Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fun, TM13.

Also @Ruwisc (you gave me the Throh/Sawk challenge), would Payback be counted as a move with 50 or less base power? I mean, since Throh is so slow, it would almost always be 100, so I'm just asking.
Yeah, you can use Payback. If anything else is in doubt, use the BP listed when you view the move in-game. (AKA, variable-BP moves like Low Kick or Hidden Power would also be okay)

EDIT: Although I guess it won't, since the restriction only applies to one of your moves. >_>

@TalkingLion I want to give you a poké, but what do you already have? EDIT: Also, can you trade from the Advance games?

@Newby n0Ob I will have to reject that challange, because Solrock is only available at the end of the game so it would be hard to Baton Pass to every member...

@Zapi I have Flareon, Teddiursa, and Pochyena.

Aww, I was gonna give you a Teddiursa. Let's see...

Take Disco the Baltoy. Disco loves to dance, by spinning around like Baltoys do best, and thus wants to prove he is a better dancer than Mirror B. Every time you encounter Mirror B, Disco must solo at least one of his pokémon. Before Disco can evolve, you must have done this at least five times successfully. Additionally, it must always know Rapid Spin.

(I haven't played XD in ages so if something is totally wrong here, tell me.)

I'll accept all four of those (Mareep, Toto, Snubbull, Eevee), and I still need two more.

By the way, pokemagnificent, averaging to determine which evolution I get landed me exactly halfway between two numbers. Conventional wisdom would say to round up, but would you mind if I rounded down instead?
(quoted from previous page so people will actually see this o_o)

@WinterChevalier

You get Iceman the Cryogonal!

This Cryogonal must have the following moveset, mimicking Iceman's Powers.

Ice Beam (for freezing stuff)
Acid Armor (Ice walls)
Recover (For rebuilding ice form)
Frost Breath/Sheer Cold (For lowering the temp.)

Iceman must have gotten 5 freezes with Ice Beam before the E4, otherwise it cannot participate.

Yay~ Iceman is accepted! Just need 2 more Marvelmons and I can start!

Preferably 2 things that can be found near the beginning of the game, because everything else that you guys picked is some middle/late game stuff XD

Winter: You get Squirelgirl the Patrat. Squirelgirl has defeated many opponents, including Dr. Doom, MODOK, Deadpool, and Thanos! As such she must continue to defeat many great opponents; she must solo N's Klinklang, Grimsley's Bisharp, Clay's Excadrill, and Brycen's Cyrogenal.

@Winter

I'm giving you Hulk the Lillipup.

Moves:
The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets - Work Up
Muscles ain't just for show - Strength
Hulk Destroy - Giga Impact / Take Down / Tackle (lol)
Resistant to injury - Protect / Substitute

Requirements:
Solo every Conkeldurr except the ones required from other challenges(The Thing, Hulk's rival).
Solo 4 Elite Four Pokemon.
Faint one of N's Pokemon.
If it faints something in a rival battle, it can't participate in the rest of it because it's so upset for killing a friend.
Lead with Work Up in at least 20 battles (must be the first moved used, after all, by gaining strong emotions, Bruce transforms into Hulk)

@Bob: As much as I'd like to accept SquirelGirl, I'm going to have to decline because you already gave me a Marvelmon for my Scramble, and I wanna get a diverse group of people giving me Pokes, haha ^^;;

@Srs Bisnis: The Hulk is approved~ =D

Just need 1 more Marvelmon guys~!

I think I need 2 more Pokes for my Black Scramble.

@Winter

You get IronMan The Drilbur.
Because he likes to fly Solo in the beginning,You must Solo 1 Gym And 2 N' Battles To Evolve.
When he Evolves, he gets into the groove of being a Team Player and a leader,
so The only way For Him to enter battle is if He Leads of If 2 of your Pokes have Fainted.

I think I need 2 more Pokes for my Black Scramble.

@Winter

You get IronMan The Drilbur.
Because he likes to fly Solo in the beginning,You must Solo 1 Gym And 2 N' Battles To Evolve.
When he Evolves, he gets into the groove of being a Team Player and a leader,
so The only way For Him to enter battle is if He Leads of If 2 of your Pokes have Fainted.
Winter already has a Drilbur...and an Iron Man, too.

