Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My Biscuits, take a Murkrow named Blackbird. It loves Beatles songs, especially the one it's named after, so its challanges is based upon the lyrics of the Beatles song Blackbird:

"Take these broken wings and learn to fly"
Blackbird must be OHKOed 5 times by rock type moves before it can use flying type moves.

"Take these sunken eyes and learn to see"
Blackbird must solo 10 pokemon with less than normal accuracy to evolve to Honchkrow.

If you want more restrictions, I can give you more.

MelodyRae, take a Ferroseed. However, it's not a cowardly staller, so name it Cacturne, as they have similar aesthethics. Give your Ferroseed Swords Dance and 3 attacking moves to evolve. After it evolves, you can replace one of the attacking moves, but you must keep 2 attacking moves and Swords Dance at all times. You may change the attacking moves, but only for other attacking moves. Also, since Cacturne is Dark type, solo either the ghost or psychic type E4 member, because it thinks it's super effective on these people.

EDIT: To evolve ferroseed, just give it 3 attacking moves and have the Swords Dance TM. Then teach it to Ferroseed as soon as it evolves.

Axemaster, my brothers challenge must be put On hold because he has band competitions coming uP and his history teacher is a nutcase and spams double homework and Projects like crazy. I feel sorry for him, but with college work going on, I cannot do much to help him:(. I wish there was a pOkemon school or something. It would make my life easier.

MoreThanBored, you may as long as it is level 5 or lower and does not know any egg moves, TMs or hms, or tumor moves. Get it traded as an egg preferably, but if not, get it there before the second gym.

My Platinum theme scramble has had all four Pokémon assigned! The theme is that I will be using Pokémon that represent characters from the Famicom game Mother, also known as Earth Bound Zero. The characters:

Ninten: Assigned by Axmaster68
You get Ninten the Starly. Ninten, like from the game, is extremely stubborn, and so must act under the effect of either Torment or a choice item. He falls sick a lot, so he must never KO more than 1 pokemon in each battle before he falls to an asthma attack and cannot be used again during that battle. If he gets statused, you cannot use him until he is healed at a pokemon center or berries, as his immune sytem is too poor to handle potions and other medicines that are not natural. He can evolve after defeating 1 pokemon against 4 gym leaders.

Once he evolves, he has overcome much of his athsma, and can KO 2 pokemon per battle. He starts developing feelings for girls, and so can now never face a female pokemon. Every other restriction carries over, except the ones mentioned above, but now he can evolve after KOing 4 pokemon from gym leaders.

Now that he is a Staraptor, he has so great feelings for his girlfriend(also a Staraptor) named Ana. He must be bred with her until you get a Starly with a neutral nature, which must be placed in a box together, and he, along with Ana, must periodically visit them. He can now battle female pokemon, but he must never defeat any pokemon from the Starly line of evolution. All other restrictions except the status restriction carry over. Finally, solo 5 pokemon in the E4, one of those belonging to Cynthia. Enjoy your scramble!!(if you have any questions, don't be hesitant to ask)

Lloyd: Assigned by EndQuote
bwburke94, you get Lloyd the Bidoof!
Like Lloyd in the original game, this Bidoof has very little self-confidence, so it can't battle very well.
It can only KO a maximum of one Pokémon per battle.
Afterward, it must switch out immediately, fearing criticism from his schoolmates.

It tries to be as strong as the popular kids, but can't keep up with their experience, so it decides to hold an EXP share at all times. (From Route 206 onwards)
It must always hold this EXP share and must always be in your party, because it gets lonely in boxes.

To evolve, it must solo one Pokémon from every trainer in a gym. (Including the gym leader)

It must solo three Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

Ana: Assigned by Pika25
Take a female Starly named "Ana". She must be caught in the exact same area (including Lake Verity) as Ninten and must know the exact same moves as Ninten. Whenever Ninten and Ana participate in a battle against a Trainer, after Ninten gets his KO, Ana must solo the rest of that Trainer, outside of what's required by Lloyd and/or Teddy. By Trainer, I mean to include Gym Leaders. She must evolve into Staraptor before Ninten does. During the fights against the Elite Four and Cynthia, she must solo everyone not reserved for Ninten, Lloyd, or Teddy. Good luck.

Teddy: Assigned by King Serperior
Bw, take Teddy the male Ralts. You know where I am going with this, so he must evolve into Gallade. He must know Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, and Strength. He must be bred, and his parents KOed by a gym leader while they are the only Pokemon on your team. Release both parents ASAP after this event. Teddy must then solo said leader for revenge.

I provided links to the characters' page on EarthBound Wiki due to the game's obscurity.

I will be doing this challange through the Elite Four.

Done.

