Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

You can get Dusk Stones from Super Training so you basically have a Chandelure immediately after Valerie. Not bad, I've dealt with worse (soloing Skyla with a Leavanny in Black, soloing Fantina with Clefable's Metronome in Diamond, and a particularly annoying exploding Drifloon).

Take Nobel the Drifloon. Pokebank it into your game at some level lower than 10, with the move Explosion and the ability Aftermath. Don't use it until you have at least one badge.

Nobel is named after Alfred Nobel, the inventor of dynamite, among other things. Unfortunately, Nobel the Drifloon happens to be loaded with a bunch of nitroglycerin--pure nitroglycerin, not even in dynamite form. As a result, it is incredibly volatile. At the start of each turn, RNG a number between 1 and your current max health, inclusive. If the number you RNG is greater than or equal to your current health, click Explosion. Also, if you ever get hit with a Fire-type or Electric-type move, click Explosion ASAP (and don't switch out).

But Nobel has heard of this interesting discovery--people call it SCIENCE. He has no idea what it is but it seems cool, and since he's loaded with nitroglycerin, the "scientists" have asked him to conduct "experiments" regarding something they call "dynamite". Nobel has no idea what this thing is, but apparently they need some rock, so have it KO five Rock-type and five Ground-type Pokemon with Explosion to evolve.

So what does evolution bring for Nobel? Well for one, it's far less volatile now, and it can actually control when it explodes. You must still RNG a number between 1 and your current max health, inclusive, but if the number you RNG is greater than or equal to your current health, you now flip a coin--you click Explosion if the coin lands heads, otherwise you are free to do whatever you want. You still have to Explode on Fire-type and Electric-type moves though.

Solo a Gym Leader not named Korrina. Explosion restrictions still apply to this solo so you'd better bring plenty of Revives.
Okay this looks fun...
One question- is it possible for me to just catch it at Route 8 and transfer it to my other game and back just to teach it explosion? No reason other than I want all my pokemon to have the ID of the game they will be based on (to prevent over-leveling) and I don't want to have to raise it from level 1.

DestinyRed AOPSUser Meek and Random are both accepted!
PSDuckie I really like that challenge, but Togepi isn't obtainable during the main game of B/W2, so I have to reject this. If you'd like to do another mon (or maybe just change which Pokemon it is), I'll leave a spot reserved for you.
runbabyrun I very much appreciate your cruelty, but Deino can't even be caught in BW2. It can only be caught as a Zweilous, and only at the very end of Victory Road, which is a little late to be obtaining a mon. If I were trading things in, I'd accept, but since I can't, I'll have to reject this, sorry. I'll leave a spot reserved for you, if you'd like.

Assuming both of these guys assign me another mon, I still have two slots open. My already accepted mons and rules are on the last page.

I've got mons coming for Gale Wing Srock, AOPSUser, runbabyrun, DestinyRed, CJorex, and Youngster Joey44

I'm not sure about this. I think I have to reject, since I do not want my entire team prevented from evolving to their final stages and limited to moves below 80 base power until the last gym. Also I would rather not use Litwick, since using 2 fire types goes against my request of having good type variety.
Okay. That's understandable.

CJorex, Take Glutton the Snorlax.

Glutton is, well, a glutton. He eats half the day away and he pays other Pokemon to give him their lunch. Glutton cannot bear to be without food, so he must be holding a berry at all times. If he eats his berry during a battle, he must be supplied with another one immediately after the battle.

Glutton can't stand other Pokemon being pampered before he does, so he must have all of his HP restored before anyone else in the party does.

CJorex, take Eternal the Floette.

Floette was shocked at hearing AZ's story about the war, and abhorred all attacking moves whatsoever. So here's the catch: you may not use any attacking moves with Floette between hearing AZ's story and beating Diantha. You may never box Eternal.
To evolve to Floette, get past the Route 10 stones.To evolve to Florges, solo AZ after the parade.

Also, Gale Wing Srock, what's the word on my Sandshrew challenge (top of last page)? Too easy? Too hard?

Last edited:
Okay. That's understandable.

CJorex, Take Glutton the Snorlax.

Glutton is, well, a glutton. He eats half the day away and he pays other Pokemon to give him their lunch. Glutton cannot bear to be without food, so he must be holding a berry at all times. If he eats his berry during a battle, he must be supplied with another one immediately after the battle.

