Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Oh, whilst I accept Mike the Yanma, one of it's conditions requires me to solo Brock and I've already got a pokemon (Brocko the Onix) who needs to solo Brock. Should I change this term so he needs to solo another gym leader?

OK then, I'm bored. Toss me some hard-difficulty challenges for a B2 Run:

- I can trade to evolve Pokémon.
- Don't give me any retrictions based upon level.
- I'd rather not have any gender specific pokémon.
- I will not be using HM slaves, so please keep that in mind - I will treat the run as complete once I complete the Elite 4, so I don't THINK I need to be using Waterfall.

Enjoy making me cry =D

Le

I've got a hellish challenge, from the depths of the internet

LE

You probably won't be able to survive such an unoriginal piece of shit as

LE REDDIT the Riolu

Thing is, he'll start out fine. Can use any attack it wants. Reddit used to be fine like such.

But he'll learn Copycat at level 19.

You must, upon learning this moves, use only this move. Ever.
This is Reddit nowadays. Only stolen content. This is why you cannot escape this thievery. You can only copy others, forever.

But... there is hope. Eventually, Reddit will calm itself, lose its stupidity, and mature into something good. Maybe.

Your Riolu will become a Lucario. When this Lucario learns Calm Mind, he may replace Copycat with it. Doing so will allow you to use any move, breaking all restrictions. It is now free from the cancer.

Le

I've got a hellish challenge, from the depths of the internet

LE

You probably won't be able to survive such an unoriginal piece of shit as

LE REDDIT the Riolu

Thing is, he'll start out fine. Can use any attack it wants. Reddit used to be fine like such.

But he'll learn Copycat at level 19.

You must, upon learning this moves, use only this move. Ever.
This is Reddit nowadays. Only stolen content. This is why you cannot escape this thievery. You can only copy others, forever.

But... there is hope. Eventually, Reddit will calm itself, lose its stupidity, and mature into something good. Maybe.

Your Riolu will become a Lucario. When this Lucario learns Calm Mind, he may replace Copycat with it. Doing so will allow you to use any move, breaking all restrictions. It is now free from the cancer.
You evil sadistic bastard. IT'S BRILLIANT!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Dogfish44: You get Peculiar the Sigilyph.

Peculiar is a strange Sigilyph who may only learn & use Physical Moves in battle. This rather odd behaviour pretty much irritates you as you are effectively denied some of Sigilyph's best moves. So you decide to try & knock some sense into it & try to tell Peculiar to listen to you. So, if you manage to solo Skyla with Peculiar, then it will gain the ability to learn & use non-attacking moves. If you manage to solo Marshal with Peculiar, then it will gain the ability to learn & use Special Moves. Either way, if you teach Peculiar Fly, it wants to ignore you & fly, so every time it comes into battle, it must use Fly as its first move, should you teach it that.

Have fun.

Reserving for Dogfish's last Pokèmon.

@Dogfish Take Sweetie the Pidove. Sweetie hates physical violence, and as such may only learn and use special and status moves. In order to evolve into a Tranquil, he must wait until he is level 30, and must wait until he is level 50 until he can evolve into an Unfezant.

Oh, and no items until you get an Iron Ball, which must be attached. Good luck!

Lol jk miscounted.

Dogfish, you remember what I said about a Vespiquen over irc? Yep, you are still getting one!!

You will get GenderSwap the Combee. That's right, Combee. You cannot catch GenderSwap as a Vespiquen.

Now, Genderswap believes that she was born to be a Male. It's up to you to help her figure out that she is a Female.

In order to do that, GenderSwap must get the Male Hormonal Battling Wants out of her system. How do you do this? There are 2 simple steps:

1). Enter the PWT in Driftveil.
2). Solo one pokemon from each Hugh, Cheren, and Colress while in the PWT.

After this is over, you can evolve GenderSwap. Once GenderSwap has woken her true, inner Female, she becomes obsessed with the beauty and power that Supermodels hold.

Supermodels are known for some interesting things:
1). Catfights - Learn and keep Fury Swipes ASAP.
2). Very expensive jewlry: Learn and keep Power Gem
3). They are seemingly very beautful: Learn and keep Attract.
4). They have an air of self-importance: Learn and keep Swagger.

