Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now, it's time for the almighty 200 post scramble! After much deliberation (and RNGing), I have chosen to play Pearl (again). I'm going to do a Pearl Scramblocke. I can trade, but only for evolution.

Rules of the challange:
-Accepting restrictions for 6 main pokemon, plus 9 more who will only be used if one of the original 6 dies. That's 15 total.
-No forced grinding (I have enough of that in the Shedinja solo). This includes grinding at the Game Corner or at honey trees.
-All pokemon must eventually be able to reach their final stage of evolution, have at least one attacking move, and come with a nickname
-Immediately after I defeat Cynthia, I will be using my survivors for a singles playthrough of Pokemon Battle Revolution. You may give challenges for this as well.
-I must have a starter.
-When you post, state whether your mon is a main or a backup.

Main pokemon:
1.Obbmud's Infernape
2.Axmaster68's Shellos
3.Charizard92's Magikarp
4.BrazilianGuy's Gastly
5.Vratix's Chatot
6.Sage Chow's Drapion

Backups:
1. TalkingLion's Pikachu
2.Axmaster68's Pachirisu
3.MatticusMaximus' Tentacool
4.Team Magma Boss Maxie's Machop

And now, it's time for the almighty 200 post scramble! After much deliberation (and RNGing), I have chosen to play Pearl (again). I'm going to do a Pearl Scramblocke. I can trade, but only for evolution.

Rules of the challange:
-Accepting restrictions for 6 main pokemon, plus 9 more who will only be used if one of the original 6 dies. That's 15 total.
-No forced grinding (I have enough of that in the Shedinja solo). This includes grinding at the Game Corner or at honey trees.
-All pokemon must eventually be able to reach their final stage of evolution, have at least one attacking move, and come with a nickname
-Immediately after I defeat Cynthia, I will be using my survivors for a singles playthrough of Pokemon Battle Revolution. You may give challenges for this as well.
-I must have a starter.

Main pokemon:

Backups:
Take an Infernape, name it Mad Bud. ASAP, it must know frustration, and it use it every time it fights at least twice, because it was trolled. Also, it must be at the hightest friendship possible. All other moves don't matter. When it's in Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mad Bud must follow the same rules. It also must solo a pokemon of Wake's, because Wake was the one to Troll him. HAVE FUN! (This is your main pokemon)

shinyskarmory, Take a Pikachu as a backup. This Pikachu thinks that its in Mystery Dungeon, so it must have the following moveset ASAP:
Shock Wave(range)
Discharge(hits everyone in the room)
Nasty Plot(linked move)
Grass Knot/Brick Break(coverage)
It can evolve after confronting/soloing Palkia, assuming it has that moveset already. Also, whenever it uses Nasty Plot, it must immediately use the attack that is right after it(for example, if Nasty Plot is in moveslot 3, then you must use whatever move is in moveslot 4 after using Nasty Plot). Same Restrictions for PBR.

I'm a lurker, so I emerge from the shadows of the Smogon forums with a fresh copy of Pokemon White in hand.

Come at me bros, and scramble me some eggs (eggs referring to Pokemon, y'know, because I was trying to be funny...nevermind)

My rules:
- At least 3 Pokes by 4th Gym
- I can't trade or anything like that, so only White Pokemon. Racism pun intended.
- All Pokemon should evolve at least once and must have a Nickname
- If I do not have a starter, I must be able to acquire at least one Pokemon before the first Gym
(Personal Rules)
- Whenever possible, I must have my lowest levelled Pokemon at most 5 levels lower than my highest levelled Pokemon before engaging in a Trainer battle
- All members will be caught as soon as allowed without triggering any more Trainer battles

1. Blissey the Audino (Hobbers)
2. Woody the Deerling (charizard92)
3. Doc the Alolomola (Matticus Maximus)

Scramble my eggs, Smogon.

@Box: I give you an Audino. It must be caught in the Dreamyard, immeadiatly after the Team Plasma Grunts kicking Munna. Nickname it Blissey. It must have Regenarator as ability. It must always know Refresh and Heal Pulse, and must solo 1 trainer per gym.
Have fun!

EDIT: Just read your rule 'All pokemon should evolve', but Audino can't evolve... So I hope I don't break your rule...

I'm a lurker, so I emerge from the shadows of the Smogon forums with a fresh copy of Pokemon White in hand.

