Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Oh my Biscuts, that's not true. I have a signature challenge, my buddy challenge, as does Yaya0 with MeowMix the Meowth, and I think everyone should get a sig challenge if they want one, but they should NOT use it for every challenge, just once in a while.

My signature challenge is constantly changing depending on the game, but it always revolves around the best move in the game: Metronome. I always enjoy it when a pokemon like Snorlax uses a move like Fly or Steel wing; or 3rd gen Golem(learns it via move tutor) uses Leaf Blade or Hydro Pump.

The only problem is that the ability No Guard is illegal with Metronome:( Guts isn't a horrible ability, but a No Guard OHKO move or even Zap Cannon would have been amazing.

I like seeing Dugtrio use Fly XD

Starting my PMD scramble with what I've got. I will start my PMD scramble after I defeat the first two gym leaders in the Shedinja scramble. (I have to get back to that; sorry both to anyone who was looking forward to the PMD scramble and anyone who was wondering about the Shedinja)

Hmm, i've been off for a while. Where'd all the original Scramble guys go? I know Texas quit, but where's IAR and all the other guys? I come in here, i see all new names. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it just doesn't feel the same giving out MEP's. Oh well, at least Biscuits is still here. :)

I could have sworn that only Treadshot and IAR were allowed signature challanges.
Fixed.

@Treadshot, we're still here :) Just not on this page

@MoreThanBored, take a Chinchou named Fury. This is an angry Chinchou, it's fighting mad! No one's sure why though. It can never switch out of battle, and can only use attacking moves. Also, it hates Jasmine because she picked Ampharos to light the lighthouse instead of it, so solo Jasmine.

@ Treadshot, IAR is still here, if you would look a few pages back we just gave him another scamble.

Also, could we PLEASE get back on topic?? I would do a scramble if I had a new game, but would someone please get us back on topic? please??

Axmaster, in case you didn't know, i'm the king of disappearing for ages and then coming back just to derail everything. Well, not just to derail everything, but also to give out MTP's and the like.

And yes, only me (because i'm mean and have complete control like that) and IAR are allowed signatures. Texas gets an exception to use my Mono Steel Miltank (i think, it could've been something else). I get all Mono-Type Pokemon (with accompanying 3 letter nicknames), while IAR gets his berryphilic or berry phobic pokemon depending on how Random feels that day (haha, get it? LOLOLOLOL yeah lame joke).

NOW, we may get back on topic.

Sigh... Really man?? You know there is no rule about sigs like that, so as long as others don't copy your/someone's sig, everyone should get a sig if they want one. Again, can we PLEASE get back on topic??

Depending on if I find a Light Ball today, I might just go and try that Nuzlocke Challenge and put my Scramble into Cyro until a later date. I will still give out challenges but I am getting tired of hunting that evil item. For those on this thread that have done Nuzlockes before, wish me luck.

@Sage Chow: gonna have to pass on Nidoran.. not only did all those resrictions look highly confusing to me [I'm stoned as I type this, might be that, but...] Iv'e also used Nidoran before. I'm trying as much as possible to use Pokemon I rarely or never use.

@Super Saiyan: Done.

@Jimera0: Will do.

One more! :D

also, sorry for this being, like, 10 days in the future. I didn't notice that my post on Page 475 or whatever was the LASt one. o_-

-Pikachu: Sparky
-Bellsprout: Thorn, Must always begin a battle using Wrap, Must beat two Pokemon using Wrap and Poison Powder to evolve to Victreebel, must Solo giovanni and 2 different E4-owned Pokemon
-Dratini: Bagon, Cannot evolve into Dragonite
-Charmander: Can only use Ember until evolving, can only evolve into Charmeleon when it knows Rage, can only evolve into Charizard when it knows Flamethrower
- Doduo: Must be named Dudduo as a Doduo and Dudrio as a Dodrio, cann't use moves that involve all it's heads, the number 2 or the number 3 as doduo, cannot use Tri-Attack as Dodrio
-

EDIT: How about I give you a new Poke with new restrictions?

