Status
Not open for further replies.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm

The Trading Places Tournament

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Best of three
  • During the first match, players will use the teams they have built.
  • During the second match, teams are switched. Have the exact details of your team ready to be exchanged after the first match.
  • During the third match (if best of three), teams will be switched back. Each player will use their original team.
  • When you post your victory, post whether you won in 2 or 3 matches.
  • Every team must be submitted to the host to ensure fair play. This will be done using TeamSubmit.
  • You may change your team in between rounds, but you must still submit the new team to the host.
  • Single elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Wifi Clause
  • Team Preview
TeamSubmit:

You only need TeamSubmit if you plan to switch teams. If you do switch, you'd better submit a new team.

Here is the link for submitting your team. I need everything. Pokemon, EVs, Natures, Items, Movelists, etc. You should have all this written down and ready to pass to your opponent before your second match anyway, so if anything goes into PokemonOnline it goes into TeamSubmit.

After Round 1, the following players advance;

Team Building
.Robert
SethZiBritannia
TheMexican
blarajan
Eo Ut Mortus
AkHolic
HoiPolloi
MikeDecIsHere
SoulWind
McMeghan

Player Skill
FelixMinamimoto
AuraRayquaza
Brap
Lars
Tiffanyy
Smith
HellPowna
Pkrs
Omicron
Marshall.Law
KelseyH
mfhoundoom

BIG Loven
Limitless
pokemonrocks777
Leftiez
dragonuser
PasY_G
Cicada
T-Dogg
-Manu-
Lowgock

Discussion Time!
This tournament partly meant to serve as a learning experience, so each round I'm going to ask a question that I want to stir up discussion. Answering it isn't mandatory, but it's a clear sign of Activity and it should spice things up. After Round 1 we have ten Team Building wins and twelve Player Skill wins. Pretty even, and skewed more by the number of johns in the first round. So where do you think the number is going to go as the tournament progresses? As players are eliminated and in theory skill goes up, will team power be all that matters or will the difference in player skill only be amplified? Feel free to discuss even if not playing or if you've been eliminated.

Extensions
The following matches from the first round will be extended for 3 days. After that I'm calling em', even if I need a coin flip to do so.

(Extension A) indian vs. mfhoundoom - Player Skill
(Extension B) McMeghan vs. IceCarAdler - Team Building
(Extension C) D4RR3N vs. Lowgock - Coin Flip

Round 2!

mfhoundoom
vs McMeghan - Team Building
Lowgock vs HoiPolloi - Player Skill
Pkrs vs dragonuser - Player Skill
PasY_G vs Tiffanyy - Team Building
SethZiBritannia vs T-Dogg - Activity
Omicron vs SoulWind - Team Building
HellPowna vs Brap - Activity
TheMexican vs MikeDecIsHere - Team Building
Cicada vs pokemonrocks777 - Player Skill
Marshall.Law vs Lars - Activity
-Manu- vs Leftiez - Team Building
Smith vs Limitless - Player Skill
BIG Loven vs KelseyH - Activity
AuraRayquaza vs Eo Ut Mortus - Player Skill
blarajan vs .Robert - Player Skill Crit
AkHolic vs FelixMinamimoto

Deadline is in 2 weeks, on the 28th of June.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
i vm'd icecaradler some days ago but didn't have an answer yet and i didn't find him anywhere

will try to get this done anyway

________

we played, i won 2-1, ggz dude

Beat Pasy_G 2-1 since I accidently exported my team wrong to him and gave him the win for that game, lol.
GGs bro.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
lost 2-1, thx for the sportmansship in the second battle where there was a weird problem with the abilitys °,°

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)