When you get to Humilau City, GenderSwap decides to go out to the beach to try her new bikini (Where she found one made for Vespiquen, I don't want to know). There, she believes that Marlon was flirting with here (He was really disgusted at her fakeness).

Solo Marlon as a first date!!

Eventually, after her date fails, she goes on a dating service website to find someone who thinks she is beautiful. She finds the identical triplets known as the Shadow Triad.

Solo each one in turn in a date!!

When those dates fail, she'l revert back to her old ways and will go out with Shauntal of the E4.

Solo Shauntal for she is your last hope for love!!!

BONUS ROUND!!!

All supermodels love getting "Bling" from their boyfriends. As such, if you solo Hugh from the first time after the PWT until the last time before the E4 using no more than 10 items throughout that time, you get to have one either Defend Order or Heal Order to replace Attract or Swagger.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
B-b-b-b-b-but King Serperior, what if dogfish wanted to solo Marshal with a Sigilyph, just so he can make the most of its Special Coverage? :(

Your challenge conflicts with mine.

I hate that I have FOUR E4 solos for my Leafgreen Scramble. Ugh, I brought it upon myself, I guess. I'll probably update either later today or tomorrow. Remember, click the link "Leafgreen Scramble in my sig to see my challanges, and click "Update Central" to see the chapters.

B-b-b-b-b-but King Serperior, what if dogfish wanted to solo Marshal with a Sigilyph, just so he can make the most of its Special Coverage? :(

Your challenge conflicts with mine.
Curse it! ARRGG!! *Thinks rapidly* Ok, IAR and Dogfish, She'll revert to her old ways an go out with Shauntal.

Hey, guys. I want to do a Mono-type Scramble of HeartGold. :) But first I need a type. I'll let the first five people to post after this pick a type, the type with the most votes wins and I'll ask for challanges. I have access to every Pokémon, but try to pick a type with a lot of Pokémon in HeartGold. :)

Current votes:

Poison: 1
Grass: 2
Bug: 2

Hey, guys. I want to do a Mono-type Scramble of HeartGold. :) But first I need a type. I'll let the first five people to post after this pick a type, the type with the most votes wins and I'll ask for challanges. I have access to every Pokémon, but try to pick a type with a lot of Pokémon in HeartGold. :)
I'll reserve for when you have a final type.

Type: Poison

Poison seems to be the most common monotype, followed by water. So I'd like to see you do a Grass monotype. Grass would be very interesting to see, as I do not recall it being done often. Oh reserved no matter what type you pick.

Current votes:

Poison: 1
I vote Bug. Reversed when type is decided.

EDIT: Added the Scramblemon

Take Bruiser the Pineco. Unlike most of its kind, Bruiser doesn't believe in exploding or using traps to defend itself. It rather beat the crap out every enemy it comes across to the point of hurting itself constantly due to absorbing hits so it could deliver even a more powerful blow. It wants to prove itself against Jasmine since she has tough Pokemon before it will evolve into Forretress.

Summary:

1. Unable to use explosion or any type of non-damaging move
2. It must have Bide or Payback and must be able to deal damage with it successfully at least once before it could use another move when it battles
3. To evolve, it must solo Jasmine and defeat her Steelix with Bide or Payback only
4. It must also solo Bruno (R1), Brock, and defeat Red's Snorlax

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I vote Grass, my two favourite types are ice and grass (and my favourite pokemon is snover :P) and since no one else will vote ice I'll double with Present on grass!

Like everyone else, I reserve a pokemon for when the type is decided (I wander if you'll appreciate a remake of sunshine the sunflora...)

Alright, King Serp, I don't feel like waiting for five more votes so I'll let you tiebreak. Grass or Bug?
Tiebreaking? Sure, you will get Limit the Butterfree

Limit is going to be pretty simple to use and easy to maintain. Why? I'll give you a list of things required in order for Limit to break those limits:

1). Learn Bug Bite ASAP and use it to solo Falkner's Pidgey.
2). Evolve into Metapod ASAP after this solo.
3). Next, solo Bugsy's Metapod and Kakuna.
4). Evolve into Butterfree after this solo.
5). Once Limit becomes a Butterfree, it realizes that it has the ability to stall things with ease. Learn 3 of these moves:
  • Toxic
  • Roost
  • Substitute
  • Double Team
  • Supersonic
  • Attract
  • Swagger
6). You get one offensive technique, so choose one:
  • Bug Buzz
  • Air Cutter
  • Shadow Ball
  • Psychic
  • Giga Drain
  • Energy Balll
7). Solo Chuck, Will (E4 round 1), Misty, Bruno (E4 round 2), and Red's Venasaur.