Glutton can't stand other Pokemon being pampered before he does, so he must have all of his HP restored before anyone else in the party does.
CJorex, take Eternal the Floette.

Floette was shocked at hearing AZ's story about the war, and abhorred all attacking moves whatsoever. So here's the catch: you may not use any attacking moves with Floette between hearing AZ's story and beating Diantha. You may never box Eternal. To evolve to Florges, solo AZ after the parade.

Also, Gale Wing Srock, what's the word on my Sandshrew challenge (top of last page)? Too easy? Too hard?
Both taken! SwampySwampert does Eternal have to be caught as Floette? or can I catch it whenever?

PSDuckie I really like that challenge, but Togepi isn't obtainable during the main game of B/W2, so I have to reject this. If you'd like to do another mon (or maybe just change which Pokemon it is), I'll leave a spot reserved for you.
Change the mon to an Azurill. No evolution to Marill until both level 17+ and you find a Shiny Stone. Evolve to Azumarill at the next level up and toss the Shiny Stone. All other restrictions are the same.

Both taken! SwampySwampert does Eternal have to be caught as Floette? or can I catch it whenever?
I'll edit this into my challenge post: Flabebe can be freely caught, but no evolving to Floette until you're past the stones on Route 10.

EDIT: runbabyrun, take Luddite the Ferrothorn.

Luddite abhors all forms of technology whatsoever, so here you go. You want difficult? You get it: Luddite cannot be healed in Pokémon Centres or by Potions. You may only heal it by berries or by people who will do it for you. You must keep Self-Destruct as soon as you get it, then replace it with Explosion - I'll explain why in the next paragraph.

What's worse, when Luddite evolves to Ferrothorn, it begins spreading these ideas to the rest of your party. Once you evolve to Ferrothorn, you may not heal at any Pokémon Centre. You may still heal the other five with items. If you black out at any point, Luddite will be angry at having to heal at a Pokémon Centre, so here's my final condition: Luddite will go into a blind rage at being healed by machine, so you must lead off with Luddite and use Self-Destruct/Explosion (whichever you have) right away.

Oh, and all this applies to held items as well. You may only make it hold Berries or Berry Juice.

tl'dr:
- No healing with technology (this includes Revives!!!)
- Learn and keep Self-Destruct or Explosion
- Once evolved to Ferrothorn, Pokémon Centres are off-limits
- If you black out, Ferrothorn must explode on the next trainer you face.

Yes, this is the most difficult challenge I have ever given out.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, thought I might take another challenge run for X! Medium difficulty, trading is allowed because as the challenge for my scramble... all of my Pokemon must be an Eevee evolution. That's right! :D I will accept any Eeveelution! I've always liked Eevee, and a couple times in a normal game I've tried using an all Eevee-evolved team, but I want to try it again with new restrictions.

Overview
-X
-Medium
-Must be an Eevee evolution

Accepted 'Mons

Cute the Leafeon
HelenTheHero since you wanted Eevee evolutions only, take Cute the Leafeon. (I couldn't help making a challenge off the Furious Fists Leafeon!)

If you catch or trade in Cute as an Eevee, Cute may only use moves with a base power of 60 or lower until he evolves. Evolve into Leafeon ASAP.

As a Leafeon, learn and keep Grass Whistle and Giga Drain. Cute's other two moves must be considered "cute" according to ORAS contests.

Solo Wulfric.

Too easy? Too hard? Let me know and I'll change it!

EDIT: Changed the "solo a Gym" to "solo Wulfric" because the Moss Rock is so late in Kalos.

Veteran the Flareon
HelenTheHero, take Veteran the Flareon.

Many, many years ago, this very Flareon was in a horrible war. It was a war between Kanto and Johto over Mt.Silver. Veteran was an Eevee back then, and he was being used by the Johto army for evil intentions. In the later years of the war, Veteran realized how evil his masters were, and he fled. He had already killed hundreds, if not thousands, of Pokemon. He prefers not to be reminded of the war, so Veteran may not damage any Pokemon that was introduced in Gen I or II. He is always pestered by hallucinations and nightmares from the war, so if Veteran ever falls asleep, he must be woken up immediately. Veteran hates his old master, Proton. He always liked to use dark-type Pokemon, so Veteran must solo all Dark-types, even if it conflicts with rule 1.