Come at me bros, and scramble me some eggs (eggs referring to Pokemon, y'know, because I was trying to be funny...nevermind)

My rules:
- At least 3 Pokes by 4th Gym
- I can't trade or anything like that, so only White Pokemon. Racism pun intended.
- All Pokemon should evolve at least once and must have a Nickname
- If I do not have a starter, I must be able to acquire at least one Pokemon before the first Gym
(Personal Rules)
- Whenever possible, I must have my lowest levelled Pokemon at most 5 levels lower than my highest levelled Pokemon before engaging in a Trainer battle
- All members will be caught as soon as allowed without triggering any more Trainer battles

Scramble my eggs, Smogon.
lol nice avatar.

Your first scramble: You must catch a deerling. Restrictions:

1) Must have the nickname "Woody", and it must be male.
2) Must solo every Ghost pokemon you battle, until it evolves.
3) Woody must learn the move Energy Ball(s). Woody them must use his Energy Ball(s) until the PP is empty. If you have PP ups, they MUST be used until max, and they MUST be used before PP reaches 0.
4) Woody must solo one fighting, one fire, and one bug Pokemon, either trainer or wild.
5) When conditions 3 and 4 are met, Woody may then evolve.
6) If Woody is ever the last pokemon alive in your party, you may not run away. It stands tall and proud and must stand it's ground in a fight, even if it's loosing.
7) If Woody ever becomes the lowest level Pokemon in your party, you MUST level it up so that it is 2 levels ABOVE your second-lowest-level pokemon. This is because of it's pride, it always wants to be bigger than something.
8) Once it evolves, it gets old and it's performance sags. You must then delete Energy Ball(s) and replace it with Horn(y) Leech, and it must be used every time Woody switches in, to get it's Mojo going. Alternatively, you can activate it's ability.

Shiny, you get Shelly the Shellos from Route 5 as a main. She must have at least 1 physical move at all times, and must have 1 TM move ASAP. She hates redundant things, so she must act under Torment at all times, even in Battle Revolution. Her best friend is a Pachirisu from the same route, that can be a backup, but must act under Taunt at all times and be Shelly's replacement if she dies. Have fun and good luck Shiny!

I hate both of you. (not really. I just want to spank you naughty children)

Challenge accepted.

And I meant, if a pokemon could evolve, it must evolve at least once (eg. Vanillite must evolve to Vanillish, but not necessarily to Vanilluxe)

Rules of the challange:
-I must have a starter.

Main pokemon:
1.Obbmud's Infernape

Backups:
Main pokemon:
You must catch a Magikarp, and name it "Derpdos", and any attack it learns must be either special or status. It must evolve before you reach Fantina, the ghost gym leader. It must also solo Cynthia's Garchomp, and any of it's evo family it see's during your adventure. It may not ever face a ground or ice pokemon unless it's the last in your party. It may not learn any HMs, and it may never be healed during a battle, including status effects, due to it's focus on the battle. It may be healed after wards. It may not hold any items that heal its health or status. It must also solo one pokemon in each gym leader and E4 member's team after it evolves. It may not learn any attacks in which it is weak to the typing of the attack.

restrictions also apply for PBR
GL HF

Box, you can take an Alomomola named Doc. It must be male, and must have 3 healing related moves whenever possible. This means moves like Aqua Ring, Wish, Healing Wish, etc.

ShinySkarmory, take a Tentacruel from Route 223 named Jellicent. He will stay in reserve. Jellicent thinks he is a Jellicent, so he must use moves that only Jellicent can learn. Same restrictions for PBR.

ShinySkarmory:

Take a Gastly as a main mon, his name will be EvilEyes. EvilEyes, in opposition of it's name, and what you should believe when hearing it, is a coward. He/She always runs when encounter a pokémon with intimidate, pressure, dark types or another ghost types(it's too scaring) and can't learn Mean Look.

But you're a good trainer, and as a good trainer, you must show your pokémon his/her place as a ghost pokémon. So, he/she must solo Fantina's Gengar(this is when the ghost exception finishes). After it, he evolves into a Bad Haunter. This guy is sooooo bad. He must learn Mean Look(or remember it in Pastoria) and must use it at the start of every battle. Intimidate and Pressure are for the weak, so, he must solo every pokémon with this abilities now, and the ghost types too, because he/she is THE ghost type. But he still have a problem, he hates the possibility to face a Dark Type pokémon, because they can kill him. So EvilEyes, when a Haunter, will never face a Dark Type...

...Until Candice's Sneasel. You decided that it's time for your pokémon to KNOW he is a Ghost, and as a Ghost, HE CAN HAVE NO FEAR. So, he must face the most difficult dark type pokémon before the Pokémon League. Candice's Sneasel is the best choice!!!

