non-stab move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with Qwilfish. Qwilfish must eat two seeds in every dungeon he goes to. Qwilfish thinks Oran Berries taste horrible so he cannot eat Oran Berries (Fire Blast)
  • Nidoran (M): If it dies of hunger, it is gone forever (Treadshot A1)
  • Carvanha (Bobby): It thinks its dark typing makes it cruel, so it refrains from using any dark moves. He is afraid of any and all fire types and must not attack but must run in a battle against one. He thinks when he evolves, his evil will control him so he must become a higher lvl to evolve so he can control it.This means he must be lvl 45+ to evolve. When he evolves he reliases he can control himself and begins to use dark type moves again.He also gets over his fear and must solo 50 fire type pokemon before his battle against lugia or kyogre. he must be leader in the lugia and kyogre battle because he wants to be the best water type in the world when he evolves. If you havent noticed, He means he must be mail (Gyarados Master)
  • TBA
Might as well repost for the 4,584,920th time...*sigh* If no one else gives me a challenge by the time this thread goes to a new page, I'll take the Lunatone/Solrock.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Eevee3, it's only fitting I give you an Eevee. You must evolve it to either Leafeon or Glaceon, or leave it unevolved.

If you evolve it to Leafeon, it must be during your first trip through Eterna Forest. This Eevee must be a traded Pokemon (do not egg hatch it on your Pearl). Once evolved to Leafeon it must know Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, or Leaf Blade at all times.

If you evolve it to Glaceon, it must be your highest level Pokemon in your party at the moment of evolution (before and after evolution this restriction is ignored), it must be egg hatched on your Pearl (it cannot be a traded Pokemon), and you must hatch it once you have two gym badges. Once evolved to Glaceon it must know Icy Wind, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, or Blizzard at all times. Also as a clarification, it must evolve during your first trip through Route 217.

As long as it is an unevolved Eevee, it must always know Helping Hand, and it cannot use any other move in Double Battles.

its A Random, can you change who i have to solo?
Because my yanma has to solo all bug pokemon from Trainers, so their goals Contradict with eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)