Last edited:
HelenTheHero since you wanted Eevee evolutions only, take Cute the Leafeon. (I couldn't help making a challenge off the Furious Fists Leafeon!)

If you catch or trade in Cute as an Eevee, Cute may only use moves with a base power of 60 or lower until he evolves. Evolve into Leafeon ASAP.

As a Leafeon, learn and keep Grass Whistle and Giga Drain. Cute's other two moves must be considered "cute" according to ORAS contests.

Solo Wulfric.

EDIT: Changed the "solo a Gym" to "solo Wulfric" because the Moss Rock is so late in Kalos.

Last edited:
Guys. I NEED MONS DESPERATELY. 0_0

Many, many years ago, this very Flareon was in a horrible war. It was a war between Kanto and Johto over Mt.Silver. Veteran was an Eevee back then, and he was being used by the Johto army for evil intentions. In the later years of the war, Veteran realized how evil his masters were, and he fled. He had already killed hundreds, if not thousands, of Pokemon. He prefers not to be reminded of the war, so Veteran may not damage any Pokemon that was introduced in Gen I or II. He is always pestered by hallucinations and nightmares from the war, so if Veteran ever falls asleep, he must be woken up immediately. Veteran hates his old master, Proton. He always liked to use dark-type Pokemon, so Veteran must solo all Dark-types, even if it conflicts with rule 1.

Youngster Joey44 take Cursed the Honedge.

This is a cursed sword. There are many like it...okay, no, there aren't.

As a Honedge, the curse hasn't taken effect yet. Evolve into Doublade ASAP.

As a Doublade, Cursed may not enter battle at all. He can only gain experience via the EXP Share. The one and only exception is the Xerneas fight, which he must take part in, and may not switch out of unless he faints. After the Xerneas fight, you may evolve to Aegislash.

Once Cursed evolves into Aegislash, box him. Breaking the curse takes time! Xerneas takes Cursed's spot in the team, and may only use Fairy-type moves. Upon reaching the Pokemon League and before fighting the Elite Four, Cursed is no longer cursed! You may choose to put Cursed back on the team, in which case there are no restrictions, or keep Xerneas with the restriction of only Fairy moves.

Solo Wulfric.

Guys. I NEED MONS DESPERATELY. 0_0

Accepted and accepted! Adding to post.

Youngster Joey44 take Cursed the Honedge.

This is a cursed sword. There are many like it...okay, no, there aren't.

As a Honedge, the curse hasn't taken effect yet. Evolve into Doublade ASAP.

As a Doublade, Cursed may not enter battle at all. He can only gain experience via the EXP Share. The one and only exception is the Xerneas fight, which he must take part in, and may not switch out of unless he faints. After the Xerneas fight, you may evolve to Aegislash.

Once Cursed evolves into Aegislash, box him. Breaking the curse takes time! Xerneas takes Cursed's spot in the team, and may only use Fairy-type moves. Upon reaching the Pokemon League and before fighting the Elite Four, Cursed is no longer cursed! You may choose to put Cursed back on the team, in which case there are no restrictions, or keep Xerneas with the restriction of only Fairy moves.
I'll take it! Thanks!

Update 1C (Withdrawing from the challenge):

Trainer Name:
Gale
Badges: None
Money: 176
Pokemon:
Torchic (Lvl 12, Male, Flair, Adamant)
Wingull (Lvl 10, Male, Gilly, Careful)

Town: Rustboro City

Sad Log:
- Battled Roxanne four times and lost.
- Couldn't get past Nosepass and the closest battle ended with Nosepass at approx 30%.
- I figured I have to grind Torchic to Lvl 16 and fight with a Combusken or train another mon.
- Should have probably selected Treecko like my Ruby games.
- Besides that, I am not finding time for this between PS3 and forum games, so kind of lost heart on this one.

Thanks to those who took the time to give these gr8 mons, and sorry to have disappointed you guys. Maybe I will try next time with Omega Ruby, and make it a little bit easier, or atleast research a bit to not get cornered.

*Btw, I am assuming there is a time limit for the challenges.

Scramble Mons:
Gale Wing Srock take Annoygon the Trapinch. You may not run from or intentionally faint any Trapinch until you catch Annoygon.

Evolve all the way to Flygon ASAP, as the whole challenge is based on a potentially annoying Flygon.

