Social The Smogon Photo Album

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you know at the time i really thought that joke (post i made before feathers, with the picture of Samuel L Jackson) was a great idea, but now i realize i may have overestimated how popular that movie was and half of you probably havent even seen it so you wont get the joke.

damn, now that post just looks really creepy haha

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
He even threatened to return to work after this, the pinnacle of professionalism.

It was a Canadian pub so famous, I hadn't heard of it though.

Edit: @DM, yeah, that's me on the right. :)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm guessing that's you all the way on the right

and look, even the TRASH BAGS are green there, it really is a little slice of Canada

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you know at the time i really thought that joke (post i made before feathers, with the picture of Samuel L Jackson) was a great idea, but now i realize i may have overestimated how popular that movie was and half of you probably havent even seen it so you wont get the joke.

damn, now that post just looks really creepy haha
that was a damn good movie, don't worry

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
I'm guessing that's you all the way on the right

and look, even the TRASH BAGS are green there, it really is a little slice of Canada
I think you'll find the whole country has those green bags (or even green bins now in some places) for recycling papery stuff. Also, never say 'trash bag' when referring to anything to do with England. We will kill you, well, I probably will.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
woah, no autodownloads please

Just post it in img tags inside a hide tag, or re-size it on photobucket or something.

My graduation banquet was last night so I thought I'd post a few pictures

I'm the one on the far right.

on the left this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)