After it, EvilEyes evolve into a BIG AND BAD GUY, he/she is cruel. He is so cruel, that he decides to forgot Mean Look, he/she already have a Mean Look...it's so freckly natural!!!!! He/she decides to go deeper. It's time to think in the after death! He/She decided to learn Destiny Bond, because, IF he/she dies(correct me if I'm wrong, when your pokémons die in your scramble, it's really dead, right?), he/she must know the killer will go whit it for it to revenge kill him/herself in the hell. The intimidate/pressure pokémons and ghost types obligations ended when he/she evolves. This is past, he showed to everybody he/she is the best ghost and no one scares it anymore. He/she wants just one more quest: KILL THAT LUCIAN'S MOTHERF****G ALAKASAM. It's a crap, and stinks. He/she must solo it.

After it, it has no more obligations. The world belongs to him!

In BPR, the Haunter's obligation to fight Ghosts and Intimidate/Pressure mons continues.

Hope you liked it, and have fun!!!!

Well, I suppose I could EV train Alomomola and have him spam Scald all day...

Thanks for the addition, welcome aboard Doc.

Halfway there for the 200 post scramble. Please no more water types :(

Box, since you seem to like the idea of whipping a bit, you can have Smugleaf the Snivy as your starter. It looked at your avatar a little too much, and therefore must always have Vine Whip or Power Whip. Also, it will solo the ice guy's Beartic. That is all.

@Virokhx

Takes a Lillipup, name him Father

Lillipup must always know 3 normal moves, two of which must be non-offensive, as violence is not the answer for this father figure. Whenever one of your other Pokemon hits Red, Father must switch in to protect them no matter what the consequence.

Father can only evolve once he dies from this 'protecting' switch-ins three times. After he evolves, Father can only reach his final stage of evolution by solo-ing at least one Gym Leader or 4 Gym Leader Pokemon.

Also, Shiny, I love you.

Virokhx: You have to catch a Throh, and name it Thor.

He thinks he is a hero, and hate to see girls or weak pokémons suffering. So, when a female pokémon or a first evolution pokémon is loosing, he must enter in the battle BEFORE the pokémon dies and save the day. It must have the ability GUTS...because as a hero, he must have guts.

@Box
*Whoops you have a Deerling*
Bring P.Correct the incredibly unoffensive Drilbur. P.Correct is a bit concerned about that racism joke in your challange post so to make sure you aren't branded as a hater it has to step in for your sake. P.Correct will only fight a pokemon if it shares a color with that pokemon. This color is the one listed here:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokemon_by_color

@Shinyskarmory
You get a flying type. This will be the first flying type you use on your team. Your flyer is THE AMAZING Mr.Pigeon the Chatot. Mr.Pigeon may only use PHYSICAL attacks in battle and at some point dodge any two attacks from any one GLP with Double team. (not GLMP, just GLP).

@Virokhx
You get Addy the adorable Venipede. He is cute as a button and he knows it, therefore he will only battle against female NPCs because he likes the attention. Once he evolves into Scolipede he realizes he is out of shape and in shame he will no longer be seen in front of girls, at this point he will only battle against male NPCs. (Genders are for trainers only and not for their pokemon).

@Box: Since you already have a doc, why not add a professor to your team of scholars!

Take a Sandile, name it Professor.

As a scholar, your Sandile set's out to learn as much as he can about battling. You may therefore never give up on learning a new move! But theory is nothing without practice: He must put any new move to the test before he earns the right to replace it:*

- Attack: Solo two trainers using only this attack plus any status moves before replacing it.
- Status: Use this move succesfully on 5 pokemon or in 5 different battles before replacing it.

He's a little farsighted: he should hold a spectacle item to help him in battle: Choice Specs, Black Glasses or Zoom Lens are obvious picks.

To evolve into Krokorok he must simply learn 10 TM attacks, the final TM must be status move of your choice which can never be forgotten. To evolve into Krookodile he must learn another 10 TM attacks, ending with a second status move that must be kept as well. This way he ends with two fixed status moves. Now that he's learned all there is to know he's confident enough to solo a member of the elite four of your choice.

Have Fun!

*You might be forced delete something when you haven't completed these conditions for any move. Delete his most powerful attack to make room for the new one in this case.