So many Scramble Challanges! I'm in Scramble heaven right now haha.

Reserving the following so I don't get ninja'd while I edit them in:

@Cyberspeed
You get Gabe the Whimsicott. In order for it to evolve from Cottonee, it must first learn Cotton Guard, for this move is the basis of your challenge. Gabe is on a mission to prove to Unova that he has the best hairdo ever and win the "Best Hairdo Award." With all of those cottony curls and such who can blame him? He must solo every Pokemon that challenges him for the position of best hairdo in Unova. Upon entering battle he must use Cotton Guard to protect his hair from being ruined, then use whatever moves you feel you need to use to defeat your hairy adversary.

Here's the list of Pokes Gabe feels are his competition for the "Best Hairdo Award":
-Samurott
-Stoutland
-Simisage
-Simisear
-Simipour
-Whimsicott
-Zoroark
-Cinccino
-Gothitelle
-Escavalier
-Jellicent (male)
-Bouffalant
-Deino and Zweilous

@WinterChevalier
You get Black Cat the Purrloin. She's a cat burglar who is very Limber, and in order to evolve she must successfully steal 20 items from other Pokemon using her signature move, Thief. Thief must also be the initial move she uses upon entering battle. She may never battle Voltiks or Galvantulas for fear of hurting her beloved Spiderman.

Moveset:
-Thief (cat burglaring)
-Night Slash (claws. meow ;D)
-Snatch/Taunt/Torment/Embargo (bad luck, you choose what kind of bad luck she has)
-Assist (to utilize the help of her allies)

(Wish she had a better movepool... but what I gave you should be fun)

@Ruwisc
You get Ironhide the Phanpy (which can be caught on Route 46 in the morning hours.) Ironhide is much like his Transformers counterpart: old, rugged, and not willing to give up. Because of this he may never switch out of battle until he faints. In order to evolve, Ironhide must defeat 10 Dittos that have Transformed into him. Also, rather than waiting to learn Rollout teach it to him with TM04 found north of Goldenrod. Solo Whitney with the Defense Curl+Rollout combo to show her Miltank how Autobots rollout.

By the way... Mareep cannot be found in Crystal so you may want to get a different challenge from TalkingLion.

@TalkingLion
You get "Godmother" the Natu. She must learn Wish to evolve. Any time a Pokemon of yours enters red health, Godmother must immediately switch in and use Wish, then switch back to the Pokemon with red health. Her only STAB move she can have is Aerial Ace, and she may never use Wish to heal herself.

Quick, let's get to 10,000 posts!

Starting a scramble of Pokémon Red! Yes, Red! For the original Game Boy! Watch me mess up the Generation 1 type chart! By the way, Hidden Power didn't exist in Gen 1.

1. Revenge the Cubone, solo one Team Rocket member and at least two of Giovanni's Pokémon, evolve after 30 Ekans/Arbok and 40 other poison types. (asbestos)
  2. Iggy the Bulbasaur, level up moves only, only evolve at Route 1, not participate against Brock, solo Misty, final blow on each E4 member. (Iggdrasil)
  3. Legendary the Magnemite, two moves with Thunder in the name, Bide, solo a legendary bird to evolve, other 2 legendary birds before E4, show to Lt.Surge and Blaine, solo Lorelei, lead against Blue, solo every other Magnemite/Magneton with a Thunder move, always highest level in party. (Daenym)
  4. Workaholic the Magikarp, can't switch out between levels 15 and 20, lead against every GL as a Gyarados, always solo rival's Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, solo half of Sabrina.
  5. Tetris the Missingno., Water Gun, Water Gun, Sky Attack, solo an E4.
  6. ???