@MelodyRae91: You get Neat Freak the Grimer! This Grimer loooves to be clean, so it must start off any match that it's in with a Poison-type move to cleanse itself. It may evolve when it cleanses itself on 5 Gym Leader or Elite Four Pokemon. When it evolves, it notices that other Pokes aren't as clean as he is, so he must solo at least 10 Poison-type trainer-owned Pokemon and solo one of Agatha's Gengars as a Muk. That's all.

Seems so, but what would you qualify as Pokemon that look like food... I can't think of any, 'sides Krabby and Kingler. But can we remove the bird restriction? I'm really OCD about who faces who, which includes it being used against Pokemon that can OHKO him. You can replace it with another restriction if you'd like, though.

-Bellsprout: Thorn, Must always begin a battle using Wrap, Must beat two Pokemon using Wrap and Poison Powder to evolve to Victreebel, must Solo giovanni and 2 different E4-owned Pokemon
-Charmander: Can only use Ember until evolving, can only evolve into Charmeleon when it knows Rage, can only evolve into Charizard when it knows Flamethrower
- Doduo: Must be named Dudduo as a Doduo and Dudrio as a Dodrio, cann't use moves that involve all it's heads, the number 2 or the number 3 as doduo, cannot use Tri-Attack as Dodrio
-Mankey: Named Chop Suey, Restriction being discussed

Seems so, but what would you qualify as Pokemon that look like food... I can't think of any, 'sides Krabby and Kingler. But can we remove the bird restriction? I'm really OCD about who faces who, which includes it being used against Pokemon that can OHKO him. You can replace it with another restriction if you'd like, though.

-Mankey: Named Chop Suey, Restriction being discussed
I gave you a new Poke with new restrictions. c:

Also, since this is my one-hundredth post, I'm gonna start a SoulSilver Scramble!
Here are some of my ground rules...
1) I can't trade to evolve.
2) I reserve the right to reject your Poke.
3) Must start with Chikorita and have a Jynx.
4) At least one other Poke besides Chikorita before Falkner.
5) Medium difficulty. (No "Solo Bugsy with Chikorita to evolve.")
6) Make this a fun Scramble Challange!
7) No "This Pokemon may not exceed level xxx" challanges.
Extra rule #8) Reservations are allowed. c:

Pokemon 1 - EndQuote's Chikorita - Oh My Biscuits, take a Chikorita and name it Leaf if male and Petal if female.

This Chikorita likes to support it's teammates, so it learn and keep Reflect and Light Screen ASAP.
It has to try to set up screens against every gym leader not being soloed by a teammate. (After level 17)
(Just set up Reflect until level 31)
It can evolve after it learns both Reflect and Light Screen.

As a Bayleef, it loves to share.
In addition to the previous restrictions, it cannot hold an item unless at least two of your other Pokémon are holding the same item.
It can evolve whenever.

As a Meganium, it becomes even more benevolent.
It cannot be healed by potions if a different teammate has less health.
It cannot be revived if a different teammate has fainted.
It cannot be healed of status if a different teammate is suffering from the same status.

No matter how many times it has evolved, it must solo three Pokémon in the elite four, to protect it's teammates from further harm.

Pokemon 2 - Axmaster68's Venonat - You get Nat the Venonat. Nat is obsessed with his name, so he can only learn moves with a N, A, or T in the name of them, and must use the first 4 moves like it( at least 1 attacking with more than 50 BP) to solo any one gym leader, in which case Nat can evolve.

Once Nat evolves, rename him Moth, and can only learn moves besides what he knew when he was Nat with a M, O, T, or H in the name, as his obsession never recedes. Next, Pick a number between 1 and 17. You rolled a 5. This means that your final restriction is KO every Grass type you face. Good luck!!

Pokemon 3 - Super Saiyan's Poliwag - @Oh My Biscuits, use Vegeta the Poliwag. He is extremely arrogant and thinks he deserves to be the "Number 1" Pokemon. But he cannot defeat Chikorita during his capture, so he feels inferior to Chikorita afterwards. He sees that Chikorita is a stronger pokemon. But Chikorita is kind and he views kindness to be weakness. This torments him and he must always be under the effects of Torment.

