The Smogon Factor Round 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
this philip7086 character seems to have trouble accepting when he's made a mistake ~_~

edit: lol you went as far as to photoshop edit a post? christ that's just sad :|

NaS, Wu-Tang, Tupac, Slick Rick, Rakim & Eric B, Public Enemy, T.I., Mobb Deep, D.O.C., Outkast, Warren G, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Bone Thugz, etc. etc. so many, so many.. I wish I had a mic to guest ;o

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
NaS, Wu-Tang, Tupac, Slick Rick, Rakim & Eric B, Public Enemy, T.I., Mobb Deep, D.O.C., Outkast, Warren G, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Bone Thugz, etc. etc. so many, so many.. I wish I had a mic to guest ;o
reading your post made me want to make a guest submission, got some legends in your list. maybe i will

Eh, not gonna lie, I could use a one day extension for this so I can record when my family's not home tomorrow. I would understand if you don't want to do that though. Sorry for putting this off.

andrea

/me cresselias
Eh, not gonna lie, I could use a one day extension for this so I can record when my family's not home tomorrow. I would understand if you don't want to do that though. Sorry for putting this off.
^^^^^exact same goes for me. I thought monday was the 18th for some strange reason and I was hoping to record after my parents had left for work. O_O I'll tryyyyy to get it done when I get home late tonight, but a one day extension would be ah-may-zing. Sorry for procrastinating =X

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
FUCK THIS SHIT, I WIN BY DEFAULT

:chaos:

But really, I want to apologize for my submission. Rap karaoke is awful, and the YouTube video I used had half the words wrong. Luckily I already knew most, but I only did one take so it's a tad amateur.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol, man if you're gonna do Twista at least do a decently thuggish song. Twista's style is probably one of the hardest rappers to emulate, so I'm impressed you even went with him.

I hope godudette did the Real Roxanne.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Creep Fast actually was one of my options, but I like this song more (especially the mashed up backtrack, I'm not a big fan of the original song).

I was actually considering Eminem - Without Me for a while, but figured Twista was more fun and more impressive.

I can't believe this was going on all along! I was just talking with EW last night about having another one. Someone let me know when a new one starts? K thanks! ~.~ Good luck everyone!

EdiT: We can submit guest songs?! =O If I get time...

Uh, what in the fuck? When I met SDS, I would've never imagined that white boy would be able to spit rhymes like that. Jesus, that's the entry to beat this round IMO... FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)