Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Sorry for this double post, but here is my very first update:
HeartGold-Video Game style!!!

-Blah, blah, blah..........Yes, I am a guy. Yes, my name is King.
-Walked outside and almost got mauled by a happy Marril.
-Chose Totodile as my starter.
-Got my running Shoes from a creepy old guy who somehow knew my shoe size....
-Heading to get that stupid egg so I can catch Cell and Jim.
-Got the egg, Listened to time wasting talk, and got my pokedex from a guy who cannot remember my name.....
-Battled and destroyed my rival and named him Noob because he is a noob.
-Gave the Egg to Elm after being accused of shoplifting.
-"Learned" how to catch a Pokemon (like I still have no exp.) and received my pokeballs.
-Now to catch Jim and Cell..............Caught Cell (neutral nature) and Jim (another neutral nature). Could be worse...
-Trains Jim and Cell to lv 10 before my first non-rival trainer battle like I always do in every Pokemon game.
-Cell has a super fast growth rate while Jim has a super slow one :(
-On my way to Violet City where Jim leads to get me some solos.
-Jim has now soloed all 4 trainers on the route before Violet City.
-Healed at the Pokecenter before heading to Sprout Tower so I can have Jim solo more pokes.
-NO EVOLVING FOR YOU!!! (Jim)
-I SAID NO EVOLVING, JIM!!!!!! (lv 12)
-Have to exit Sprout Tower to replenish Tackle's PP.
-Heads back to Sprout Tower to get more solos under Jim's belt...........
-I TOLD YOU TO STOP TRYING TO EVOLVE!!!!!!
-Sees Noob being rude to an old guy, so the only logical thing to do is kick the old guy's butt.
-Fights old guy-------the HAX gods love me: 4 missed Hypnosis's in a row and no missed Tackles :D
-I Escape Rope out and train Jim up 2 more levels.
-You stupid worm!! If you can just be patient, you can evolve later!! Until then, STOP!!
-Jim is now lv 15 and gets a STAB move :D. What are you doing Jim?? Don't evolve yet!! Sprays him with some Raid in order to stop him............Why are you guys looking at me like that??
-Trains Cell to lv 13 because I want him to know Instant Transmission (Quick Attack)
-Goes to heal then hoes to the gym.
-3KO's the first trainer's only poke (Spearow) with Bug Bite earning Bug Buzz in the future.
-Cell kicks the snap out of the second trainer in his very first trainer battle to date.
-Fails to solo Falkner about 20 or so times with Jim before Ax gives me hope with a new evo restriction.
-Trains Cell a couple of levels now.....
-heals and goes back to the gym.
-Jim vs Pidgey: Jim's lv 16 STAB Bug Bite is a clean 3KO on a lv 9 Pidgey.
-Jim vs Pidgeotto: Jim survives Gust with 1HP and deals about an eighth of damage with Bug Bite before being KO'd by Gust.
-Cell vs Pidgeotto: Cell's Instant Transmission cleanly 3KO's.
-Got the badge and Regeneration (Roost). Teaches Cell Regeneration.
-Goes gets Elm's egg from his lackey.
-Random lady ambushes me outside.
-Now I heal and save.

MVP-----------> Cell the Pidgey

He is fast and has powerful STAB in his Instant Transmission (Quick Attack) and Death Wave (Gust). He also has received Regeneration (Roost).

LVP----------------> Jim the Caterpie

He is a lv 16 Caterpie. What did you guys expect?????

How did I do guys? Is this worthy of an update or did I fail miserably???

