Social The Smogon Photo Album

I'm hoping that by the end of december I'll actually have a nice moustache and look like a regular Randy Marsh, but that's probably wishful thinking. So gross. (blablabla something about cameroid blablabla)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guess I should throw a few in here just as a foundation. There is no way I'm gonna be able to recover all the good ones from the previous thread, but this will allow me to keep out all the crap ones :x

Lanturn: You still have the ones from the DC and NYC meetups?

biggie: New Yorker eh? Next time Christina and I come to the city we'll grab a drink. We're just over in NJ.

Reactions: Mq
@Lanturn: You still have the ones from the DC and NYC meetups?
Yuppers! I kinda didn't want to put them up again because i look hideous in just about ALL OF THEM, but since you asked... here are all the ones that have people other than me and Morm in them:

Pookar, Chill Murray, Morm, Water Bomb and his wife and her brother, Deck Knight, and myself

Morm and Deck hugging it out:

Me, WaterBomb, and Morm:

Pookar, Chill Murray, Morm, Water Bomb and his wife and her brother, Deck Knight, and myself AGAIN

All the others from that trip can be found on Morm's facebook lol

EDIT @ below: i knew that.... but i felt like it would be too complicated to explain in a caption... and now I realize it's not that complicated, and I feel awkward. Sorry! Fixed it :P

Ooo yes let me share photos from the past couple of months.

We like to be the same person.

This topic is seriously lacking Fishy Lanturns pictures ;_;

Anyway:

Cruisin' in Jeddah!

Street cred *w*

Me infront of the Ka'aba :)

Lookin cool infront on the roof top at Al-Medina

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sounds good man. But you're probably closer to the city than I am. I'm out in eastern bumblefuck, Long Island.
My wife saw a client out there once!

(4:45 AM)
Me (half asleep): Where you headed this week babe?
Xtina: Eastern Bumblefuck, Long Island...

shitting you not, direct quote right there =P

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ah well, some of my old and new ones back I suppose :P

Apparently I look like that guy from law & order and full metal jacket in this picture :P

Training for the zombie apocalypse :P

a more recent holiday pic

Eiganjo approved!

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My wife saw a client out there once!

(4:45 AM)
Me (half asleep): Where you headed this week babe?
Xtina: Eastern Bumblefuck, Long Island...

shitting you not, direct quote right there =P
Eastern Bumblefuck is completely relative to where you are on the island. To people in the city, 50 minutes west of me is bumblefuck. To them, it's where I am. And to me, it's the Hamptons. What does your wife do?

Don't knock Eastern Bumblefuck. It's nice in the summer!
Depends where in Eastern Bumblefuck you are. There are some not-so-nice places out here regardless the time of year.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guess what i stumbled upon today, the only Plushie i own. I am so going shopping for plushies in Hawaii this year, cant wait for worlds

Pikachu: whisperwhisperwhisperwhisper
Me: Huy did WHAT with Kinneas when i left the room in Kona, Hawaii

and i guess i'll bring at least one picture from the old album. it took me longer to decide than anticipated

and finally, i wouldn't mind having these 2 pictures from the recent OH NO! thread update under my name in the archives of this new Album

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)