Once a Flygon, the real challenge starts, and it depends on whether Annoygon's nature is "annoying" or not.

Annoying natures are Brave, Adamant, Naughty, Bold, Impish, Hasty, Jolly, Rash, Sassy.

If Annoygon has an annoying nature:

• Annoygon even annoys its own teammates! Only five Scramblemons can be in the party at any given time.
  • Annoygon must learn and keep two or three annoying moves from this list: Sand Attack, Protect, Double Team.
  • Annoygon must lead with an annoying move whenever used in battle.
If Annoygon has a non-annoying nature:
  • Annoygon may not learn Sand Attack, Protect, or Double Team.
  • Annoygon must learn, keep, and lead with Sand Tomb.
Either way, solo Juan and Wallace. And no items during these solos!

Gale Wing Srock take Molasses the Slugma.

You asked for hard to train? Well here it is--a hulking 20 speed monstrosity that evolves at Level 38. And gains two 4x weaknesses once it evolves. One of which is Water. At the point in the game where everything is Water-type.

Whenever Molasses is in your party, whichever Pokemon has the lowest Speed stat in your party must lead, without the item Smoke Ball. Also, if you catch it with a +Speed nature, catch another, and use the first Slugma you get without a +Speed nature. Also, neither Molasses nor any of its teammates may learn any moves with elevated priority. Oh, and no using X-Speeds. Ever.

Molasses will be intensely jealous of any Pokemon with at least three times its Base Speed. Thus, it must solo them, unless it is fainted or it conflicts with an existing solo. This restriction persists indefinitely.

You may also not evolve into Magcargo until you solo 10 Pokemon with Base Speed at least four times that of Slugma, and you may also not evolve into Magcargo until after clearing Team Aqua's hideout in Lilycove.

(Yes I used this thing in a Nuzlocke and it was the most painful thing ever)
Gale Wing Srock, take Shrewd the Sandshrew.

Shrewd hates to waste moves with normal effectiveness attacks, so here's the kicker - you may only attack a Pokémon if you can hit it for Super Effective damage. If it can't deal SE damage, it must immediately switch out to something. You may not use any moves that raise stats by less than 2 stages, because Shrewd believes that it's a waste of time to raise stats one stage at a time. Also, it may not use any moves with an accuracy below 90, because it thinks that's too much of a waste to miss. You may evolve freely, but once it evolves, you may not change any of its moves.

tl;dr:
  • Only use SE attacks; if it can't, it must switch out
  • No stat boosting by less than 2 stages at a time.
  • No moves with an accuracy below 90.
  • Moveset is locked on evolution.

I do my Scrambles on my own time. In fact, I haven't even started my X scramble yet, since I told myself I'd start it after I finish the N challenge I'm doing in White.

EDIT: Well, I did start my X Scramble, even though I haven't finished my White N challenge. Currently I'm at Santalune City with only Neo, so he's my MVP for obvious reasons.

Current Team:

Neo (Chespin)
Ability: Overgrow
- Tackle
- Bite
- Vine Whip
- Rollout

ANOTHER UPDATE: Viola is down! No moveset changes, but I had to stop Neo from evolving. I'm hoping some more TMs drop and soon!

YET ANOTHER UPDATE: Wow...from 1 mon to 4 in a single update! I caught Ali on Route 4 and traded over both Hannibal and Joelene from my Alpha Sapphire game. (Vulpix don't spawn in Kalos at all and Jigglypuff spawn so late that the Valerie solo would be impossible.) With but one badge, I'm a bit worried about Hannibal's level, as she's two levels away from being disobedient, and I've dealt with that too much on my HeartGold game.

Last edited:
Looking for 6 for a medium-difficulty Emerald scramble.

E: would be nice to use a starter or very early 'mon.

E2: Will be doing this with 4 now, to allow for HM slaves. All 4 have been accepted.

user 18 take DontEatMe the Cascoon. Evolve it ASAP.

This Dustox lives in mortal fear of being eaten, despite its typing.

• Learn and keep Toxic. This should keep it from being eaten.
  • Solo all Gulpin and Swalot for obvious reasons.
  • Solo all Flying-types that are not soloed by other mons. Birds eat bugs.
  • Finally, solo the Fortree Gym (all trainers plus Winona), using Toxic to poison all Winona's mons.
Let me know if this is too easy or too hard, and I'll change it.
Edit: user 18 , take Quarterback the Mudkip.