^its good, better than most of the updates ive done

I'm going to start a pearl scramble, i dont know when im going to start yet though. i want to do something different, so im going to do a eevee scramble so ill be using a team of 6 of its evolved forms. i'm going to start with all 6 eevees and i'll start using them when i want, i'll only use my starter up to the 1st gym

Rules: nothing to hard except for one of my pokes
no nature restrictions

Team:
1.Vaporeon(Mermaid)
Must know Baton pass,acid armour, surf and ice beam Asap (will replace icebeam with blizzard if the arcade is the only place to get it)
Solo 6th gym and garchomp

2.Glaceon(Ice)
Only know ice/normal moves
Solo a gym

3.Flareon(Abused)
only special fire moves
Must solo every pikachu with frustration
Must solo flint

4.Jolteon(MeatHead)
Only physical moves
Can know 1 special electric move if he solos volkner
must defeat at least 4 E4 pokes (not including cynthia i guess)

5.Leafeon(Leaf)
Must learn new level up moves no matter what
Must Solo Wake

6.Espeon(Deoxys-A)
must know 1 physical move
Must switch out after using stab attack

Hydra, Take Mermaid the Vaporeon. It's moveset must be Baton Pass, Acid Armor, Sur And Ice Beam ASAP. Solo the Steel gym and Cynthia's Garchomp.

Also, thanks for your input. Any suggestions?

nevermind, end of page syndrome. please ignore me.

EDIT: The last page was a post with Axmaster saying I could get the 1000th post, and not realizing that there was another page already, I made a post saying I had the 1000th post.

Anyway, reserving a Poke for Hydrattler and MarshallLeRoy. I'll make a new post for them.

EDIT2: Oh, and I liked your update KS, point form is fine and you managed to make it quite funny and informative with that formatt. However, a list of which Pokemon are which and their restrictions would be useful for reference so we know what you're talking about without having to look up your old post.

EDIT3: Hydrattler's Poke will be a Jolteon, no one take it on me!

@Hydrattler, take a Flareon named Abused. As you are probably aware, Flareon is one of Game Freak's least favorite Pokemon, certaintly the least favorite of all the Eeveelutions. How can you tell? Because it doesn't have a decent physical STAB! Every other Eeveelution has a good STAB to match their superior stat, even Leafeon who needed the extremely rare Leaf Blade and got it, but not Flareon. Therefore, your Flareon will protest by not using any physical Fire move. In addition, it must know Frustration, and use it against Game Freak's favorite Pokemon, Pikachu, every time you see one.

Finally, Abused doesn't feel like beating up Pikachu is enough to justify all the pain he has to deal with, so he wants to take out all his frustration on Game Freak's favorite Elite 4 member. Have you guessed? It's the only one that is even mentioned before you meet them at the E4, Flint! Soloing Flint makes your Flareon feel much better with some sweet, sweet revenge...

EDIT: You can buy the Frustration TM from the Game Corner as well as the Team Galactic Building in Veilstone

@Hydrattler, you said that you wanted one hard Eeveeolution right? I'll be giving you that then, in Meathead the Jolteon, which yes, I have given out before, and no, I don't care. I love this one and I'm giving it out again dammit.

Meathead is, well, a Meathead. He's too dumb to use special or status attacks, and as such must always use nothing but physical attacks, forever and ever. If you manage to solo Volkner with him, Meathead realizes that, holy shit, that lightning stuff he can do? He can actually do that without touching people! Holyshit! And as such, he can learn ONE special, electric type attack. And so you don't think you can get away with never using him, he MUST defeat at least 4 Pokemon in the Elite 4.

Enjoy!

Will edit with Marshall's in a moment, since this will be a new one I'll actually have to do research for it.

EDIT: @KS I edited my earlier post with my comments on your update

EDIT2: @Marshall, take Spike the Quilfish. Spike is a mean, lean, poison type machine and wants to show the world just how mean his poison spikes are. As such, he must always have Poison Sting and/or Toxic Spikes. Toxic Spikes must be learned ASAP (if you wish to replace Poison Sting with Toxic Spikes, that is ok). He wants to spread his poison around the world, so have him poison 30 trainer owned Pokemon via either Poison Sting or Toxic Spikes in order to be used in the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League, have him Solo Koga, to show that he's the meanest Poison Type around. If you decide to do the Kanto region too, have him solo Janine as well, for the same reason. Finally, only item he can ever hold is the Poison Point, for reasons that should be obvious considering his description so far.

Enjoy!

