Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay dregstr, you get Loud the Loudred. Loud is way to loud, so loud he is disliked by his buddies so much that he cannot use moves with more than 70 Base Power and must use at least 2 sound based moves. Loud must solo 1 member of the E4 and 2 of the champion's pokemon. You can catch Loud as a Whismur, but then you get 1 STAB move with less than 65 BP. Finally, catch Loud at Victory Road, and if you keep him below level 45, you can use him against the E4 more than 1 KO per battle(higher than Lv. 45, you get no more than 1 KO per battle). Finally, You can evolve him to Exploud if you solo 150 pokemon in victory road, or if you solo 2 members of the E4 not being mandatory soloed. Good luck!!

dregstr take a Torchic and name it Succop. As you can tell it is named after the Kansas City Chiefs kicker and so it can only use support moves and kicking moves when possible. Succop has an issue with accuracy so should any of the moves miss, it must switch out. It must solo 10 Slakoth and 10 Zigzagoon to evolve into Blaziken. If you solo Norman, it can learn Sky Uppercut.
What, are you a Raiders fan? Oh, and I'm surprised there were no Mr. Irrelevant jokes there. Hold on a second, isn't Combusken's Pokédex number 256?

Edit: I still need one Pokémon (Ana the Starly/Staravia/Staraptor) for my Mother Scramble!

Since I've almost finished this one (Just need to beat Blue, Elite 4 Round 2, and Red), I'm starting requests for another HG Scramble. Needs to be:
  • Medium - Medium/Hard
  • I reserve to right to deny requirements and challenges
  • No trading (for evolutions or otherwise)
  • Pokemon include: Starter
  • A poke attainable before Mr. Pokemons house
  • Another Poke between then and Bugsy
  • A poke attainable between then and Jasmin
  • A poke attainable between then and E4 Round 1
  • A semi-decent poke attainable only in Kanto

Current Poke's:

Benny in a Jet, you get Jaws the Totodile, who can evolve into Croconaw normally, but must evolve again after the kimono girls. It must learn and keep a move that involves its jaws.
Benny, take an Aipom between Bugsy and Jasmine. It has it's abilities mixed up, so if it has Technician, it may never hold an item, while having Pickup will only allow it to use moves boosted by Technician. Solo 3 Gym Leader Pokemon, from at least 2 different Gym Leaders. Name it Handy.
Benny take a Tauros and name it Red. It thinks it is going on a stampede so it must have Anger Point. When it gets hit by a Critical Hit, it must use the strongest attack it has REGARDLESS of type (meaning if a Normal attack is your strongest and your opponent is a ghost, well tough cookies). It must solo 3 Gym Leader Pokemon or 1 Gym Leader to be used in the Elite Four. Oh and you have to solo one of Lance's Dragonite.
I'll use the strongest move if it's a resist, but I'm switching out on an immunity.

Benny, take a Spinarak and name it Arachel if it's female and ArachNed if it's male. Puns, ftw.

If it has the ability Swarm, it is fiercely antisocial.
As such, it can never use Bug-type moves and can never directly attack when it's in the Swarm zone.

If it has the ability Insomnia, it is utterly exhausted.
It needs to Leech the Life of a foe at least once before directly attacking them. (After level 12)

Either way, it must solo every trainer in a gym (except the gym leader) to evolve. (Optional evolution)
It must also solo Karen. (Mandatory)
@Benny, I'm giving you my new signature challange:

You get Pikachu, or rather, Ash's Pikachu. Must be male. He can only use moves that have been used by Ash's Pikachu and can be learned by a Pikachu. The full list is: ThunderShock, Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack, Thunder, and Iron Tail. (Note that Volt Tackle is not on the list as it requires breeding.) He cannot evolve for obvious reasons. Must solo Red's Pikachu and Red's Venusaur. Nickname is Godchu.

Also, I have edited post #11996 to remove info about SPL4 that the person involved does not want in this thread.
Benny, take GoGo the Butterfree. It must know Sleep Powder, Dream Eater( if it can)/Bug Buzz, Toxic, and hidden power. I made it slightly better.
My challenge was forgotten. I believe I need two more.

@Benny, I'm giving you my new signature challange:

You get Pikachu, or rather, Ash's Pikachu. Must be male. He can only use moves that have been used by Ash's Pikachu and can be learned by a Pikachu. The full list is: ThunderShock, Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack, Thunder, and Iron Tail. (Note that Volt Tackle is not on the list as it requires breeding.) He cannot evolve for obvious reasons. Must solo Red's Pikachu and Red's Venusaur. Nickname is Godchu.