Good Luck! ^_^

King Serperior kicked off the Scramble. It's a BUG MONOTYPE of HEARTGOLD (yay caps). Try to give me fun challanges that almost kinda make me a Gym Leader! That'd be fun.

Less doo thees.

Current Pokémon:

Tiebreaking? Sure, you will get Limit the Butterfree

Limit is going to be pretty simple to use and easy to maintain. Why? I'll give you a list of things required in order for Limit to break those limits:

1). Learn Bug Bite ASAP and use it to solo Falkner's Pidgey.
2). Evolve into Metapod ASAP after this solo.
3). Next, solo Bugsy's Metapod and Kakuna.
4). Evolve into Butterfree after this solo.
5). Once Limit becomes a Butterfree, it realizes that it has the ability to stall things with ease. Learn 3 of these moves:
  • Toxic
  • Roost
  • Substitute
  • Double Team
  • Supersonic
  • Attract
  • Swagger
6). You get one offensive technique, so choose one:
  • Bug Buzz
  • Air Cutter
  • Shadow Ball
  • Psychic
  • Giga Drain
  • Energy Balll
7). Solo Chuck, Will (E4 round 1), Misty, Bruno (E4 round 2), and Red's Venasaur.

Good Luck! ^_^

I vote Bug. Reversed when type is decided.

EDIT: Added the Scramblemon

Take Bruiser the Pineco. Unlike most of its kind, Bruiser doesn't believe in exploding or using traps to defend itself. It rather beat the crap out every enemy it comes across to the point of hurting itself constantly due to absorbing hits so it could deliver even a more powerful blow. It wants to prove itself against Jasmine since she has tough Pokemon before it will evolve into Forretress.

Summary:

1. Unable to use explosion or any type of non-damaging move
2. It must have Bide or Payback and must be able to deal damage with it successfully at least once before it could use another move when it battles
3. To evolve, it must solo Jasmine and defeat her Steelix with Bide or Payback only
4. It must also solo Bruno (R1), Brock, and defeat Red's Snorlax

You get Swarm the Scyther. This Scyther thinks Technician is for WEAK MONS! Therefore, you cannot use ANY moves of 60 BP or less. A list of usable moves: Slash, Razor Wind, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Air Slash, Brick Break, Return and Frustration because they vary, Facade, Secret Power, Steel Wing, Giga Impact, U-Turn, Headbutt. Oh, and because I feel like being mean, solo Whitney without STAB, Morty ONLY WITH BUG STAB, as well as Koga. Also, once you solo Morty, you must ALWAYS fight Ghost Types with ONLY Bug moves. Also, if you are able to trade, evolve Swarm and have him never use STAB moves again.

Reserving a spot.

Take Rivalry the male Heracross/Pinsir.
Rivalry is in a constant competition with the rest of your team, and must always have the highest or second highest level in your team. Rivalry must solo a gym and Ash's Pikachu to show that he is the very best okemon bar none. He must use no non-damaging moves or moves under 85 BP against male mons. Lastly, he must score more major battle KOs than any of your other mons.

reserved for inanimate blob and King of Sushi

@inanimate blob, take Diverse the Spinarak.
As monotype challenges usually end up with a lack of different attacking types, Diverse must learn 4 damaging moves of 4 different types ASAP. It starts out with only being able to learn level up moves. Diverse is a diverse, capable fighter, and wants to solo a multitude of people. Therefore, solo 1 Johto gym leader, 1 Kanto gym leader, 1 Team Rocket Boss, 1 elite four/ champion R1, 1 elite four/champion R2 and your Rival once. That's right, 6 solo's. That should be difficult enough as is, so I'll leave it at this. After 2 solo's, Diverse enables the ability to learn tm's. After 4 solo's, Diverse is capable of learning move tutor moves. (-->only possibility to learn good bug type moves)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)