Hydrattler, take a Leafeon and name it Leaf.
This Leafeon loves to learn new moves, so, every time it learns a new move via level-up, it must replace an old move.
It must solo Crasher Wake.

Frustration, TM 21, is found in the Team Galactic Base in Veilstone City.

Thanks endqoute and jimera0, i havent seen you post this challenge so its fine

I better start breeding some eevees so i can start at some point

@Hydrattler, you said that you wanted one hard Eeveeolution right? I'll be giving you that then, in Meathead the Jolteon, which yes, I have given out before, and no, I don't care. I love this one and I'm giving it out again dammit.

Meathead is, well, a Meathead. He's too dumb to use special or status attacks, and as such must always use nothing but physical attacks, forever and ever. If you manage to solo Volkner with him, Meathead realizes that, holy shit, that lightning stuff he can do? He can actually do that without touching people! Holyshit! And as such, he can learn ONE special, electric type attack. And so you don't think you can get away with never using him, he MUST defeat at least 4 Pokemon in the Elite 4.

Enjoy!

Will edit with Marshall's in a moment, since this will be a new one I'll actually have to do research for it.

EDIT: @KS I edited my earlier post with my comments on your update

EDIT2: @Marshall, take Spike the Quilfish. Spike is a mean, lean, poison type machine and wants to show the world just how mean his poison spikes are. As such, he must always have Poison Sting and/or Toxic Spikes. Toxic Spikes must be learned ASAP (if you wish to replace Poison Sting with Toxic Spikes, that is ok). He wants to spread his poison around the world, so have him poison 30 trainer owned Pokemon via either Poison Sting or Toxic Spikes in order to be used in the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League, have him Solo Koga, to show that he's the meanest Poison Type around. If you decide to do the Kanto region too, have him solo Janine as well, for the same reason. Finally, only item he can ever hold is the Poison Point, for reasons that should be obvious considering his description so far.

Enjoy!
Accepted! Great poke, hopefully I can find one easily, but he could really round out the team.

Will get a proper post up in the next few days with my challenge and restrictions.

Episode 9 up! My oriental devils get even more devilish by the day, and shit starts goin' down up in this joint!

EDIT: Shiznips! Images didn't go up, so you missed a huge part King Serperior (go back the end I saaaaay!)

Speaking of updates, I just added the third chapter of mine... let's just say its long and shit really goes down. Also a disclaimer: I don't actually hate any of the people I said I hate in the update! You know I luv yah all right?

EDIT: @Waterwarrior, that was pure epic XD I love the creative cross-over, that was brilliantly well done. I'm glad to see Generator is doing well for you too :) keep it up!

Jimera, I'm the one that reads too far into everything, but a girl saying another girl is pretty means nothing. You apparently have never been on Facebook. Sadly, I could not feel any sympathy against Wattson.
a. because you only had to do it three times
b. Tough still listened to you, while the inverse of Wotter didn't exactly do that...

Yes, I am STILL bitching about KipKip's solo of Lenora. Axmaster hate union go! (loljk)

Great update, keep coming with them :D

Hydrattler, take an Espeon named DeoxysA. It thinks it is a Deoxys-A, so it must have at least one physical attacking move to use its base 150+ attack stat. Additionally, it thinks all of its STAB attacking moves are Psycho Boost, so whenever it uses one it must switch out immediately to dodge the 2 Sp.A drop.

Have fun.

Team:
1.Vaporeon(Mermaid)
Must know Baton pass,acid armour, surf and ice beam Asap (will replace icebeam with blizzard if the arcade is the only place to get it)
Solo 6th gym and garchomp

2.Glaceon(Ice)
Only know ice/normal moves
Solo a gym

3.Flareon(Abused)
only special fire moves
Must solo every pikachu with frustration
Must solo flint

4.Jolteon(MeatHead)
Only physical moves
Can know 1 special electric move if he solos volkner
must defeat at least 4 E4 pokes (not including cynthia i guess)

5.Leafeon(Leaf)
Must learn new level up moves no matter what
Must Solo Wake

6.Espeon(Deoxys-A)
must know 1 physical move
Must switch out after using stab attack