Quarterback has always played football, and wants to practice his passing abilities, as he is a Quarterback. To do this, he "throws" PokeBalls at the other "players"(Pokemon). To evolve into Marshtomp, you must use 10 PokeBalls to capture 10 Pokemon. If it fails to capture on the first try, Quarterback thinks the other team "intercepted" the "football", and you will have to start all over, buy 10 more PokeBalls, and try again. After evolving, rename him Tom Brady. His favorite quarterback(other than himself) is Tom Brady. He wants to be just like him. So, "cheat" by throwing 10 PokeBalls at Gym Leader or Team Magma/Aqua Pokemon. After that, he can evolve into Swampert. Rename him All Star. As Swampert, he hears that Team Magma's quarterback is better than him, he gets angry. Solo the final Maxie fight. After that, help out the team by KOing 3 Elite 4 Pokemon.

tl;dr version
- use 10 pokeballs to catch 10 pokemon to evolve into marshtomp
- rename him Tom Brady
- throw 10 pokeballs at gym leader/team aqua/magma pokemon to evolve into swampert
-rename him All Star
-solo final maxie fight
-ko 3 e4 pokemon

If you don't like it, or don't play American football, I can change it.
user 18 , take Secluded the Bagon.

You see, no one ever takes bagons because they are caught too far into the game to be of any use. Secluded knows this, hence why he never hopes a trainer will ever catch him. So, when YOU do, Secluded becomes very excited and eager to prove himself so that you won't release him. To prove his worth he will always come first in every battle. However this isn't enough and he thinks you might release him... But wait!

After evolving into a Shelgon, Secluded gets help from Smogon.com and finds out that in gen 3, dragon/ fire is unresisted so he gets dragon and fire attacking moves ASAP. Unfortunately he was so eager he forgot about coverage in the article and missed the part where he needs other attacking moves.

Proving his worth, he evolves into Salamence. As a Salamence, he is much more confident in his abilities so he doesn't need to come out first all the time, but his self confidence combined with unresisted coverage means that, to him, he can solo any opponent he wants to.

When he heard that you might have trouble with Drake, for he is a badass, Secluded decides to prove himself once and for all and send Drake to oblivion.

Tl;Dr:
- Bagon named Secluded
- Must hold the first spot in your party until evolving to Salamence
- When it turns into a shelgon, teach him a fire and dragon attacking move. It cannot have any other moves that do damage.
- If he is sent out on a pokemon, he must solo that pokemon.
- must solo Drake.

Too easy? Too hard? Let me know and I'll fix it.
I still need one more Scramblemon! Even though this thread died for like a month since I put up the challenge.

user 18 take Omnivore the Silcoon. Omnivore loves to do one thing, and that is to eat. In fact, it eats so much it's almost obsessive. It may never enter a Double Battle with your Cascoon, because it will simply start eating Cascoon. Additionally, learn and keep all HP recovery moves (so your final moveset will be Morning Sun/Absorb/Mega Drain/Giga Drain), because starting at level 10, those are the only moves Beautifly may ever use.

Every time your Beautifly falls below half health, you must use healing items on it until this is rectified (though you are not obliged to do so mid-battle). Additionally, it must always hold a berry.

Have Beautifly solo one gym leader of your choice, not named Brawly.

Last edited:

• Finally, solo the Fortree Gym (all trainers plus Winona), using Toxic to poison all Winona's mons.

Man looking at this thread makes me want to do another one of these.
I've decided to take on a Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Scramble.

Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Version
Difficulty: 4 on a scale from 1-10, so moderately easy.
Other: Include a starter, please. Also, I'd like a backstory, it makes the run so much more fun.

