Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
RageMuscle the Machop. As it is annoyed that it cannot fully evolve into Machamp, it must learn Frustration and use it to solo Whitney's Miltank, then deplete its PP before this restriction is lifted.

(easy challenges ftw)
does the PP part mean that after it forgets frustration, it can evolve?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I will be taking this challenge in SoulSilver. (Man, Red's going to be impossible...)

EDIT: no trading. In-game mons only, please, but they CAN have trade evolutions.

Edit2:Scramble pokes so far:
Burrows the eevee; must learn and keep bite and dig, must evolve to flareon at lvl 30, must solo either Red's Pikachu or Blue's Gyarados

RageMuscle the Machop; never become Machamp, defeat whitney's miltank with frustration

Electrode, caught at rocket base, must know torment and participate in every major rocket battle. After rocket is defeated, can forget torment.

Smaug, take mach the pidgey.
Because its name is Mach, it believes it is very fast. Therefore it must always keep a priority attack. It is too good for ground-types, so it must switch out if it encounters a pure ground type pokemon. It is competitive so it must fight all spearows and fearows it faces and must at least participate in the first gym battle.
EDIT: To evolve into pidgeotto, it must defeat five pidgeys and/or spearows. To evolve into pidgeot, it must defeat 10 pidgeottos and/or fearows.

Smaug, take MooMoo the Miltank! Like the sick Miltank in the game, she is caught very ill, and cannot use any attacking moves until she has eaten 10 Oran Berries. However, it is clear that she has a unique illness that causes fatigue quickly, so if she directly attacks, she must regain energy the turn immediately afterwards. This can be done by using Milk Drink or giving her any sort of Berry or a Moomoo milk. Alternatively she can switch out. To be rid of this illness she must use up all of Heal Bell's PP in one Elite Four battle. After accomplishing this, all restrictions are lifted.

In summary:

- Cannot attack directly until you've used 10 Oran Berries on her
- If she uses an attacking move, she must use Milk Drink or have a Moomoo milk / berry used on her, or she must switch out
- Restrictions are removed if she uses up all of Heal Bell's PP in one Elite Four battle.

Good Luck!

@Bob_Squob: You get Swampy the Mudkip: This Mudkip loves to play around in swamps, which gave it its nickname. It is very shy, so it will have to work up the courage to evolve. It must solo two gym leaders to evolve.

~ I reserve the right to refuse challenges that don't have enough personality. I'd like my pokemon to be characters that I can imagine, and not just a moveset with solo restrictions, such as pokemon who have to use Hidden Power, or birds that have similar movesets to other birds. If it's only one sentence, it's probably not enough. Basically, no boring challenges, give them personality quirks.
Please try to be little bit more creative.

Take a look at my post. I just posted the restrictions and then added the story.

I like how you said "no hidden power challange." Makes me feel good inside.

*sigh* You just tried to justify your lame challenge. I want one with a little thought and love put into it, and "Solo two gym leaders" does not have any thought put into it whatsoever. Rejected.

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction.

@Smaug: You get "I KILL" the Heracross which thinks it's a Scizor. It can only use moves which Scyther or Scizor can learn.

Edit: HERP DERP! That's what I get for being ADHD! (You can take MEOW MIX too then)

Ok, I just realized something: no one I have yet can learn waterfall. I'm pretty sure that it's needed for the story, so if someone would choose something that could learn waterfall that'd be great.

@Smaug Your last Scramblemon will be Fang the Totodile. Fang must know and keep Bite and Ice Fang, and may NEVER learn Surf. Solo 10 Pokemon with Bite/Ice Fang to evolve once, 20 more to evolve again.

@Squob

You get a Treecko!

This Treecko's parents were killed by Team Magma when they accidentally set a forest on fire. It now hates Team Magma, and must solo at least 2 Admins to settle the score. It also has a fear of fire, which it must face up to by surviving 10 Fire-type attacks and soloing Flannery. Nickname it Valor.

Have Fun!

Tomorrow I'm going to have to put all 3 of my Scrambles on hold, as my younger brother is going to summer camp and taking our shared GameBoy with him. (He's only 9, and is very shy around others.) So I have decided that I will be doing an XD Scramble for now. Only restrictions are that I have to use the starter Eevee and I will not be using the PokeSpot Pokemon.

Alright, here's what I've got.

The Pokemon:

Setsuna the Ralts: Must be female, must have attract, use it on all female gym leader pokemon. Must solo Winona. Final Moveset:
Return
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power
Attract

Threety the Swablu. Must be the third one I see.
1. It must only use three moveslots
2. Cannot kill more than 99 Pokemon that originated in Gen 3
3. Must be either 3rd highest or 3rd lowest Pokemon in party
4. Solo the third Pokemon from Gyms 6 and 8
5. Solo the third May battle. The one between Mauville and Fortree
6. If you fail a solo three times in a row, abandon Gen 3 in the Box.

Optional Bonus:However, since this Pokemon loves the number 3 so much, check it's IVs once you can determine exactly what its IVs are. If the HP IV is 3, forget the first requirement. If the Atk IV is 3, forget the second requirement. If the Def IV is 3, forget the third requirement, etc.

Chum-Lee the Makuhita. Must be fed after fight if he gets hurt. Can't evolve until after Norman. Must learn Rock Tomb.

Banned the Barboach: Can't be used until it is a Whiscash. Must learn Magnitude, Earthquake and Fissure. Must solo one pokemon from three E4 with each move.

Apology the Illumise: Must learn wish, must be revived after death and wish pass during the next trainer battle. Must know exactly two HM/TM moves.

Valor the Treeko: Must survive 10 fire attacks. Must solo 2 Magma Admin battles. Should solo Flannery. (This one may be too difficult)

This should be interesting. I'll start this right up.

Let the challenge begin!

Scramblemons:

Burrows the eevee, must learn and keep bite and dig, become flareon at lvl 30, must solo either Red's Pikachu or Blue's Gyarados;

RageMuscle the Machop, must solo Whitney's Miltank with Frustration, cannot become Machamp while knowing frustration;

Electrode (any name), caught in the rocket base, must know Torment and participate in every major rocket battle, can only forget torment after team rocket is defeated;

Mach the Pidgey, must always have a priority attack, participate in first gym battle, and fight every spearow/fearow seen, can fight no pure ground types, must kill 5 pidgey/fearow to evolve once, and 10 fearow/pidgeotto to evolve twice;

MooMoo the Miltank, cannot attack until eating 10 Oran Berries, must heal or switch after attacking directly, restrictions are removed if heal bell's PP is used completely in an elite four battle;

Fang the Totodile; must learn and keep bite and ice fang, must solo 10 pokemon using those moves to evolve once, and 20 more to evolve again, but can never learn surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)