-Ferroseed: Named Cacturne, must always know Swords Dance and two attacking moves, Swords Dance and three Attacking moves to evolve, must solo either the Dark or Psychic Elite Four member.
-
-
-
-
-

MelodyRae, your starter shall be Me, a Serperior named King. He must know coil, glare/leech seed, leaf blade, and return. Because he is king, he must solo N( a prince and thus competition) inside the electric rock cave. He must then solo two of N's Pokemon in the E4. As a king, he must solo at least one trainer-owned Pokemon of each type that is super effective against grass-types in order to become Serperior. He may evolve into Servine at any time. Have fun:-)

@Oh My Biscuits, use Vegeta the Poliwag. He is extremely arrogant and thinks he deserves to be the "Number 1" Pokemon. But he cannot defeat Chikorita during his capture, so he feels inferior to Chikorita afterwards. He sees that Chikorita is a stronger pokemon. But Chikorita is Kind and he views kindness to be weakness. This torments him and he must always be under the effects of Torment.

When Chikorita evolves he decides he doesn't want to fall behind so he must evolve ASAP. He feels stronger and decides to solo the Team Rocket Admins in the Radio Tower to prove he is superior.

But when Bayleef evolves, he can't, and solos 10 Trainers ASAP out of pure rage. He can evolve into Poliwrath once he solos 25 pokemon, only after Clair has been defeated, to ease his anger towards Meganium. He is now strong enough to solo one pokemon against Lance, Brock, Blaine, and Blue.

Summary (In Order):
-Chikorita cannot be defeated during his capture and must be the only one used.
-Always under Torment effect
-When Chikorita Evolves, Vegeta Evolves.
-Poliwhirl solos all Team Rocket Admins in Radio Tower
-When Bayleef Evolves, Solo 10 Trainers ASAP.
-He must solo 25 pokemon to evolve into Poliwrath only after Clair is defeated.
-He must solo one pokemon against Lance, Brock, Blaine, and Blue.
(Chikorita Credit goes to EndQuote)

@King Serperior: Gonna have to reject you, as Snivy's what I always take as a starter. Also don't want mroe than one of the same type of Pokemon; Ferroseed is Grass/Steel.

-Ferroseed: Named Cacturne, must always know Swords Dance and two attacking moves, Swords Dance and three Attacking moves to evolve, must solo either the Dark or Psychic Elite Four member.
-
-
-
-
-

@shinyskarmory: Ferroseed can't learn Swords Dance.

@MelodyRae91: You get Jellin' the Frillish. It cannot use status moves. Have it solo Brycen to evolve.

@Oh My Biscuits, use Vegeta the Poliwag. He is extremely arrogant and thinks he deserves to be the "Number 1" Pokemon. But he cannot defeat Chikorita during his capture, so he feels inferior to Chikorita afterwards. He sees that Chikorita is a stronger pokemon as it is always 2 levels weaker and has the type advantage. But Chikorita is Kind and he views kindness to be weakness. This torments him and he must always be under the effects of Torment.

When Chikorita evolves he decides he doesn't want to fall behind so he must evolve ASAP. He feels stronger and decides to solo the Team Rocket Admins in the Radio Tower to prove he is superior.

But when Bayleef evolves, he can't, and solos Clair out of pure rage. His pride has him ignore all of Meganium's benevolence. He can evolve into Poliwrath once he solos 25 Grass pokemon after Clair is defeated to ease his anger towards his Grass-type rival. As Poliwrath he becomes the strongest and must always become 2 levels higher than Meganium and is no longer Tormented.

Summary (In Order):
-Chikorita cannot be defeated during his capture and must be the only one used.
-Poliwag and Poliwhirl always 2 levels lower than Chikorita and under Torment effect
-Evolves right after Bayleef
-Poliwhirl solos all Team Rocket Admins in Radio Tower
-When Meganium Evolves, he doesn't apply to:

-He must solo Clair
-He must solo 25 grass pokemon to evolve into Poliwrath
-Poliwrath must be 2 levels higher than Meganium and no longer Tormented.
(Chikorita Credit goes to EndQuote)
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask for some different restrictions. First off, I just don't like the "must always be two levels lower than Leaf/Petal". Second off, I can't solo any Grasses 'cause Nat and Moth have to solo them. :c.

Can you change the name? Jellin' just.. Isn't a name to me. I'm OCD about that. Also, secondary restriction please. I don't us non-evolved Pokemon, so i need a back-up in case I don't solo him. Otherwise, done.

-Frillfish: Restrictions pending.
-
-
-
-

@bwburke I would also like you to keep us updated, as I would love to see how Ninten and Ana turn out.