Look forward to your challenges! Also, I'll be posting scramblemons for the rest of you guys. :)

Mons:

1: Rivalry the Torchic
2: Tryhard the Zigzagoon
3: Slacker the Slakoth
4: UBERPWN the Latias
5: Land the Taillow
6: Sea the Wingull​

Quarterback has always played football, and wants to practice his passing abilities, as he is a Quarterback. To do this, he "throws" PokeBalls at the other "players"(Pokemon). To evolve into Marshtomp, you must use 10 PokeBalls to capture 10 Pokemon. If it fails to capture on the first try, Quarterback thinks the other team "intercepted" the "football", and you will have to start all over, buy 10 more PokeBalls, and try again. After evolving, rename him Tom Brady. His favorite quarterback(other than himself) is Tom Brady. He wants to be just like him. So, "cheat" by throwing 10 PokeBalls at Gym Leader or Team Magma/Aqua Pokemon. After that, he can evolve into Swampert. Rename him All Star. As Swampert, he hears that Team Magma's quarterback is better than him, he gets angry. Solo the final Maxie fight. After that, help out the team by KOing 3 Elite 4 Pokemon.

tl;dr version
- rename him Tom Brady
- throw 10 pokeballs at gym leader/team aqua/magma pokemon to evolve into swampert
-rename him All Star
-solo final maxie fight
-ko 3 e4 pokemon

Last edited:
Kittttten take Rivalry the Torchic.

• This Torchic has a major rivalry with your rival's Mudkip. Solo Brendan/May's Mudkip (and its evolutions) in every battle.
  • Upon meeting Team Aqua, he knows they're up to no good, and is even willing to team up with his rival to defeat them. Solo the Shelly fight in Meteor Falls to evolve into Combusken.
  • With Team Aqua still out there, he wants to train harder. Lucky for him, you're right at the Fire-type gym! Solo the entire Lavaridge Town Gym to evolve into Blaziken. No Mega Evolving yet, though!
  • This is it...the final showdown. Rivalry must take part in (but does not have to solo) the Archie fight in the Seafloor Cavern.
  • But it's too late. Kyogre is awakened, and when you check your Poke Ball belt, you realize one is missing! Rivalry is lost at sea. Box Rivalry.
  • Defeat or capture Kyogre. If you capture it, Kyogre temporarily takes Rivalry's spot on the team. Kyogre wants to help find your lost Blaziken, and is worried that if it Primal Reverses, it will cause more damage. Thus, no Primal Reversion!
  • It turns out Rivalry's Poke Ball washed up near Pacifidlog Town. Unbox Rivalry at the Pacifidlog Town Pokemon Center. Also, you can Mega Evolve Rivalry now.
As far as moves are concerned, I'm going to say that (a) all moves must be Fire- or Fighting-type and no Fire-type moves may be used in the rain. (Due to the restrictions, Rivalry shouldn't ever be out in heavy rain; if, for some reason, he is out in heavy rain, switch him out immediately.)

Let me know if this is too easy or too hard and I'll change it!

I dunno how much alpha sapphire differs from plain old sapphire, but I'll throw up a challenge for you Kittttten.

Capture a zigzagoon, name it Tryhard.

Tryhard wants to prove that it is useful to the team. It wants to be useful in as many different situations as possible. Tryhard must learn and keep moves of 4 different elemental types ASAP, and Tryhard must know at least one physical, one special, and one status move ASAP. This includes TMs and HMs -- if learning a TM or HM move puts Tryhard closer to meeting this requirement, it must do so. Tryhard may change moves whenever you like.

To show its utility, Tryhard must also solo two gym leaders of your choice. At least one of these solos must take place after the first restriction has been met.

Let me know if that's too easy/hard, and I can adjust it.

Kittttten take Rivalry the Torchic.

• This Torchic has a major rivalry with your rival's Mudkip. Solo Brendan/May's Mudkip (and its evolutions) in every battle.
  • Upon meeting Team Aqua, he knows they're up to no good, and is even willing to team up with his rival to defeat them. Solo the Shelly fight in Meteor Falls to evolve into Combusken.
  • With Team Aqua still out there, he wants to train harder. Lucky for him, you're right at the Fire-type gym! Solo the entire Lavaridge Town Gym to evolve into Blaziken. No Mega Evolving yet, though!
  • This is it...the final showdown. Rivalry must take part in (but does not have to solo) the Archie fight in the Seafloor Cavern.
  • But it's too late. Kyogre is awakened, and when you check your Poke Ball belt, you realize one is missing! Rivalry is lost at sea. Box Rivalry.
  • Defeat or capture Kyogre. If you capture it, Kyogre temporarily takes Rivalry's spot on the team. Kyogre wants to help find your lost Blaziken, and is worried that if it Primal Reverses, it will cause more damage. Thus, no Primal Reversion!
  • It turns out Rivalry's Poke Ball washed up near Pacifidlog Town. Unbox Rivalry at the Pacifidlog Town Pokemon Center. Also, you can Mega Evolve Rivalry now.
As far as moves are concerned, I'm going to say that (a) all moves must be Fire- or Fighting-type and no Fire-type moves may be used in the rain. (Due to the restrictions, Rivalry shouldn't ever be out in heavy rain; if, for some reason, he is out in heavy rain, switch him out immediately.)