Update 1 Jubilife city

-Got to jubilife whilst tackling 4 pokemon on the way
-Dawn: are you catching pokemon?
-Me: of course not, i only need these 6 i traded for
-Dawn: theres the trainer school, which...
-Me: Been there, done that, hated it.
-Dawn:i saw ralph there earlier, maybe you should go see him
-Me: fine, i guess
-Dawn: later
-Heads to the useless trainer school and battles the 2 kids there
-YOU GOT THE TM10 (Hidden power)
-Notices Ralph and give him the parcel
-Ralph: Thanks eon, but i dont need 2 maps. you take 1.
-YOU GOT THE MAP (promising i'll only do this for tm/hm and important items)
-Ralph: I'm off to oreburgh, see ya.
-Gets forced into getting a poketch, searches for the 3 clowns
-Me: here are your stupid coupons
-YOU GOT THE POKETCH (Meh)
- Gets jumped by rival outside jubilife. Battle started
-Ralph sends out a starly
-A series of tackles and growls are passed back and forward, except when mermaid ignores me
-Starly goes down to a crit and Ralph sends out chimchar
-Mermaid starts messing around with helping hand but starts to get it in gear
-I heal mermaid with my 2 potions to keep him up, then switches him out then back in to recover from growls
-Mermaid gets a crit taking chimchar down (yay)

Next time, we head to the 1st gym

Team
Mermaid the vaporeon
Lv.12 Rash
Tackle
Tail-whip
Sand attack
Helping hand

@KS, sorry for using the same style as you, i honestly couldnt think of anything else

Haha, it's only been like, twenty pages on the old thread + forty one pages on this thread for me to bring up my Special SoulSilver Scramble, amirite? WELL, I was bored, so I decided to do the first gym. Actually, I did it a while ago, but no time like the present to mention it, eh? Since I couldn't be bothered to actually go back and do everything, I decided to just do a quick recap:
~Started my game, decided to be female and name myself LIGHTS 'cause Siberia like, JUST came out and I was kind of obsessing. Whoops.
~Picked Chikorita as my starter, found out it was a guy, named 'em Leaf. He's a sassy guy, which is quite awesomesauce for his job to support 24/7.
~Traveled through the drudgery of the Rival whose name escapes my grasp, and I reached Violet City at around level 11~ish?
~Grinded in the grass right next to Violet City until about level 13.
~Approached Sprout Tower! Damn, the Pokemon here were so much easier than I was anticipating.
~Exited at around 15 to near 16.
~Beat the trainers in Falkner's Gym Trainers. Offered an evolution, but forcibly declined.
~Decided to face Falkner. I just spammed Razor Leaf on his Pidgey, because Razor Leaf + STAB > Tackle without STAB. Went down in about three or four shots. MOMENT OF TRUTH: PIDGEOTTO. I was anticipating this to go badly. So while he Gusts for around 13/43 HP, I miss with PoisonPowder. Another Gust comes, and I miss again. I say screw it and use Synthesis twice after he Gusts me twice more. I PoisonPowder again, and it hits! So now I stall for a tiiiny little bit while he uses Gust. When he gets low on HP, I decide to just spam Razor Leaf, expecting his ever-so-obvious Roost. Eventually, the damage outweighs the amount he can heal with Roost, so I just take the final turn of Poison damage and he finally dies!
~Yay, I got the Zephyr Badge with only a Chikorita even though my rules stated a Pokemon BEFORE Falkner! OH WELL!
~Now, I'm dreading fishing for the Poliwag, because it's such a low rate. And anyways, having two Pokemon so early that you can't evolve them until they're around level 31 just plain SUCKS.

ANYWAYS, final team:

Leaf the Sassy male Chikorita!
Lv. 17.
Moveset:
~Tackle
~Razor Leaf
~Reflect (WAS Synthesis) (Locked)
~PoisonPowder.

All in all, I'd say it was a successful start to my team. But I'm prooobably not gonna go any farther until like, Thanksgiving Break. Thank y'all for the time given to actually try to read this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)