Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayquazamaster, use Mawile. Level-up moves only as you go, and the final set must be Baton Pass/Stockpile/Swallow/Spit Up. It must have this set before you defeat the Sootopolis Gym.

@iamnotangibson and ChuckMyNorris:

a Shiftry, must either know Bullet Seed or Hidden Power until the E4 Champion is beaten. Cannot evolve into Nuzleaf before the second gym is beaten, and can't evolve into Shiftry before the fourth gym is beaten.

new page:
ok leaf green chalange
-no pokemon that can only evole throuth trades (kadabra haunter etc.)
-someone please say that one of my pokemon is a starter XD
curent sugested team:
hitmonchan with three elemental punches
drowzee only with Psycic, Normal, or Ghost moves, and can only evolve at level 30.
Dodrio. It must have 2 flying attacks ASAP. Name Doodle
Charmander that cannot evolve until it has beaten an Onix by itself
clefayry in mt.moon nickname Jigglypuff. can only be tauch one tm ever cannot evole until bill
well lets see what kind of shit will I get
just one more

@iamnotangibson and ChuckMyNorris:

a Shiftry, must either know Bullet Seed or Hidden Power until the E4 Champion is beaten. Cannot evolve into Nuzleaf before the second gym is beaten, and can't evolve into Shiftry before the fourth gym is beaten.
A bit of a useless limit, as there is no way to get a Leaf Stone before the fourth Gym.

Alright! Time to get started.

ScrambleTeam (Emerald)
Seviper (ACTRAISER) Only Poison/Dark moves; No base power over 60.
Ralts (Psycokiler) Must have Trace. KO every pkmn searching for it. Max 2 attacking moves
Plusle (Pikachu2) No rules.
Torkoal (EvilFarts) Must know ember and smog at all times.
Mudkip ---- Can't evolve until soloing Brawly.
Seedot ---- Must know Bullet Seed or Hidden Power until after E4. Can't evolve into Nuzleaf until after Brawly. Can't evolve into Shiftry until after Norman.

Thanks guys.

Who else still needs suggestions?

RODAN

Banned deucer.
I'm in with FireRed Challenge
-No trading
-No more than 4 pokemon
-Preferably NU/UU pokemon

use tauros, must know 3 hm moves, must be level 40 before facing blaine

iamnotiangibson, use a Torkoal that must be named EvilFarts. It must know ember and smog at all times.

I am going to be doing this on FireRed and I can not trade.
use koffing, must use explosion/selfdestruct in all major battles, to evolve you must beat 2 of giovanni's pokemon

drowzee only with Psycic, Normal, or Ghost moves, and can only evolve at level 30.
clefayry in mt.moon nickname Jigglypuff. can only be tauch one tm ever cannot evole until bill
male tentacool must level up ten times before evolving and he must use supersonic in each battle he is in
thanks for the sugestions ill start this soon

one more poke and I will roll out :)
Take the first Male Tentacool you encounter, and name it Squidward. It must know Supersonic at all times, and you must use it once every battle it is in. And it must gain at least ten levels before evolving, regardless of when you catch it.

Also, I think I'll try this on Diamond. No trading, at least 3 pokes before Gardenia please.

EDIT: Current team:
*Roserade: Caught as a Budew, NNed "Bloomer", must deal the final blow on Mars's Purugly @ Valley Windworks with Absorb.
+Stunky: Only 1 STAB move, must be female, must solo Crasher Wake (and peons) before evolving.
*Cranidos: Must have a Ground move ASAP. (Dig or EQ... may take awhile)
*Psyduck: Must have 1 Psychic and 1 non-attack move.
+Whiscash: Must have a Psychic move at all times, and cannot evolve until after Byron.
+Drapion: Can only use Poison and Dark moves.

*-Can be obtained prior to Gardenia (although Cranidos takes some backtracking...)

LXnaut, take a Roserade caught as a Budew. It must strike the finishing blow on Mars's Purugly with Absorb at Valley Windworks. Name it "Bloomer".

RODAN

Banned deucer.
LXnaut, take a glameow, must be female, you can use only 1 stab move, and you must solo crasher wakes gym with it before evolving

Looking for an Emerald Challenge. No Trading/Nicknames (I just don't like them >_>)

Current Team-
Mudkip (Can't learn Earthquake)
Slakoth (Can only evolve if it solos Roxanne)
Gulpin (Can only evolve at 36)
Seedot (Can only evolve into Shiftry post-Liza and Tate)
Need 1 or 2 more

@LX Naut - Catch a Psyduck, who must have at least one Psychic, and one non-attack move

I'll try this on RUBY.
My rules:
-No Relicanth
-At least 3 Pokemon must be obtainable by Brawley, and 4 by Wattson.
-I will NOT be trading.
-No glaring type weaknesses.
-No forced grinding.

Team so far:
Gyarados (Titan): Must always know a physical move
Wingull: Can't evolve until defeating Phoebe
Makuhita: Can't evolve until defeating Winona
Treeko: Can't evolve until defeating Brawly, must know Cut until after E4
Duskull: 3 ghost moves, can't be trained until after 7th gym
Muk: 2 poison moves
Alright, I'll start soon.

@ Laughing X-Naut: Take a Whishcash (80 again on my pseudo random number generator), it must know atleast one Psychic attack and it cannot evolve until you've beaten the Steel gym.

I still need 3 more, preferably one of the starters.

I want a challenge for Platinum. No saving, and thus no trading/underground. (I won't truely restart it since I can't trade over the event Pokemon to Heart Gold right now.) No completely rediculous nicknames like HairyBalls. BTW, it wouldn't fit without the space. I reserve the right to discount move restrictions, although, I don't think it will be an issue. At least one must be obtainable by Roark, two by Gardenia, etc. I think I'm alright with any Pokemon besides the ones like Unown.
Bibarel (Bigmouth): Must know 2 water attacks.
Tropius: Can only know normal and Grass attacks (if it happens to know more when I get it, I won't use them). Must be at Lv. 55 when I fight my rival the final time.
Kadabra (no evolving): Cannot have more than 2 attacking moves, one of which is Confusion.

Edit: Rayquaza Master: Take a Muk, give it some sort of a nickname, it must know atleast two Poison attacks and cannot evolve until after you get to the elite four.

@ Laughing X-Naut: Take a Whishcash (80 again on my pseudo random number generator), it must know atleast one Psychic attack and it cannot evolve until you've beaten the Steel gym.

I still need 3 more, preferably one of the starters.

Bibarel (Bigmouth): Must know 2 water attacks.
Tropius: Can only know normal and Grass attacks (if it happens to know more when I get it, I won't use them). Must be at Lv. 55 when I fight my rival the final time.
Kadabra (no evolving): Cannot have more than 2 attacking moves, one of which is Confusion.
Chimchar that can't have more than 1 move of the same type, must solo one of Roark's Pokemon to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)