The Ultimate Dodgeball Championship: Finals - Team QuickSilver Wins!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Final Round - Turn 4:

The crowd buzzed with anticipation, it seemed they all were sensing something.. The finale of a magical tournament that will be remembered for generations to come...

As both teams faced off for one last time, they had only one goal in mind, victory. The prize? Immortality. They just had to take it, and it was theirs.

Taking a leaf out of CaptKirby's book, AvatarST started out firing, throwing that ball with all his might. It buzzed towards Team QuickSilver at a speed of over 300 miles/hour and even though it was at AvatarST's maximum throw height of just under 4 feet, it was a force to be reckoned with. It zoomed to the other side but surprisingly came to a halt right in front of Katherine's knees. It seemed Katherine had a few tricks of her own, stopping the ball with what could only be explained as a telekinetic gift. Could this be Sylar in yet another form?

Not waiting for the referee to declare AvatarST eliminated, Seven Deadly Sins threw his own ball with all his might. To his dismay, he saw it go right over AvatarST's head seemingly taking off his hair like a very efficient barber. The ball seemed to have a mind of its own though, and returned with double the velocity to finally defeat the brave AvatarST.

While this happened, it seemed like both thunda and Annhialator Zero had picked up balls.

Game Status:
The Gentlemen: thunda (ball)
Team Quicksilver: Annhialator Zero (ball), Katherine (ball), Seven Deadly Sins

There are 5 free balls on The Gentlemen's side.
There are 0 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side.

Team Quicksilver seemed armed and ready to finally be rid of their last opposition while The Gentlemen simply looked on in despair in what they thought would be a perfect victory for them...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seemed like Team Quicksilver weren't going to wait any longer as they threw both balls with all their might, knowing it was over. thunda, realizing that he was no match for them alone, tried his best to pray for mercy, but alas, it was not to be. His eyes bulged with disbelief has both balls found their mark and he too, was defeated.

Standing tall in the middle of the court, Team Quicksilver had come into this match the underdogs and had swept away their opponents with ease. These were the men who came and showed their prowess, their brilliant dodges, the wonderful catches and the amazing throws.

Here stood the champions, who will forever be remembered as the winners of the first ever Ultimate Dodgeball Championship.

You see the crowd on their feet, cheering for their champions. You see the faces of all the other teams, wondering what could have been. And you now await the last result to be announced today, the prestigious title of MVP can only be awarded to one person. And this time it was....

Who was it? You'll get to know after this short commercial break!

...... Aaand we're back. Right on time too!

'... and it is a pleasure for me to present the MVP award to none other than... Veedrock!'

Thats all for this edition of the UDC, we'll see you next time for some more exciting matches and interesting developments!

Team Quicksilver wins!

I am quite appalled by my teammate's trying to misconstrue where the blame resides for this loss. Perhaps it was better we were dethroned, these fools became far too cocky, trying to blame a poor mongrel like aamto.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
my teammates, i have let you down. for whatever i may or may not have done, i apologize.

the boat held me captive and i wasn't able to execute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)