The UU Mafia (Won by RT.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
I beat gearflow 2-1 ggs

Lost to Double01 0-2, got haxed out completely. I usually dont complain about hax but this was just shitty, crit after crit and miss after miss. Anyways, its not like its your fault, its the nature of the game. GGs.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So there's been a lot of confusion regarding the mafia, and it's about time i've cleared up some issues here.

Unfortunately i'm going to have to shut down the UU Mafia. It sucks, I know and I don't want to be that guy, but it's time to put a close on the mafia for good. There are a few reasons for this but the main ones were: PsYch071c's departure, uneven participation on IRC and my overall lack of passion for the Mafia as a whole. I want to assure that there's no "single" person to blame for the premature death of the mafia, and if I could have it any other way, I would. I'm truly sorry things turned out this way. You can still join #genvuu and ask for mock battles (i'm sure users like FlareBlitz are open to any challenge) but for now the UU mafia is officially dead.

To everyone who joined and participated, I want to thank you deeply we couldn't have made it this far without you.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Congratulations to RT. for being the first (and only) person to beat all 5 mafia members and winning the challenge!

Closing the thread now, but stay tuned for a similar tournament in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)