Let me know if this is too easy or too hard and I'll change it!
I dunno how much alpha sapphire differs from plain old sapphire, but I'll throw up a challenge for you Kittttten.

Capture a zigzagoon, name it Tryhard.

Tryhard wants to prove that it is useful to the team. It wants to be useful in as many different situations as possible. Tryhard must learn and keep moves of 4 different elemental types ASAP, and Tryhard must know at least one physical, one special, and one status move ASAP. This includes TMs and HMs -- if learning a TM or HM move puts Tryhard closer to meeting this requirement, it must do so. Tryhard may change moves whenever you like.

To show its utility, Tryhard must also solo two gym leaders of your choice. At least one of these solos must take place after the first restriction has been met.

Let me know if that's too easy/hard, and I can adjust it.
Both accepted. Thanks.

tl;dr version
- rename him Tom Brady
-rename him All Star
-solo final maxie fight
-ko 3 e4 pokemon

Both are in. Depending on how long it takes to get a team together, I might end up starting with just 4 'mons.

You see, no one ever takes bagons because they are caught too far into the game to be of any use. Secluded knows this, hence why he never hopes a trainer will ever catch him. So, when YOU do, Secluded becomes very excited and eager to prove himself so that you won't release him. To prove his worth he will always come first in every battle. However this isn't enough and he thinks you might release him... But wait!

After evolving into a Shelgon, Secluded gets help from Smogon.com and finds out that in gen 3, dragon/ fire is unresisted so he gets dragon and fire attacking moves ASAP. Unfortunately he was so eager he forgot about coverage in the article and missed the part where he needs other attacking moves.

Proving his worth, he evolves into Salamence. As a Salamence, he is much more confident in his abilities so he doesn't need to come out first all the time, but his self confidence combined with unresisted coverage means that, to him, he can solo any opponent he wants to.

When he heard that you might have trouble with Drake, for he is a badass, Secluded decides to prove himself once and for all and send Drake to oblivion.

Tl;Dr:
- Bagon named Secluded
- When it turns into a shelgon, teach him a fire and dragon attacking move. It cannot have any other moves that do damage.
- must solo Drake.

Man looking at this thread makes me want to do another one of these.
I've decided to take on a Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Scramble.
Alright, take UBERPWN the Latias.

This Latias still thinks that its gen 3, and that also the everstone its holding actually a soul dew. Thus, this Latias believes that it is so uber it can pwn everything, hence the name. It will solo two gym leaders of your choice to prove how badass it is. Also, mist ball, its signature move, must be the most powerful move in existence because its so awesome. Therefore, latias uses it to destroy her enemies without remorse!

However Latias has a weakness: she thinks its still gen 3. She doesn't yet know about all the new moves discovered since then, so shes stuck with gen 3 moves and ignores anyone who tells her otherwise. So as you might imagine, Uberpwn's greatest weakness is her pride. And when pride falls... It falls hard.

If uberpwn loses a battle against a non uber pokemon, she will fall into depression. Retreating into your box, she will cry from not living up to her uber standards. However, there is hope for her yet. For after her pride falls and she hits rock bottom, she will remember the words of her brother Latios, and will get back up again after some time.

Finally, she has heard about the previous suspect test that Mega Metagross just might be uber material. Since Latias is the expert on uber material, she must find out for herself if this is indeed the case.

Recap/Tl;Dr:

- Latias named Uberpwn
- Must hold an everstone/ a useless stone item always
- must solo two gym leaders of your choice
- Must always have mist ball
- cannot learn moves introduced in gen4 +
- If it faints, it must be boxed until you have defeated 20 pokemon
- must solo Steven

If this is too easy or hard, let me know.

Tl;Dr:
- Bagon named Secluded
- must solo Drake.

Question: Should I interpret the attacking move restriction as "must have only two attacking moves, one dragon, one fire", or "can only know dragon and fire moves that can deal damage"? I assume I can replace any fire move with another fire move when I feel like it (and same for dragon).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)