The Smogon Transformice Thread

norulz

excellent
the sticky walls make it a lot EASIER to wall jump, that's how easy standard wall jumping should be

Everytime they update anything like the shop accessories or the gameplay they add a few new maps and announce how many they released. Or they may just release maps, like they released 16 new maps today.

I play as Quagsires

Wow, the purple box map (the one where the walls, ceiling, and floor are trampolines) is insane. I'm surprised no one glitched out of it when we played it. Also, I'm not sure if this is a new level but we did one that looked like the swinging box one but the box collapsed instantly.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Wow, the purple box map (the one where the walls, ceiling, and floor are trampolines) is insane. I'm surprised no one glitched out of it when we played it. Also, I'm not sure if this is a new level but we did one that looked like the swinging box one but the box collapsed instantly.
Thats happened everytime I've played the on a box level recently; the box just collapses.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'm on as Pokepuncher.
I also got boxfucked. Perfect timing to get shaman...
EDIT - Suddenly Cut off from site? Anyone else get that?

have people moved elsewhere, because i havent seen anyone in smogon room in ages
I haven't bothered with the Smogon rooms in ages because either the shaman trolls everyone or the mice troll the shaman. I like actually getting cheese, or atleast dying spectacularly, which never happens in the Smogon room.

Man I can't hardly connect anymore. Half the time I get the browser error message and the other half I get the page and they tell me I can't connect to the server. When I do connect its empty. No excuses, go to the Smogon room. With all the buyable goodies there's no reason to troll.

norulz

excellent
well nobody ever visits the room anymore and i don't like playing with strangers so this is wearing off really fast for me

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
az update the op, please
done, list is fucking huge now

i've also changed the op url to /en2/ since that seems to be the general consensus itt

i must try to get on later to check out portals, hot damn

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok time to create an account. "Alch" should do.

"The nickname is already taken, choose another."

wwttffff

[I'm Alchemator now]

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Personally, I don't like the portals. For the most part, a shaman can just place a portal at the start and a portal at the cheese. It takes away the skill of building and wj'ing.

They are pretty cool though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)