@Shiny Skarmory:

Take a Skorupi, name it Ginger

It's so annoying, it's always stinging other people with snide comments. It must always know Poison Sting or Acupressure and use it on your team mates whenever it's out in a double battle. It's not to be trusted either. Learn it any Dark type move below 50 BP. Whether it Torments people with long speeches about shopping, Knock's Off valuable items with her handbag, Pursuits bargains in the shoe store or taunts you in a condescending tone, it must learn and keep this move slot for these purposes alone. I won't add solo conditions, but if you'd like it must come in on cute-charm pokemon and annoy the heck out of them.

Have Fun!

@shinyskarmory, sorry about the Bidoof. I only just saw your no-more-water-types restriction.
Take a Zubat and name it Toxin. This Zubat is terribly shy, so it can only use moves at or below 50 BP.
It can be a back-up mon.

@Box, take a Scraggy and name it Hoodlum.
If it has the ability Shed Skin, it cannot use STAB attacking moves.
If it has the ability Moxie, it can ONLY use STAB moves and must switch out immediately every time it gets a Moxie Boost.

@Virokhx, take a Darumaka named RageQuit.
RageQuit must learn and keep Rage in it's Movepool (level 9). Whenever it uses a move that misses, it must use Rage next turn.
If it evolves, it can only use STAB moves.

@Vratix, Box already recieved a Deerling from Charizard.

I will start one Scramble in pokémon White

I want a Scramble like ShinySkarmory ones: If the pokémon dies, it’s dead.

I will have 6 main pokémon, and 12 more as a backups

- One pokémon form each type(can be double typed, but I want at least one for each type)
- A ghost pokémon as a main
- A starter
- NICKNAMES

I can trade, so, I have no excuses.

Please, I want something creative, not just “Hitmonchan, solo this and that gym”). I want something to laugh, some pokémon with personality and all this stuff.

Things that I don’t want:

- Please, I don’t want to catch any pokémon, I will transfer it and make a baby.(I have them all, except the White-only ones), so that must-be-caught rules will rule nothing here(the exception are the ones that can only be caught in white, because if you choose them, I will have to catch it to complete my pokédex)
- No dream world abilities or something related to it, I have no access to Wi-fi.

Besides this, you can make 18 crazy histories to make this a different challenge.

I won’t be the fastest guy to finish this, because I will play only at Weekends (and when I’m in a bus, because I spent something like 3 hours per day in buses)

Thank you(and sorry ShinySkarmory to copy the format, I really liked the idea to have a “Fire Emblemmon”

Main:
-shinyskarmory's DarkWotter, the Oshawott
-Axmaster68's ImCreamy, the Vannilite
-Virokhx's Backflip, the Croagunk
-Matticus Maximus' EvilSpirit, the Spiritomb
-EndQuote's Bother, the Sandile
-Obbmud99's Top, the Whirlpede (evolution restriction)

Backups:
-Axmaster68's Tilty, the Timburr(ImCreamy Backup)
-Newby N0Ob's Cocoon, the Ferroseed
-Vratix's Marth, the Archeops
-TalkingLion's Charger, the Blitzle
-Sage Chow's d'Artagnan, the Zangoose
-TM13IceBeam's TrollBird, the Sigilyph
-2sly4u's Beethoven, the Magikarp
-Team Magma Boss Maxie's "insert a nature here", the Axew
-Super Sayan's Mixape, the Pansear
-Pika25's Pants, the Scraggy
-Piemonade's Inception, the Roggenrola
-Axmaster68's Focus, the Bronzor

Types: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Electric, Fight, Fire, Flying, GHOST, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Rock, Steel, Water and one free type.

@Virokhx, take a Darumaka named RageQuit.
RageQuit must learn and keep Rage in it's Movepool (level 9). Whenever it uses a move that misses, it must use Rage next turn.
If it evolves, it can only use STAB moves.
Quick question: So my Darmanitan can only use fire-typed moves, but does it have to keep Rage and use it if another move misses?

BrazilianGuy and Virhokhx, take a Oshawott named DarkWotter. It is enraged that nobody likes it, unlike Smugleaf and that stupid Pig, and therefore it will solo both of the other starters owned by your rival at every encounter. Also, because Smugleaf and Tepig are constantly ribbing it on Memebase, it is permanently under the effects of Taunt. Teach it Retaliate, so that it may retaliate against its sworn enemies. Oh, and in the last rival battle (s), kill Serperior using only Megahorn, and kill Emboar using only Razor Shell. After this, it can use non-attacking moves.

Have fun.

EDIT: If you tried to reserve a spot in the 200 post scramble by typing in a species, I'm not editing it in until I get restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)