When Chikorita evolves he decides he doesn't want to fall behind so he must evolve ASAP. He feels stronger and decides to solo the Team Rocket Admins in the Radio Tower to prove he is superior.

But when Bayleef evolves, he can't, and solos ten trainers out of pure rage. He can evolve into Poliwrath once he solos 25 pokemon, after Clair is defeated, to ease his anger towards Meganium. He must solo one pokemon against Lance, Brock, Blaine, and Blue.

Pokemon 4 - shinyskarmory's Murkrow - Oh My Biscuits, take a Murkrow named Blackbird. It loves Beatles songs, especially the one it's named after, so its challanges is based upon the lyrics of the Beatles song Blackbird:

"Take these broken wings and learn to fly"
Blackbird must be OHKOed 5 times by rock type moves before it can use flying type moves.

"Take these sunken eyes and learn to see"
Blackbird must solo 10 pokemon with less than normal accuracy to evolve to Honchkrow.

Pokemon 5 - Jimera0's Jynx - @Oh My Biscuits

You get Luna the Jynx. If you know your old D/P sets, you'll know this means you'll be using the "Luna" set from http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/jynx. Since you can't get Calm Mind until after the Elite 4, use either Fake Tears (level up) or Nasty Plot (Breeding, should you feel like going the extra mile) in its place. It must Solo Clair to be used in the elite 4 (Dragon type gym, so not too hard :P)

Pokemon 6 - MelodyRae91's Eevee to Jolteon - @Biscuit: Take a Jolteon named Bolt. He/she must solo two of Morty's Pokemon using Bite or one of Chuck's using Thunderbolt [Or whatever Electric move it has. :)]

And now I can finally start my one-hundredth post SoulSilver Scramble Special! c: Thanks guys.

Okay, Oh My Biscuts, you get a challenge I gave a few pages ago, but was rejected because of type. It is edited, but here it is:

You get Nat the Venonat. Nat is obsessed with his name, so he can only learn moves with a N, A, or T in the name of them, and must use the first 4 moves like it( at least 1 attacking with more than 50 BP) to solo any one gym leader, in which case Nat can evolve.

Once Nat evolves, rename him Moth, and can only learn moves besides what he knew when he was Nat with a M, O, T, or H in the name, as his obsession never recedes. Next, Pick a number between 1 and 17. Then, VM me with your number and I will tell you the next-to-last restriction. Finally, Every pokemon after Nat should be caught with Nat in your party. Hope you like it and don't forget to VM me with your number!!

Oh My Biscuits, take a Chikorita and name it Leaf if male and Petal if female.

This Chikorita likes to support it's teammates, so it must learn and keep Reflect and Light Screen ASAP.
It has to try to set up screens against every gym leader not being soloed by a teammate. (After level 17)
(Just set up Reflect until level 31)
It can evolve after it learns both Reflect and Light Screen.

As a Bayleef, it loves to share.
In addition to the previous restrictions, it cannot hold an item unless at least two of your other Pokémon are holding the same item.
It can evolve whenever.

As a Meganium, it becomes even more benevolent.
It cannot be healed by potions if a different teammate has less health.
It cannot be revived if a different teammate has fainted.
It cannot be healed of status if a different teammate is suffering from the same status.

No matter how many times it has evolved, it must solo three Pokémon in the elite four, to protect it's teammates from further harm.

@biscuits: Oh, i posted that BEFORE you edited. sorry. :P

-Grimer: Named Neat Freak, must start every battle with a Poison-type move, must do so to 5 Gym LEader or Elite Four Pokemon to evolve, must solo 10 Trainer-owned Poison-types and msut solo one of Agatha's Gengar.

Now I think we'll throw in White, seeing as I'm close to beating Black. I'm adding three rules to this:

This time, I can reject any Pokemon I don't like, don't want or have used previously in Black

Medium challenge [Don't tell me to solo Burgh with a Sewaddle]

Make this crap fun! Black/White are redundant, let's null some of that pesky redundancy! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)