Also, I have edited post #11996 to remove info about SPL4 that the person involved does not want in this thread.

EDIT: I still need an assignment for my Mother-themed Platinum scramble. I want axmaster to assign me a second Pokémon so that there would not be contradictory assignments.

@MusicalHobo, take a female Snorunt named Mistress. This is a tricky Snorunt, so it must either know 2 Dark moves, or it must know Double Team and Attract. Solo Candice.

@MusicalHobo: You get this challenge that Pika25 rejected 10 pages ago.

You get 10Commands the (male) Drifloon. 10Commands can only be caught on Friday, but he's actually more of a Sunday guy. In fact, he follows the 10 Commandments very strictly...he just isn't sure who his god is. You must roll an RNG after assigning a number to each of your other Scramblemons. The one that gets chosen is 10Commands's god. Here are the 10 Commandments he abides by:

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me: As soon as both 10Commands and his god are in your party, 10Commands must be exactly 1 place lower in your party than his god at all times. (e.g., if his god is 2nd, 10Commands must be 3rd) If 10Commands is not in your party, this does not apply, obviously.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image: 10Commands must solo every Rock-type you encounter after you catch him, since he can't sit idly and let other people worship them. If he's fainted or not in your party, this does not apply.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: 10Commands believes that even writing his god's name is a sin, so you may never send out 10Commands alongside his god in a double battle because 10Commands will see his god's name written. This takes priority over #2 but not #1. (If you see a double battle coming up, you'll have to put his god in the #2 or lower slot of your party.)

4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy: 10Commands refuses to battle on the Sabbath, and he wants to spread that to his fellow teammates, so you may not play your game at all on Sunday (in real life). Days start at midnight and end at the next midnight.

5. Honor thy father and thy mother: 10Commands may never fight another Drifloon or Drifblim, since they could be his parents.

6. Thou shalt not kill: 10Commands may never knock a Pokemon out directly. Residual damage KOs and weakening followed by switching out are okay. #2 takes priority over this.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery: You may leave 10Commands in the Daycare. However, he doesn't want to risk doing anything inappropriate, so you may not leave another Pokemon in there with him.

8. Thou shalt not steal: 10Commands believes that picking up what others have left is thievery, so you may not pick up items off the ground as long as 10Commands is in your party.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor: 10Commands believes that using TMs and HMs is like lying to your Pokemon about what moves it can learn, so he may never learn any TM or HM moves.

10. Thou shalt not covet: 10Commands does not want to risk being jealous of your other Pokemon, so he must evolve into Drifblim before any of your other Pokemon fully evolve.

Good luck! (This isn't really hard, just a little complex.)

Finally, someone asks for a platinum challenge!! Musicalhobo, take Lost the Absol. If it's ability is pressure, it can only know moves that are physical in both gen 3 & 4 and must solo Byron and Aaron. If it's ability is Super Luck, it can only know moves that are special in both gen 3 & 4 and must solo Volkner and Lucian. For example, it cannot learn Psycho Cut because that move is not found in gen 3, thus it is unable to be learned. Bite cannot be learned because it is a special move in gen 3 but is a physical move in gen 4. Good luck.

Reserving Wrave Paras

Wrave, dear Wrave, you got Afraid, the Paras. This Paras is afraid of something happen to her beautiful, awesome and marvelous mushrooms(so, of course, it's a female). Everything scares her, so, she can only attack sleepy mons. You must induce every mon to sleep with Spore ASAP(I don't know if she learns another sleep inducing attack before spore, if she did, learn it before spore of course, if not, well, just more pepper on your scramble, right?)

I don't know if you know, but fungus(mushrooms) need to live on wet places, so, every water mon is an opportunity to make her beloved mushrooms more beautiful . So, she must fight every water type mon you encounter.

To evolve, she must solo Misty...why? Well, something related to the last paragraph...

After evolving, Afraid get one big mushroom, the one that she loves more than never...but(always have a but), it's so big, and so addicted to use spore everytime, that sometimes Afraid Spore herself. So, you must flip three coins to attack, if you got three TAILS, Afraid sleep herself, and you must switch her out of the battle, and she can't enter this battle again(E4 counts too)(and because of all this stuff above, Afraid must be renamed Sleeping Beauty(or SLPBeauty), and the water restriction keeps, but the priority is the new rule, so, if she sleep herself against a water mon, switch her out.