@King Serperior :( :( :(

@MelodyRae, you get a Woobat named Chester. Chester is the lead singer for my favorite rock band, Linkin Park, and his challenge is based upon their song "Iridecent". This challenge is based upon the lyrics of the refrain:

"Do you feel cold and lost in desparation."
Be OHKOed 10 times by ice types and 5 times by any type not ice or dark to battle the 6th-8th gyms.
"You build up hope if failure's all you've known."
Be defeated 25 other times and be OHKOed 10 times by dark types to be used in the E4.
"Remember all the sadness and frustration"
Learn frustration and use it every time you enter into battle.
"And let it go... let it go"
Solo a gym leader with frustration to forget frustration and never, ever use the move again.

Also, solo 1 member of the E4 without SE moves and never learn a move with more than 85 BP without STAB. Finally, Chester can evolve after being KOed 5 times against a gym leader, then solo that same gym leader. Hope you like Chester!!(you can choose to name him Mike or Pheonix, too.)

@axmaster, no offence.. but I'm rejecting that SIMPLY due to the link to Linkin Park. I'm not bashing your taste in music, some people think mine sucks [Undead Army for Lyfe <3], but to me, Linkin Park is horrible. They have their moments, but they've been terribad for a while now.. Woobat I'd like, I think. but not relating to Linkin Park.

-
-
-
-

Ok, Melody, you are going to be revenge killed by Jack the Audino. He must know work up(cannot use more than once per battle(this is overruled if Secret Power's effect activates)), Grass Knot(may not be used super-effectively(same as Work Up's)), Protect(may not be used against fighting types(same as Work Up's against fighting types)), and Secret Power(if it's added effect activates, it must switch out immedietly. If it is your last Pokemon, it cannot use it until all of it's moves run out of PP). Sorry if this challenge is too difficult, but I've wanted to give out my clone for a while:"(

Okay then I'll save that challenge and give you a different Woobat with new restrictions, and here it is: You get Sunny the Woobat. Sunny is so bright, she can only use special attacks, but doesn't know that they go over 75 BP, so Sunny can never use a move with more than 75 BP. To evolve, solo a gym leader after Burgh.

When Sunny evolves, Sunny must be renamed Moony. Moony hates the dark types, but Moony loves being in the dark, so Moony can only be used when the sun is not at its fullest(11:00-1:00). Also, Moony must follow all restrictions from Sunny, and solo at least 1/2 of the Dark E4 member's team with healing to provide to her buddies that she is not of the dark side, but a spy for the light. After soloing all of N and Ghestis's Dark types, rename her SunMoon, as she as rejoined the light as a spy, and must solo all Dark types you face, or 20 dark types after the E4. Good luck!!

@King, That one.. Is a.. bit difficult, yeah.. Plus, I have to be honest, I absolutely HATE Audino.. The idea of it is disgustingly retarded. :( Got any more ideas? :)

@Axmaster, I doubt I'll EVER be playing around 11:00-1:00, AM or PM. So can you give me a different restriction that doesn't have her used so little? Also, can an exception be made for Fly? Pretty sure it has mroe than 75 BP, but I don't like not having Fly active on my team.

-Woobat: Sunny as a Woobat, Moony as a Swoobat, cannot know any moves with more than 75BP.
-
-
-

@Oh My Buscuits

You get Luna the Jynx. If you know your old D/P sets, you'll know this means you'll be using the "Luna" set from http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/jynx. Since you can't get Calm Mind until after the Elite 4, use either Fake Tears (level up) or Nasty Plot (Breeding, should you feel like going the extra mile) in its place. It must Solo Clair to be used in the elite 4 (Dragon type gym, so not too hard :P)

EDIT: Now that I think of it, you could potentially breed Calm Mind onto it from a Pokemon that learns it by some means other than TM, so that's an option as well.

I am extremely sorry about that Audino. I was venting my frustrations about not finding that Light Ball. After that Post, I decided to watch my favorite movie, Avatar, to help calm me down and give me luck. The amazing thing is that not 10 minutes after I pop in that movie in, I find a Light Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For that, I give you Tommy the Bisharp(bonus points to the one who guesses the pun). It must know two STAB attacks and whatever else you like. He must solo the 8th's gym's Haxorus and a fully evolved fossil Pokemon. Time to bred that Pikachu, restart HeartGold, trade it over, and start my Scramble!!!!

I don't want Fly for battle purposes, only for flying.

-Woobat: Sunny as a Woobat, Moony as a Swoobat, cannot know any moves with more than 75BP.
-Bisharp, whatever the Hell that thing is: Must know two STAB moves and solo Iris' Haxorus and either the Rock/Flying Fossil [don't know it's name] or Carracosta.
-
-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)