@yaya0: Take a cubone. Its nickname should have something to do with revenge.
This cubone knew the marowak that died in lavender town, so it must solo at least one team rocket member and must solo at least two of Giovanni's pokemon.
Because Team Rocket uses mostly poison-type, it can only evolve after defeating 30 ekans/arbok and 40 other poison-types of your choice

@yaya0: Take whatever you want, but it must have no attacking moves as Hidden Power doesn't exist yet. NN "Troll"...

jk

Take a Bulbasaur named "Iggy", named so because this challenge is based off my first Pokemon play through ever, when I was about 6ish and didn't know any better. It Must only learn level up moves. Next, it may only evolve in Route One, so I'd get a fly slave if I were you. Finally, it must not participate at Brock, but then it must solo Misty. Gave it deal the final blow on each E4 member.

Gl, have fun, and enjoy the nostalgica.

@ yaya

Edit:

Go get yourself a Magnemite named "Legendary."

This Magnemite is a pretty big contender. And he's going to prove it. Now, before 2nd gen there was no Steel type (cry) so he can easily focus on electric attacks to show his stuff. So Legendary much know 2 moves with "Thunder" in the name asap. (Thundershock, Thunderwave, Thunderbolt, Thunder...?)

Now, Legendary knows that becoming a legend of Kanto is going to take a lot of patience. "Biding" his time, if you will. Yeah, that's TM34 for his third moveslot. Last move is up to you, but make it a good one :O

With a name like "Legendary" I think it's preeeeety obvious that he's got to do some legend killing. Good way to make a name for himself and all. So to evolve, Legendary must solo any one of the three birds. The remaining two birds must be soloed before you can compete in the Elite 4.

There's more to being a legendary Pokemon than just sheer power, though. It takes good PR skills. So after showing each bird who's boss, you need to talk to some people who might be impressed. Before heading into the Elite 4 you have to head back and show off your badass Magneton to Lt. Surge, then boast about beating Moltres to Blaine. Finally, having beaten Articuno, you need to show that all Ice types are wimps by soloing... err... what was her name? The Ice Elite 4 chick. (Not me making a joke, btw, I legitimately forgot her name XD)

Legendary must always be the highest level in your party (or tied for highest level). He must be in the lead position when your Pokemon are recorded as champions (so lead against Rival). And finally, since all other Magnemite/Magneton are competition, make sure he solos the crap out of all of them, and every finishing blow of said solo must be done by a "Thunder" move.

It was either this or a Magikarp that can't evolve and solos Agatha, just to make sure you'd suffer.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You get Workaholic the Magikarp. Upon reaching level 15, it feels obligated to repay the debts it owes to the rest of the team, so it can't be switched out (except between turns) between levels 15 and 20. As a Gyarados, it feels that it had to lead the team so it must lead against every Gym Leader as a Gyarados (except for those that conflict with another challenge) and solo Rival's Fire-type every time. Solo half of Sabrina for the lulz.

Well, I've taken a big break from my scramble challenges. I just finished my LG Scramble.

SpnIt2WnIt(Starmie) LV. 64
-Surf
-Rapid Spin
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt

Fishy(Gyarados) LV. 60
-DD
-Hydro Pump
-Hyper Beam
-EQ

Machoman(Machoke) LV. 61
-Bulk Up
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide
-Cross Chop

Hater(Haunter) LV. 60
-Shadow Ball
-T-bolt
-Spite
-Curse

Buonaparte(Wartortle) LV. 60
-Strength
-Ice Beam
-Bite
-Water Gun

Fearow LV. 60
-Fly
-Double-edge
-Aerial Ace
-Drill Peck

Starmie MVP solely because it soloed the champion and owned with amazing coverage. Fearow gets an honorable mention for completely wrecking the early-game. Well, I'm gonna start my Emerald and Diamond Scrambles.

@yaya0, take a Missingno. (!) named Tetris. It can never forget Water Gun, Water Gun, or Sky Attack, and it must solo 1 E4 member. If you fear the great power of Missingno., let me know and I'll give you something more legit.

For my Red scramble, I need two more, at least one of which must be obtainable before Brock.
RocketSuck the Pikachu. It is anti-Team Rocket, and thus must solo every TR member, save for the last fight against Giovanni in Viridian Gym(since you fight him as Gym Leader). It must also solo every single Meowth you come across.

p.s. To troll S_o_S, we still have 24 more posts! and ohai page 400!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)