If she is your last mon, she can fight after you reach 5 HEADS in a row.

Hope you have fun

Burke, I knew it was Mother 1...
Take a female Starly named "Ana". She must be caught in the exact same area (including Lake Verity) as Ninten and must know the exact same moves as Ninten. Whenever Ninten and Ana participate in a battle against a Trainer, after Ninten gets his KO, Ana must solo the rest of that Trainer, outside of what's required by Lloyd and/or Teddy. By Trainer, I mean to include Gym Leaders. She must evolve into Staraptor before Ninten does. During the fights against the Elite Four and Cynthia, she must solo everyone not reserved for Ninten, Lloyd, or Teddy. Good luck.

MusicalHobo, since nobody's given you a starter yet, you get Aqua the Piplup!
This little penguin doesn't really understand type effectiveness, so it is terrified of fire!
It must use Water Sport immediately every time it is sent out, to counter the dreaded flames. (After level 11)
It can never directly attack a Fire-type.
It can evolve if it soloes every trainer in a gym. (Not including the gym leader)

If it evolves to Prinplup, it slowly begins to recognize that fire isn't so scary, so it can now attack Fire-types.
However, it begins to distrust water, so it can only use Water-type moves when Torrent activates.
It can evolve again if it soloes a gym leader.

If it evolves to Empoleon, it is now completely convinced that it is a Fire-type. Rename it Magma, if possible.
It can never use water-type moves again.

No matter how many times it has evolved, it must solo Bertha in the elite four.
Good luck!

dregstr: I could try to give you one of them, but I played 3rd gen a looong time ago, and I can't remember where any mon can be caught.

I can't see Serebii to, because I don't know why, here on my job, Serebii is blocked =[(actually, smogon is the only forum that is not blocked on my computer =[)

So, I prefer to let another one give you one mon. But, If I arrive home(this happens at midnight, or, for you Americans(if you're from USA) 11 pm) and you still lack a mon, I'll try to give you one

Right

@Brazilian guy kk.

@MusicalHobo you get Scared the Pontya. It's afraid of all types except for Water and Rock because a Grass-type killed it's family and it couldn't do anything with it's Fire attacks. He isn't scared of Water and Rock types because he's best friends with a Kabutops who is a really nice guy.

For him to evolve he must solo 20 Pokemon while you are surfing and he must know Frustration even though he has Max Happiness.

When he evolves nickname him Courage. He wants to show his bravery and must always be sent out first and if he has a type disadvantage against any Pokemon he must be sent out. If he faints in battle he must use Frustration to start off the battle 10 times in a row

Okay here it is, from a while ago, but its cool if you pick a good number.

Musical Hobo, pick a number between 1 and 5 right now and tell me, as this will determine your next pokemon.Then open this hider thingamajigy.

Number 5 is the not so boring Boring the Gible. Boring is very contradictory, and must never know a physical attack, or forget them right away. Also, solo 2 gym leaders and 2 of Candace's pokemon. This is your 7/10 challenge.

Number 4 is your 1/10 Annoyer challenge. It is Tele the Abra. Tele must teleport from 100 wild pokemon to evolve, and must teleport at least 2 times from every cave. Finally, never have Tele forget Teleport.

Number 3 is your 10/10 challenge. Take Far Out the Farfetch'd. Solo every pokemon(wild is OK) in the game with False Swipe and 1 other attacking move at least 1 time, and never forget Sand-Attack,

Number 2 is your 3/10 challenge. Take Diggy the Hippopotas. Use dig the first turn Diggy is sent in every time. Also, solo Byron with whatever you would like.

Finally, Number 1 is your 6/10 challenge. Take Crab the Buizel. Use Frustration every time Crab comes into battle. Also, Solo any 2 gym leaders with only STAB and normal type moves. Finally, DO NOT BE A CRAB WHILE TAKING ON A CRAB CHALLENGE!!!!

If any of the above faint 3 times, they need a buddy, which is Blech the Skoropi. Blech can only use poison type moves and must be in your party with the pokemon you get above, if ever.

Wrave, if no one gives you within 24-48 hours, Tricky the Togepi. It must learn and keep Metronome. If it solos a gym leader, it may learn TMs but not before. To evolve, it must have Metronome use Hyper Beam and all of it's variants( Rock Wreaker, Hydro Cannon, Etc). This is my new signature challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)